It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:00 pm

So so so gutted 

Post So so so gutted
Well doctor today confirmed that he thought i was having a missed miscarriaged (missed because i never got the bfp), i was 4 days late, and already running 2 days longer than normal, still very heavy, no clotting, no crampingand no pain.

15mths and 3 miscarriages, 1 confirmed, 2 not confirmed (as in no tests or anything) i am now wondering if i will ever have anymore kids, I know i am really blessed to have Rhiannon, but i never thought it would be this hard.

I see the ob at the hospital on the 20th Dec, and get all the results from my bloods, so hopefully there is something in there that tells us why im having so many miscarriages and that its something we can do something about...i turn 34 in a couple of months and at this rate i feel like i wll be 50 before i have any more kids.

This has also made me re think how many kids i want, i orginally wanted 5 but if im going to have this much trouble all the time, i might just stop at 2.

I am so gutted, havent told Kent yet, he will be upset when i tell him, more so cos im upset, and he doesnt like me being upset.

Sorry for warbing on, just needed to get it out...and thanks for listening/reading xxx

Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:38 pm

Oh Kaz, I'm so sorry you are going through this yet again, once is painful enough, but more than that is just cruel.
I honestly thought that I would never have another baby after all my losses but it did happen and I really hope it happens for you too.

Take care and lots of hugs :bighug:

p.s. I hope they are able to find some answers for you.

Image Image

Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:50 pm

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:07 am

Thanks guys, i am feeling loads better, all bleeding seems to have stopped, touch wood.

Fingers crossed the scan shows all is normal, and that the bloods give me some results

Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:39 am
Site Admin

I've been meaning to reply. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with yet another mc. Nice to hear you're feeling better, but we won't blame you if you have a down day here and there and need to vent. Have you told Kent yet, how did he take it?
Quote:
This has also made me re think how many kids i want, i orginally wanted 5 but if im going to have this much trouble all the time, i might just stop at 2.

I was the reverse, I only wanted 2 kids, but after having 2 mcs and losing Trinity it made me want more, one more in a few years I think (I'm 33, so we'll be aiming for another before I'm 40).
We're all here for you. Will you be waiting a while before ttc'ing again or are you going to jump straight back in?
(((hugs hun)))

ImageImage

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:13 pm
Profile E-mail

yes i have told Kent which is part of the reason i feel better, we are taking a break this cycle, but back into on the new years, af due 2nd Jan...so just going to relax and have a couple of drinks and just chill.

I know it will happen, i know i can get pregnant its just staying pregnant, which is why im hoping the 20th will bring some results...thanks for all your support, i wish i had known about this site a couple of years ago.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:03 pm

Huge hugs Kaz, sorry I havent been on this weekend but I was away visiting family.

I'm so sorry that you are having to go thru this again. Like the others have said I hope that you get some news on the 20th as to why this is happening.
Remember we are all here for you,
Love and Hugs to you all
Carley

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I am so sorry this has happened to you AGAIN.

Thinking of you hun

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks for all your support and hugs, it really does mean a lot and does help a lot, am feeling loads better emotionally today, but i think thats cos its all over, no more bleeding etc, so my moods have settled down...now to just get some damned sleep (so blooming hot at night).

Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:42 am

Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 am
Profile YIM