It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:53 pm

Happy Heavenly 3rd Birthday Trinity! 

Post Happy Heavenly 3rd Birthday Trinity!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet angel niece Trinity! :angelc:

I can't beleive 3 years have gone by ... not a day goes by that you're not in my thoughts and prayers!

Have a happy day with all your angel friends .. I know you'll be looking after your mummy, daddy and little brother and sister always.

Lots of love and hugs
Aunty Shells & Uncle Mike
xxxx

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:13 am

Happy Heavenly 3rd Birthday Trinity :birthday:

Always missed, always loved. :love2:

Shine your light down on us today while we share our time together with mummy & daddy, Loralei & Gabriel, and your angel friends mummies, daddies & families. Hope you enjoy your party up there in heaven.

Love you my darling granddaughter
Hugs
Nana xoxox

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:56 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Have fun with all your angel playmates today
Huge hugs to you Manda, Corey, Loralei and Gabe.

Jacqui

Image Image

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 am

And lots of love to your family today.

:grphug: :birthday: :grphug:

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:40 am

Happy birthday to a special wee girl, Trinity.
I hope that you have an awesome day up there with all of your agel friends.

Manda, Corey, Loralei,Gabe, Rae, Aunty Shells and Uncle Mike,
I hope the day is good to you and you can all take a little time to remember your precious wee angel Trinity.
Love and Hugs to you all
Carley, Phill, Bayden, Julia and ?

Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:16 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm
Profile E-mail

:cheer: :birthday: Happy 3rd Angel Birthday Trinity :birthday: :cheer:

I hope you enjoyed playing with the balloons that Mummy let go for you, and that you had a party up there with all of the other angels :wangel:

Thanks for having us over today Amanda, and also for giving us the chance to release balloons for our own angels - it was a lovely thing for you to do, and a beautiful way to honour Trinity :heart:

I hope the rest of the day is kind to you and Cory, and that Lorelei & Gabe let you sleep till 7am tomorrow :lol:

Take Care

Yvonne

Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:50 pm
Profile E-mail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINITY! I have been thinking about you all day today, along with the rest of your family. Hope you've had a wonderful party in heaven with all the other angels.

Manda, Corey, Loralei, Gabe and Rae - wishing you peace as you remember Trinity today..all that she brought into your lives, and the blessings and friendship that we all share with you now.
hugs and kisses,
Alana, Angus, Joel, Maria & Julia

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:31 pm

Happy heavenly birthday Trinity! It was an honour to be able to share your special day with your Mummy and Daddy and Loralei and Gabriel today, and the gremlins said your cake tasted yummy.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:28 pm

I almost missed it, I'm sorry..
Now I want to know what cake your mum made you. :wink:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 pm
Site Admin

I wrote the following on the TNN baby loss thread, just happened to be when I started writing and didn't stop, So I've cut and paste it from there to share with my TLO family. Warning, might need tissues, some feelings just flooded out.

I haven't cried much today, I don't cry much anymore, not because I don't want to, but because I'm afraid. Afraid that someone might see me, even my husband, my mother, my children, even my friends who have lost their own children, I don't want to be weak anymore. I'm also afraid I might not stop crying. I now have 2 living children, healthy and beautiful, so part of me feels awkward crying now, I feel like I don't need to anymore, or I tell myself I don't need to anymore. But I want to, I crave to let loose, to let the tears fall and wet my face, to have my eyes swell so I can't see anymore, like the day we lost her, to cry so much I'm exhausted and fall into an exhaustive sleep. I feel so angry that I can't imagine what she would look like now, I can't hear her voice, see her eyes, touch her hair. Each year that passes seems to make the distance between us further and further apart. I see in my head our hands trying to reach out and touch each other, but we just can't reach. I know some people believe that they go to a 'better' place, I'm sorry, but what 'better' place than in a mothers arms. Why can't I feel her anymore.?
Three years, Trinity, the power of three, or just three, she was our third pregnancy, the third member of our family, the first of our three children. They say good things happen in threes, do they?

I feel like I need to add something today.

I know I'm 'allowed' to cry, and that it's ok, it's just that, it's almost like a self imposed limitation I've placed on myslef, I don't know why. Also, the tears just aren't there sometimes, which in itself is upsetting, why can't I cry as easily as I did. You probably noticed that I started cry when I released Trinitys balloons, but I supressed it, why do I feel like I need to stop crying. It's almost turned me emotionally hard, not much makes me cry anymore, not much effects me, things that should scare me, upset me, make me angry, just don't, whats wrong with me?

Thank you for all your birthday wishes, and thank you girls for coming and releasing balloons with us and helping me remember Trinity (even though we were a bit, ahem, cosy :lol: ). It was lovely having you all here.

I will post some pics as soon as I get a chance to get them off the camera and upload the pics from Mums camera.

ImageImage

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:24 am
Profile E-mail

I'm with you on the suppressed crying/emotions thing, although they are with me, below the surface, every minute of everyday, and the people who are close to you know this.

Its only been 7 months and I look back and think that I probably haven't cried as much as I should, but alot of that has been because I don't want my living child, Flynn, to see me upset,and I also know that Neil feels badly for me when I do cry because it not something he can fix or make better. In saying this I am sure he realises that I hold alot of feelings under the surface, and I am sure Cory does too.

Two weeks ago when Neil was away, I had a moment ( a couple of hours actually) where I could not hold it in anymore :( It was the first time for along time, and it almost felt like day one :tear:

I had to get Mum over to sort Flynn out, which I have not done before, as I would supress until he had gone. Although it was a really bad day, getting the tears out was a blessing, as it made me feel connected to Satori again.

Sometimes you just need some you time to do these things, and it doesn't alter your feelings for you living children or husband, or your love and gratitude in having them, and as the kids get more emotionally mature they will understand why you feel the way you do about Trinity, and why you cry sometimes.

You did well yesterday Amanda, but I could see the tears just beneath the surface :(

I also wanted to say that Trinity's Album is beautiful, and shows just how much a part of your family she is, and how much she is thought of and missed.

Take Care

Yvonne

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:05 am
Profile E-mail

More big hugs Manda! I wish I had something profound to say but for once I don't so just sending you more hugs.

Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi Manda, I know how you feel, I do have the odd tear, but nothing like it was, and I know its all there and needs to be released, I suppress it too, because I don't want anyone else to see me really, I feel that I need to be strong, but yet I would be one of the first to tell you to cry when you need to cry. I should probably take me own advice on that one........ :?

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Manda all I can say from here is huge hugs sweetie, and I am sure that at some stage we are all guilty of keeping the tears in and only letting them go in private, like I am doing now, there is no one at home and I feel that I am able to do this without the looks of "isnt it about time you got over it?" Life sure does suck to do a nasty thing like take a much loved and wanted child away from its parents. :cry: :tear:

Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I totally understand where you are coming from, not from experience of losing one of my beloved children, but losing my Mum.
In my life she was my all, with us for such a short time when you girls were little, and I am so happy that I am living this time to share with my grandchildren. After losing Mum it was like nothing else came close, and to this day (31years on) I still cry for her.
Life'e experiences do make you stronger, and more in control, but you don't have to force it, and it's not being weak to cry. It sure as hell doesn't matter to me or I'm sure your sister's or friends if you let loose in front of us. That's just what we are there for, to hold you until it passes & share the grief.

Love you always
Mum xoxo

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:10 am
Site Admin

Thank you girls for coming (I think I already said that), anyway, it was a lovely day.
The balloon release was emotional for me as per usual, sometimes I wonder why I do it, it almost feels like I'm letting her go all over again. The day of Trinitys service 3 years ago, the sun came out and I felt it's warmth on my face just as Corey was putting her in the car and as the car drove off. Each year since, as we were remembering her, the sun has come out at the moment it was needed despite being cold (and raining the first year), and this year was no different.
Here are a few piccies.

Three candles for 3 years, I try to get a special candle for her every year and have it going all day.

The cake.

The balloons.

Trinitys garden, looking a bit empty at the moment due to the time of year. I wanted to get a few potted colours in there but ran out of time :( I did get the butterfly the day before.

The TLO girls :) my peeps :lol:

Trinitys 3 pink balloons. They managed to stay together in the sky till they were out of sight.

Just for fun. Claire from SANDS gave Trinity a tube of catcha bubbles, which Loralei found and just had to have, so we had some fun and filled up the lounge with Trinitys bubbles. Here's Gabe enjoying the fun.

ImageImage

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Absolutly beautiful!!! I think Trinity's garden looks great! And the cake wow!! Georgous!!! I am pleased the weather was good for you guys. Big hugs.....

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:56 pm
Profile E-mail

It really was a lovely day Manda. You did a great job with the cake, candles and balloons, so pretty. It was a perfect angel birthday party and I bet Trinity loved it, she must have as she brought out the sun for you.

Thank you for allowing me to share the day with you, it was lovely seeing Trinity's memory book and meeting Lorelei and Corey, and seeing Gabe again.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:44 pm

Looks like you all had a great day for Trinity!
Well done Sis!
I lit her candle that I light each year and 3 pink tea lights for each year she's been an angel. Didn't get one of Mike and I with them .. soz sis.
You were in our thoughts all day .. as you are always xx

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:42 am

I agree with Tania, it was a lovely day, and a lovely way to remember precious wee Trinity. I didn't see her garden, was too busy trying to wrestle Sienna out of the toy car, but it looks lovely in the pic.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:56 pm

Lovely pics, Manda. Love the cake and the balloons..
The last pic of Gabes with the bubble is so cute!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Sorry i have been slack and late with this - things have been all over the place of late.

So a happy belated birthday trinity. Your family and friends look like they had a lovely celebration for you.

Manda, that did bring tears to my eyes - so super hugs to you

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:00 pm
Profile E-mail