It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Another Vent...crap day 

Post Another Vent...crap day
First of all a friend found out yeaterday that she has lost her 2nd baby to missed miscarriage and its breaking my heart to hear of this...she is in another town and I wish I could click my fingers to be there and give her a hug.

Secondly my baby sister just found out she is pregger...a result of a great trip to a beautiful sunny island, she will be bringing baby up alone and is probably about 6 weeks at moment...Am fully behind supporting her as I would with any of my family but it just seems to be another kick in the pants for me, wanting another and missing the one I lost! So thats now 2 sisters that are preggers and due 1-2 months apart!

Lastly, I am on CD10 and had brown spotting and alittle red spotting and have no clue why this would be!Plus I feel alittle like AF wants to sow its face again!! I am so confused! Just when I thought I was beginning to work out my cycles to try and conceive again..this happens!!! Anyone got any ideas why this would happen on CD10?????Any way thanks for listening, I am sure I'll sort it out...just need to get out of the whole I think I have fallen into!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:29 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that your friend has lost her second baby, how very sad and unfair.

Oh how hard on you, two sisters pregnant - I can understand how you must feel. Big hugs to you babe.

I'm sorry I can't help you on your CD question, i've never had a normal anything when it comes to my body, and seeing as I am still waiting for first AF, I can't help you, but want to say that my thoughts are with you.

Telly

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:58 pm
Profile E-mail

I am so sorry for your friends loss and for you having two sisters pg right now. I am sending you big hugs too.

Jenn

ImageImage

Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:47 am
Site Admin

Big (((hugs))) from me too.
I'm sorry I can't help with the cd q either.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends baby, perhaps you can lead her here.

ImageImage

Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:14 am
Profile E-mail

Thanks Telly, Jen and manda! Hugs is probably all I needed!
The funny and cool thing about about my baby sis being preggers is that I have a standing joke with my DP about wanting a dark skinned curly haired baby (think they are totally cute) and with DP I'm outta luck there as he is a real white skinned and blondie(when young) like my son..lol...(they still cute too)....so my sister will probably have this for me and I can cluck all over him or her!! She will make a great mum too and totally adore babe....man my parents are going to have soooooo many grandkids...eekkk, they don't know about both sisters yet!!!!!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:59 pm