It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:14 pm

Darien 
Site Admin

Post Darien
Some of you (any TNNers) that another angel baby grew his wings yesterday. I don't know the details, only that it was a Placental Abruption. I hope his brave Mummy doesn't mind me posting this, I just wanted to recognise him. If she does come to visit us I'll leave it up to her to fill in the blanks as she feels appropriate.
In the meantime, take care J, you are among friends here.
Fly free Darien :angel:

ImageImage

Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:50 am
Profile E-mail

So sad to see this happen. :cry: Love and thoughts to Darien's family. Another beautiful angel in heaven.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:12 am

Send my love and thoughts to Darien's family. I hope they have alot of love and support through this very sad journey :tear: :tear: :tear:

Take Care

Yvonne

Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:24 am
Profile E-mail

This sad news always breaks my heart. Another beautiful angel, another bereaved family.

Sorry you had to leave little one, but you are not alone, you will make lots of friends with the other angel babies. You are another beautiful soul adding to the magnificence of heaven.

My thoughts and prayers to your family.

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:57 pm

Hugs Jessie and family, I couldn't bring myself to reply over on TNN, just didn't know what to say. Thinking of you and wee Darien :cry:

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 pm

My heart breaks for you and your family. Just know that you are not alone.

:bighug:

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Man where have I been??? Didnt even see this :oops:

So sad when another angel gains their wings early.
Hugs to Darien's family at this heartbreaking time.

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:38 am
Profile E-mail WWW

I have no words. :(
It's just so unfair.

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:45 pm

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:57 pm
Profile E-mail

I've just joined and seen this thread, thank you so much for your sympathy and kind words.
It's been just over 7 weeks since Darien died. It seems like forever and yesterday it happened. I would be 36 weeks preg today and it hurts so bad to think about it. :(
I have been to two Sands meetings which are amazing *waves to Yvonne and Alana* and I look forward to chatting to many of you on here, it's nice to be around mummies who know what I'm feeling.

edited for shpelling lol

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile WWW

:grphug: Hi Jessie, welcome to our TLO family. I am sure you find a lot of love and support. My name is Tracey and we our wee angel Georgia Grace was stillborn at 26 weeks (pre eclampsia). I don't know what I would have done without everyone here. We look forward to getting to know you and your Angel Darien.

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Jessie, welcome to the group, I hope you find as much kindness and support as I have had here, Hayley

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:29 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Jess! (couldn't find the waving emoticon..) - glad you found us here. I'd love to see a bigger picture of Darien sometime.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Jessie, and like the others have all said, welcome to TLO. The club that no one wants to join but all of us are thankful that we have found it.
The ladies on here have been a godsend for me and I can honestly say that without their love and support I dont know whre I would be.

My name is Carley, married to Phill and SAHM to Bayden, 6 this Saturday, and our angel girl Julia Rose-Joy, born sleeping at 26 weeks gest, on 3rd November 2006. As you can see from my signature I am now 20 weeks with a little brother or sister for both of them.

Please feel free to post at anytime, and know that we are all here for you when ever you need someone to talk to.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Hi Jessie :wave: (there's the wave emoticon),
I'm so glad you came here, not really any need for an intro, you know me :) I'm not sure how much of our story you know, our angel Trinity was born sleeping 3 days before I was due for an induction just over 3 years ago now. I remember feeling totally isolated, alone, wondering why the world was still turning when this huge tragedy had occured. I didn't find any support in NZ, we had asked for councelling but was told I needed fo feel what I was feeling (eh?????) that councelling would come later (never did), I was also told that SANDS had disbanded and weren't meeting anymore, little to my knowledge, they still existed. Anyhow, long story short, due to feeling so alone, my husband (aka Grimtaz), used is skills to develope this site, and the rest is history really........ It still makes me sad knowing that our small family here is just the tip of the iceberg, there are so many others out there whofor one reason or another don't use forums.
Ok, so I'm rambling now........
I hope you find as much support here as I and the others have, feel free to share your thoughts/feelings/troubles/ triumphs with us. Nothing you say here is wrong, vent if you need to. Some days are good some days are bad.
Oh, and I'd loe to see a bigger pic of Darien too if you feel up to sharing.

ImageImage

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:39 am
Profile E-mail

Welcome to TLO, and I hope you find the site and ladies on it as helpful as I have. It was nice meeting you at SANDS, and I look forward to getting to know you and your angel Darien better.

I'm sorry I have not replied to your post earlier, but I have had gib stoppers here all week, and today Flynn has got the flu again :roll: I'm hoping it doesn't turn into tonsilitus :pray:

I hope things have been Ok for you in the last week and if you ever need a chat, let me know and I can pm you my details.

(((Hugs))))

Take Care
Yvonne

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Tracey, Hayley, Alana, Carley, Manda, Yvonne and the other mummies.
Thanks for your warm welcome :) Yvonne I hope Flynn just stays with his normal flu and it doesn't go to his tonsils, that's no good at all! Manda how wierd that you were told Sands wasn't going, but in a way it has done good in prompting you to create this wonderful site :D I really like online stuff, it's a medium that works well for me. It helps getting my feelings into words. (TNNers will have seen my thread last night on there too lol)

Here is my lil guy, firstly on my tummy still warm and everything, then at the service. We put little butterflies on him instead of flowers, as they are so pretty and only with us for a fleeting moment too.
I hope they aren't too big.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:17 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh Jessie, he is just beautiful. :cry: Man it breaks my heart every time I hear of another angel, and when I get to know them even after they have gone it breaks my heart all over again :cry:
I just read you post on TNN, hope you don't mind I comment over here. I love going to TNN, but this is my place for sharing my feelings about these things, I feel a little more reserved on TNN and am very selective about what I say.
Quote:
It helps getting my feelings into words
Thats exactly how I feel, you know, all this time I couldn't really put my finger on it, I'm not so good at sharing my feelings irl, but find it easier here.
Seeing pg woman and newborns after a loss is probably one of the hardest things. My SILs had both had bubs within the 6 months before I had Trinity and we'd always talked about how they'd grow up together. One of them was a boy, it was still hard to see hime but I didn't feel as clucky towards boys when we got pg woth T so it didn't seem as hard, but my other sil had a girl. I couldn't look at her for months after we lost T. We would go and visit her almost every weekend and DH would cuddle and play with her, I just stared at the floor, I couldn't bear it. For DH it was his way of dealing with it.
It does get better, and you do learn to live with the pain, it becomes a good friend in a way. You will find this very hard to beleive becaues you are so early on in the grieving process, but for me 3 yars on, somedays it feels like a really bad dream, and it didn't happen at all, but then I see a reminder, and a little tug on my heartstrings reminds me that it did happen. Sometimes I feel angry that I don't have that immense sadness anymore, or rather, it's not right under the surface. But it does return, and you will find different things will bring it on. Birthdays (anyones), Christmass, Mothers and Fathers day, the 19th of every month usually doesn't pass without a little pang of sadness...
Here I go rambling again...
I have to go for now anyway, thank you for sharing pics of Darien, I feel very blessed to have (cyber) met him .

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:04 am
Profile E-mail

Thankyou so much for sharing the photo's of your sweet little man. They are beautiful.

It is so sad whenever a new little angel joins our family - not only because they are perfect pure little souls, but also because we all kinda know what a tragic time, you - the parents, are going through. All I can say is ((((Huge Hugs)))) and our hearts are with you and your family.

At some stage it does start to get easier to deal with, however, as Manda said there will always be days that the sadness returns, and often unexpectedly. After 9mths, I feel like alot of things have returned to normality, however on the odd occasion, I can feel like I am back at day one :(

How is Xanda dealing with it? Flynn is also 3.5yrs and is quite openly talks about Satori now, however I still think there is some confusion there, but he doesn't seem to be able to verbalise those questions yet.

Anyway, talking of Flynn, he is right next to me wanting to get on the computer, to play Bob the Builder, so I think my time is up :roll:

BTW, he doesn't seem to have developed Tonsilitus yet :crossf: , but his cough is leading me to believe it could be a nice case of Croupe :roll:

Take Care
Yvonne

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:43 am
Profile E-mail

Thank you so much for sharing your precious photos of Darien, he is beautiful. I loved how you covered him with the butterflies, too beautiful :tear:

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Thank you so much Jessie, he is beautiful. Butterflies are my thing with Georgia too, for me its about being pure and free. :tear: Oh here I go again!! These are tears of sadness as well of comfort. I am personally at the stage where as much as it hurts that I don't have GG here with me, she is always in my heart and I take comfort in knowing that she is with all the other beautiful angel babies. Darien will have been embraced with so much love from them all on his arrival.

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 am
Profile E-mail

Jessie, thank you for sharing some photos of your little man, he's absolutely gorgeous and the butterflies look amazing.
:bighug:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:32 pm

Thank you for sharing the pics of your beautiful wee boy, I am glad you have found this site, Like you I find it easier to let my feelings out this way, tho I must admit I am still a bit reserved because then I have to deal with issues that are still very fresh
Hayley

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

Aww, Darien is so beautiful Jessie. Thank you for sharing him with us. He truly is a magnificent wee angel. With beauty like that, heaven must be a marvellous place.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:10 pm

Thanks for your kind comments about Darien, you gave me a lump in my throat :cry: :)
Those are my two favourite photos of him, he wasn't doing so well by the time we took the rest of them, poor wee guy- so fragile. I like to remember Darien as he was in the tummy pic. Sometimes at night I could swear he is snuggling into my chest. A nice thought anyway. :)

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:38 pm
Profile WWW