It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:34 am

Emotional Evening.... 

Post Emotional Evening....
What a night - first it started with an accident Cameron had which required dad coming home from work (don't want to go into right now) but then I got a message from someone i wasn't expecting - my cousin - who died nine years ago in a car accident.

What has this got to do with M/C? I'll tell you in a minute, but I'll quickly fill you in on how things got to this message.

Someone I know (and have met) has spirits coming to her and asked on a parenting forum i post on about someone called Simon - and I responded saying my cousin was called Simon, and has been gone for about nine years.

Well tonight, I jumped online - and this is what it read:

He's trying to tell someone not to worry....there is nothing to worry about, the same thing isn't going to happen. The more I type, the more I feel it is your cousin and that he wants you to know he has your baby with him....a boy baby and that baby is still growing up in the spirit world and all is well there. That baby boy has a connection to the baby you are carrying (a girl?) and he will be helping to guide her and keep her safe. He's talking about 3 children...so I'm not sure if he means you will have another after this one?
He gives the thumbs up....so maybe there is some idea or something you've been thinking of & he seems to think its a good idea?

The particular point of interest being the part about my angel - which reduced me to tears. This person didn't know what I was having a baby girl either - and so much of that other stuff I can relate to my life. I trust very much the information the person has told me - have met her a few times, and know what she's like...

Sorry if this is long and I seem to be rambling - but I'm just overwhealmed and contented that my angel is ok - and had to share...

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow Telly, that is an amazing story. It must be really comforting to know that your wee angel is safe and well with your cousin.

Oh and I hope Cameron is OK.

Take care.

Claire :)

Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:45 am

What an amazing story.

It is comforting to think that our darling angels are being well looked after.

Yes I too hope Cameron is doing just fine.

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:41 pm