It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

Longing to be pregnant 

Post Longing to be pregnant
I'm longing with everything in me to be pregnant. The timing would be terrible - I'm a solo mum to my three year old daughter, and although my boyfriend and I are very serious and committed to the relationship, neither of us are even ready to move in together yet let alone have a child together. We're being very careful about using protection.

So in my head I know that everything is against it right now, but I still can't help hoping that the contraception will fail and I'll be pregnant. To the point where its all I can think about a lot of the time. Its making me feel like I'm a bit crazy.

A friend of mine whose mother had four miscarriages suggested that its because I want to give MJ another chance.

Any thoughts? Has anyone else felt like this?

Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:38 am
Profile WWW

Hi Kitten, I had the longing feelings too, after wee GG left us, all I could think about was getting PG again. Now that I am, I am terrified! My situation is different from yours, my partner and I have been together for years and GG is my first child and our first child together, so it was more an emotional decision as we are ready for children. How does your boyfriend feel about children? Do you think that it is because you want to give MJ another chance? My personal thought is that each baby and spirit is an individual and MJ will give you another gift when the time is right. :bighug: I know its a tough time for you.

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 am
Profile E-mail

He wouldn't be happy about it if I did get pregnant now. He just isn't ready for kids of his own. Before he met me, he pretty much hadn't been around kids at all, so its quite an adjustment for him and he's still getting used to all the day to day stuff of having my three year old around.

I think its partly that I want to give MJ another chance, and partly that I'm just ready within myself to have another bub. But in terms of my relationship with my bf, we aren't ready as a couple to have kids together.

I believe in reincarnation, and I do wonder if MJ would come back as another bub or not.

Its good to know I'm not the only one who has felt this way. :bighug:

Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile WWW