It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:13 pm

It's this time of year again 

Post It's this time of year again
My bad part of the year starts on 4 August, cos that was the day I had the scan that made the world stop abruptly. It's Chloe's second heavenly birthday next week and I'm reeling inside my head, with both heels digging in the ground in an effort to maybe stop the days ticking by, but that's not going to happen, is it?
It's going to come and go, and I'm going to think about her more than usual and I'm going to cry and DH is going to say nothing about anything, because that seems to be what he does lately (not that I talk to him much either).
I have an appointment with the counsellor at Relationship Services on Wednesday next week. I can't wait, I've been waiting a long time for this one.
I'm thinking of adding to my tattoo for Chloe. I like your idea of getting Remember, Lisa.

:cry:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 pm

:grphug: Big hugs hun. I am pleased that your appointment has finally come, any luck convincing DH to go yet?

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:14 pm
Profile E-mail

Ha! Last week we had a vague conversation about touching and lack thereof and he said "are you going to go back to see that woman?"
that woman She's a trained counsellor, you moron! *sigh* Haven't told him I'm going.

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Well you have all of us!!! I assume he would say no, is there any chance of getting him there at all?

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Sweetie you ahve been in my thoughts over the past few days, and everytime I come on here and see Chloe's birthday roll over in the angel birthdays banner my heart aches for you even more.
Please know that we are sending you all the love in the world and the biggest shoulders for you to lean on when you need us.

It is sad that DH cant express himself a bit better, but it is good that you are going to your counsellor. What plans have you got to remember your precious angel girl?

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I haven't made any plans yet. Thought of baking a cake and icing it with Eloise though.
DH wasn't too keen on doing something last year, so probably won't want to do anything this year either.
It's a Sunday. Might have a think of what friend I'd like to see that day and organise something.

Thank you all for being there for me when I need you. I'm so grateful to have found you all!!!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:10 am

You are in my thoughts and I hope the week is kind to you, and that DH eventually sees the light. If not, do whatever you need to do for you sweet, and know that we are all here for you.

Chloe will be looking over you and giving you big hugs and angel kisses. :angelc:

Take Care
Yvonne

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 am
Profile E-mail

Hi Eloise, I'm just new here but I have heard that the buildup is worse than the actual day. That said, I'm dreading Darien's first birthday. All those memories are gonna come flooding back I'll bet.
I hope the week and Chloe's birthday go as well as they can for you, it's such a sad time :(
(Sorry this hasn't come out as well as it sounded in my head lol.)

Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:34 pm
Profile WWW

hating this time of year too, right there with you.
I think you and Eloise making and Icing a cake is a great idea!!!
Wish we could be nearer so we could help you celebrate your precious bubba girl. And that their was someway to make Mr realise that it is important, that Chloe is important and that she needs to be remembered and celebrated.

HUGS

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile WWW

I kinda made him realise Sunday was going to beth 17th and it took him a moment to click. Then he said we should do something nice, like cook something she'd like, if she was 2, like spaghetti. *shrugs*

Yvonne, Manda and Carley, remember the ring thing we did at Lollipops? I did it to a friend who's pg with #6 (DS, DD, DS, DD, DS - statistically #6 should be a girl). The ring said boy, girl, boy, girl, boy, girl and stopped. I didn't take the ring away from her hand at all but it was pretty obvious.
Then I did it on my hand and got girl, girl, boy, girl.
I did it on DH when I got hom and got girl, girl, boy, girl. :D Of course he said I was moving my hand and making it move that way. So I asked him to do it to me. The thing didn't move at all. I swear, a rock has more spirituality and sensitivity that this man!!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 am

Its so nice that DH has made a suggestion on what to do for Chloe's B'day. A step in the right direction :lol:

Don't worry too much about the ring thing - it also doesn't move for my DH, which is weird cause he isn't against the whole spiritual thing - maybe he just says that for my benefit.

As for me, well I have asked my pendulan on more than one occasion, if I am pregnant and it has said that I am, when I'm not, so I think it needs to be taken lightly sometimes :)

It will be interesting if your friend has a girl though, and how exciting that there may be another little girl for you and DH down the track :)

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:20 am
Profile E-mail

Am thinking of you this week, Lauriel. Big hugs...

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

Yvonne, statistically, she has to have a girl. Hahaha!!

Thanks for the thoughts and the hugs. :D

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:12 am