It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:20 am

Tomorrow will be Challenging 

Post Tomorrow will be Challenging
My little Aemin's due date is tomorrow. My husband and I will be taking flowers to his grave. It's going to be a difficult day, but it is another step on the road to recovery.

My precious son passed away on January 3rd, 2009. I am currently writing a book about how I feel, since I think it's ridiculous that others are telling me what to feel. People out there actually claim to be experts on the matter of grief, even though they've only read about it in books. It's infuriating.

That's why I'm writing down how I feel as I feel it. Maybe it will help someone out there eventually.

Oh, and btw, I tried adding a poem to the Poetry section, but it hasn't shown up yet. Is it down?

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:53 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

Post Re: Tomorrow will be Challenging
Hi there,
A sad welcome to our site, your son is beautiful, I am so sorry for your loss.
Your poem has come through but DH hasn't added it to the page just yet, my apologies, it's been a bit of a busy week. It will be up early this week some time.
I hope tomorrow (today) is gentle on you. You sound like you are taking all positive steps and working through your grief really well (as well as anyone can anyway). Take care, looking forward to getting to know you and little Aemin better.

ImageImage

Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 am
Profile E-mail

Hello, and welcome to the club that no one wants to join.

Your little boy is beautiful. I hope that today goes ok for you, it sounds lovely what you and your DH have planned for you little boy.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:52 am
Profile E-mail WWW

:bighug:
Your little boy is beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss. Good on you for writing a book about your grief.
:bighug:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes.
Today was truly terrible, but my husband and I have somehow made it through it. We have lived another day, and it's another day to grow stronger in our love and tell our beatiful son's story. He was such an unexpected blessing. He touched many hearts in his short time upon this Earth.

Thanks for the update on the status of my poem. You can take your time putting it up, don't hurry on my behalf. I was just curious to see if the system was down. I look forward to getting to know you all as well. It is nice that there is a site that actually seems to care about grieving mothers. It's a welcome relief from grieving all alone. The babies we have lost are all truly beautiful, and I take great joy in thinking that they are all up there together, without a care in the world, playing and laughing in a place where there are no tears. I sure they know we deeply love and miss them.

Aemin was my little angel. He would always kick like mad when he heard his daddy's voice. We had his name picked out before we even knew we were expecting. Aemin Ray Ford Potter. Ray after my grandfather, Ford after Daniel's grandfather. I miss him so much! :(
Ironically, we found out that Aemin (also spelled Eamon) originates from Ireland. It means "Gaurdian", and that is exactly what my little man has become. I can't wait to see him again, and to hold him in my arms again.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

:bighug: Thinking of you and DH on your special :angel: Due date.

Due Dates and birthdays are always days filled with many mixed emotions. It really brings home especially your acutal Due Date what you have lost and the emptiness you feel inside.

Like yourself I think of all our Angels are watching over us all and though we have gotten to know each other through this site our Angels have gotten to know each other and are great little friends playing in the that great big playground in the sky.

:angel:Caeden Hugh @21.1wks 10/08

IVF Mummy to 3 Beautiful :angel: Boys!!

An Angel in the book of life
wrote down my baby’s birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for the Earth"

Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:27 pm

:bighug: and welcome to TLO - Aemin is beautiful!! I am in agreement that our Angels are all together in a magical place watching over us.

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:43 pm
Profile E-mail

Big Hugs and welcome to this wonderful group of people that no-one ever wants to belong to. I am glad you have found us and hope that you find comfort in sharing your thoughts and feelings with us all. Your little man is gorgeous and I look forward to getting to know you and your family.

Take care
xox

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW