It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:29 am

I'm New 

Post I'm New
Hi I'm Nikki,

I have only found this site today and I am already hooked. I Lost my little baby Jenson at 38wks and 3 days, born on 21/07/2005, the cord was round her neck 3 times when she was born. When i read the stories on here I cried my eyes out, each of them meant so much and touched me so deeply. I have been searching for a place to share my experience but hadn't found anywhere until now that I felt comfortable. I do here.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

x

Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:15 am
Site Admin

I'm so sorry you had a reason to come here, but you are most welcome, everyone here is so wonderfully supportive and non judgmental, so you can come and vent, cry, scream or just chat whenever you need or want to. I look forward to getting to know more about you and little Jenson, perhaps you could post some pics here or in the photo album. It's been 2 1/2 months now since we lost Trinity so I know how raw your pain is. I have moments when it seems so unreal that I'm almost convinced it was just a really bad nightmare, if only huh? Well, I just wanted to take a moment to welcome you, I hope you find the love and support here that you need, take care, and big (((hugs)))

ImageImage

Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:22 am
Profile E-mail

Welcome Nikki, Sorry you had a reason to come here, but am glad you are here. Feel free to join into any thread you like and I look forward to getting to know you.

Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:53 am
Profile YIM

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you find the support here that I have. Everyone has been so nice and accepting here. It helps to talk to others who are where you are and understand your thoughts and emotions.

Jenn

ImageImage

Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:00 pm

So sorry you had to join us here, but glad you found us. I hope you find all the ladies as comforting as I have. We are pretty much all in the same place emotionally and we all help each other out. Please lean on us as much as you need to, we love to lend an ear. Hope to get to know you better
Bridget

Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:54 pm

Unfortunate that you have a reason to come here, but really glad that you have found this site. There are some awesome ladies here, all of them supportive and there if ever you need to vent.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss ((hugs))

My name is Telly BTW. I haven't had a still born child, but lost my baby at 10 weeks (was supposed to be 16) and have found the support on this site great, and the support of my husband awesome.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:58 pm
Profile E-mail

welcome Nikki, I'm so sorry for your loss. The people on this forum are wonderful and all have big hearts.

Take care
Jacqui

Image Image

Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:42 pm

thanks for all your messages, I must admit I warmed to this site straight away.

I'm also sorry that we meet because of this tragedy in our lives, but I am grateful to have people to share with.

My partner has also been wonderful, so supportive, (I also support him) but sometimes we need to talk to someone else aswell. He is trying so hard to help me through, but i just feel lost. nothing interests me, I just want to stay in and shut the world out.

I just want my world back. :cry: As we all know wanting, no matter how much can change it.

Bless our little angels x

Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:57 am

I felt the same way about stating inside, in fact I still do many days but for me husband I try to soldier on. You will have same bad days and some better days. Come to us for support when you need it. I lost Nicole on May 16th, and so I know how strong your pain is, but with a little practice, you will get the strength to go outside. I try to ignore the sense of all eyes staring at me, but it still comes back very often. Just do one or two things a day that you think you can handle and avoid places that make you anxious.

(((hugs)))

Jenn

ImageImage

Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:58 am
Site Admin

I know exactly what you mean when you say nothing interests you and you just want to shut the world outside, I felt exactly the same. Just for examle, I love getting in my garden and going to garden centres, for at least 6 week after we lost Trinity I had no desire to garden at all, I also lost my appetite which is only just starting to return, but I still had to eat (as you do if this has happened to you) I found that part very hard, I felt like I was eating for the sake of eating (after all, we eat when we're hungry don't we?), even if it's just a piece of toast and a glass of water or some fruit. It's good to hear you and your partner are supporting each other, this is one of those make or break things, but yes, it also helps to talk to others, especially others who know exactly where you are. Take care for now, ((hugs)))

ImageImage

Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:20 am
Profile E-mail

Welcome!
I'm sorry I'm only just welcoming you.
My name is Michelle and 3 1/2 yrs ago I lost my son Noah at 38 wks.No cause found.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby.
I hope you will find support and encouragement here.
Hope to get to know you better.

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/noahdaniel

Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:48 am
Profile YIM