It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:10 am

People say it gets easier with time 

Post People say it gets easier with time
On October the 11th 2008 me and my partner lost our first son Taye he was born sleeping full term.Everytime i close my eyes i think back to when the doctor said "Sorry you'r baby is dead" so cold and nasty to this day it still feels like i am trapped in a nightmare.I feel like no one we know understands what we are going through except close family,I've heard the phrase ''It gets easier with time'' so much its doing my head in because it has'nt got easier in fact as time goes by i wonder what our little boy would look like today?what his giggle would sound like?............I wish i could take back time :(

Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: People say it gets easier with time
Hi Tayes Mummy

So sorry to hear about your little boy. I know just how you feel, I lost my little boy on 13 July 2007, also my first child. I felt the same as you do... when does it get easier.

At this stage its only early days, and its not easy at all, - and as for the wondering I don't think that we will ever stop wondering!! I think it is our way of remembering our little ones.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:38 am

Hi Tayes Mum
I lost a little boy on july 23rd 1992 and I still wonder to this day what Slade would be like.Just know there are people who care about you and dont be afraid to cry.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:56 am
Profile E-mail

Hi Tayes Mummy, Jess12, and Slades Mum,

first off welcome to the club that no one wants to join. We here at the lost ones are all here to support each othet through the loss of our precious wee babies, no matter what gestation or age.
My name is Carley, married to Phill and SAHM to Bayden 6 nearly 7, our angel girl Julia Rose-Joy born sleeping at 26wks gest on 3/11/06, and our new arrival Jessica born on 9/12/08.

Please know that we are all here if you need to talk, vent or just want to have a good cry. We dont know the exact things to say to make your pain go away but we are here to comiserate(sp) with you as you travel this horrible road that is the grief of a lost loved baby.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:59 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Welcome to Tayes Mum & Slades mum, Jess 12 to the club no one ever dreamed of being in. My Name is Hayley and We lost our wee boy a year ago at 25 weeks so its still relatively new to us as well, and still think about our boy, and what he would of been like and what plans we had for him. The only thing I can suggest is to be kind to yourself, and know that we are here for you at any time whether u need to vent cry or reminsce (sp) the good times of your pregnacy.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Tayes Mummy, Jess12, and Slades Mum, Welcome to TLO - I'm Tracey and we lost our wee girl Georgia Grace at 26 weeks gestation to pre eclampsia on 11th January 08, it was very sudden and a nightmare that I still feel that I am in, she was my first baby. We have since had another wee girl, Shawna who was born on 10th December 08, she was induced early as pre eclampsia was setting in again. I have found that it doesnt so much as get easier with time, but you learn to live with the pain as part of your life. I look at Shawna every day and wonder what GG would have been like at similar stages. Shawna is the light of my life and I tell her about her big sister everyday. Our Angels will always be part of our lives and everyone on here has an understanding of the hurt that goes with losing a child. Remember we are all here for you guys. I look forward to getting to know you and your Angels. :grphug:

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail

huge hugs Taye's mum! So sorry to hear of your loss! My heart breaks to hear of all these precious babies growing wings way too early.
Thinking of you all

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi Tayes Mummy

I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our little boy Sebastian on 22 January at 22 weeks gestation. I also can still hear the dr's voice telling us he couldn't find a heartbeat. Then racing off for a scan to be told "I'm sorry the baby is dead". That moment is so clear and I often have nightmares about it. For me the worst thing is vividly remembering the moment our little boy was born. I have found this site such a comfort though because just when you are thinking you are the only one in the world going through this nightmare and that nobody can feel as bad as you I jump on here and discover that there are other women going through the same thing. Everyone here is so friendly.

Take care of yourself
Sarah

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile E-mail

:bighug: To you all!!

You will NEVER forget your baby. I have befriended a lady who's daughter passed away at a few days old 50 years ago and she still thinks of her every day and talks about her often.

I think of my boys all the time. And yes it hurts when people say its time to move on and let it go ive had it said to me a few times. People who havent suffered a loss just dont really understand the heartache. You will NEVER forget your darling boy he will always be a part of you.

We are here for you and thanks to this site and Sands I have gotten some wonderful support espcially with my last lost in Oct.

Thank you everyone for you support!! :kiss: :grphug:

:angel:Caeden Hugh @21.1wks 10/08

IVF Mummy to 3 Beautiful :angel: Boys!!

An Angel in the book of life
wrote down my baby’s birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for the Earth"

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:32 pm

:kiss: :bighug: to you Mrs S ((MWAH))

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:45 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:bighug: :kiss: :love2:
It doesn't really get easier with time. I think you just get used to living with the pain. Or something like that... :(

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss - some things in life are truly not fair
I agree with the other ladies have said above me
I just want to add that the ladies here are awesome and we are here to listen anytime you need to vent
((hugs))

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Hi TayesMum, Jess, and Slades Mum,
I'm glad you found us, but sad you have a reason to be here :bighug: to you all.
I don't know about it getting easier with time, you do however learn to live with the gaping hole you baby has left. Almost 4 years on from losing our first baby Trinity and I still think of her every day and still am in a state if disbelief. You do get to a point where thinking, talking or looking at babys pictures dosn't leave you alling your eyes out.
As Jess has already said, it is early days. Allow yourself to grieve, . We're all here with you.
Take care,
Manda

ImageImage

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:46 am
Profile E-mail

DH said Eloise was talking about Chloe the other day, wondering what she would look like and saying she'd always be her little sister. :)

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:05 pm