It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 am

Feeling really disjointed 

Post Feeling really disjointed
Hi ladies - One more sleep to go before we are of to OZ. Why is everything so double edged? I feel excited to be going - mainly for Flynn as he is at the age where it will be such a big adventure, and I know it will be fun for all of us, however I have really been struggling all week with leaving home because it seems everything to do with home, seems to hold me close to Satori.
I really want to take her ashes with me, as we have them in a little heart, but I dare not, as I am sure if I did, the airline would lose our luggage - luck certainly has not been by our side in the last 4mths!
Anyway I have decided to send her to Mums for the 8days, so that she is not alone, and so that Mum can spend some time with her.
I know she will be with me in my heart, but gosh I miss her :cry:

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:14 am
Profile E-mail

Oh Yvonne, ((huge hugs)) it is hard to move on with your life because you do feel like you are leaving our angels behind. I feel this way every time that we go to Hastings (where we are from and where Julia is) and have to leave. I know that my sister goes to visit Julia at least once a week and that she is not alone, (Julia's ashes have been place with MIL whom passed away two weeks before we had Julia) but it is still that feeling of leaving her behind. Satori will always be with you not only in your heart, but I am sure just sitting on your shoulder giving you a angel hug when you need it.
Huge hugs from here Hun and try to enjoy your holiday and when you need to think of Satori, and know that she is with you.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I love spending time with my earthly granchildren, but I also think of my darling granddaughter Trinity Clair every day.
How special for your Mum to have this time alone with your sweet angel. I am sure she is going to treasure it!
Ditto to what Carley said about Satori being in your heart. Just know, she is in your heart alwys, and your head. Don't beat yourself up while you are on holiday, just think about her and she will be there with your family too.

Huge hugs
Rae xox

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:35 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

I know Mum will treasure having her with her. She and I are very close - similar to yourself and Manda i would say. She has a very special relationship with my Son Flynn, and was so looking forward to her 1st Grand-daughter. I know Satori is in safe hands, and that she is always in her thoughts.

I have just dropped her off, without giving mum notice, as I knew it was something I did'nt need to ask, and she was quite emotional about it, but very happy at the same time.

It must be hard grieving for your babies, baby. Not only that but is got to be hard seeing your own child dealing with tragedy. I often wonder how she is coping, but of course being Mum, she doesn't share all of that as I think she is afraid to put anything more onto me. I can see it though :(

Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Big hugs Yvonne. I don't know what else to say. I'm sure your Mum is honoured that you have chosen her to look after your precious girl while you are away.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Yvonne, huge hugs. Hope you have a relaxing time in Aussie, and get to spend a few quiet moments with Satori looking over you.

I still find it hard going away, without my angel. She is buried. I go and say bye to her and always go as soon as we get home again.

Take care and give Flynn a special cuddle.

Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:07 pm