It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:17 pm

Thanks 

Post Thanks
Thank you for setting up this site. It has made me feel very sad, but helped in knowing other people are feeling the grief you do. After losing my baby at 21 weeks, I had to face the bombshell of losing his father from my life months later. He had never shown me any support after the death of our son, and I don't know if losing his son was the reason he went off "looking" for another woman. So, my grief got hidden behind having to face survival as a single mother to our darling daughter, which was not something I had expected. I think I have hidden so much grief, and it catches up with me at unexpected times, like when I found this site.

My baby died, because I went into premature labour, and there was nothing wrong with him. He died during the delivery. I can feel a lot of guilt that I may have done something to have caused me to go into premature labour, but no one has been able to tell me why I did. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks again,
(I am not familiar with how chat rooms work - so hope this can be followed!)

Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:02 pm
Site Admin

I'm sorry you had a reason to come to our site, but you are more than welcome and I hope you find comfort here as so many others have. Do you mind if I ask what your sons name is??? I am also sorry you lost the one person who should have been the biggest support to you, I only hope you had family around you to help. I can't help you with any possible reason for going into prem labour as my daughter was full term when her heart stopped beating for what I have just found out were 'unexplained reasons', so I do understand not having any answers. But like most cases, you must understand it was nothing you would have done. My heart goes out to you Sandramaree, I hope we get to know you better and you find the support that you need. Feel free to come and join us in the chat room, keep and eye on the chat discussion forum for times that we meet, or if you see someone in there at any other time just pop in. Take care and (((hugs))) to you.

ImageImage

Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:18 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm so sorry that you have had to come to this site, but glad you have found us, its a great support network.

I have not had a stillborn child, so cannot help you with your questions.

I just wanted to say that I'm really sad to hear of your loss.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:48 am
Profile E-mail

I am sorry for your loss and I am that you had to come here, but I know that the women here are fantastic and strong and they will always be here for you when you need to vent. I lost my first child Nicole at 39.5 weeks to unknown causes. As Amanda said, it is seldom anyone's fault. I hope this site brings you the support that I have found and I look forward to meeting you in the chat room.

Jenn

ImageImage

Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:22 am