It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:23 pm

Coincidence??? 
Site Admin

Post Coincidence???
I was wondering if anyone has had any 'signs' or 'messages' from their angel. I've had a few things happen that could quite easily be put down to being coincidences, but something tells me they were little signs. They started happening 6 months after we lost Trinity.

Firstly, I was bringing dhs birthday pressie inside (it was a big enough box to require both hands) and as I was coming up the stairs the screen door slowly opened and then closed behind me as I got inside. Now, granted, it was a windy day, but the door had been swinging half open and then slamming shut, this was the only time it seemed to have purpose.

Then a couple of weeks later we were driving home and I looked up at the sky (as you do) and spotted two whisps of cloud in the shape of butterfly wings, only a few moments after I spotted them they vanished.

Lastly, I was reading an article written by a father to his newborn son about the daughter they lost only 3 hours after she was born, in it he explained that "there was nothing that could have been done to save her", at the moment I read that line the lights above me flickered, ow I know lights flicker but I was sitting there reading for an hour and that was the only time they did that.

Coicidence, perhaps, but what wonderful coincidences they were. I would love to know if anyone else has had any special messages.

ImageImage

Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:44 pm
Profile E-mail

No, I havent had any that I can remember.

To me thou manda everything you have said I would of taken it as a sign too.

Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:12 pm
Profile YIM

Manda - Yes I believe there are little signs from our angels. Yours sound amazing.

One day shortly after I had my mc I was walking to the letterbox feeling very sorry for myself when I felt a breeze and a feeling of not being alone. I really turned a corner that day and strangely felt lucky to have an angel looking out for me.

Then just the other day I was lying in bed as it got dark feeling really worried about our new baby, close to tears when I looked out the window and saw a twinkling star. Once again it felt like our bubba (B1) was sending me a message that everything was going to be alright.

And since we're talking about angels, I thought I'd share what happened to me after my uncle died. I was very close to him as a child but in the years before his death he was a family outcast because of his infidelity and other strange behaviour. Anyway, I did go to his funeral but still felt bitter about the way he treated his family until one day I realised that we all make mistakes and we shouldn't die lonely because of them. That next weekend I decided to visit his grave for the first time (months after his funeral) and as my car pulled up to the cemetery gates, a song began to play on the car radio - it was "The Living Years", a song his daughter had read at his funeral about how we need to sort out our problems in the living years because once someone we love dies, it is too late. It was seriously spooky at first but I decided it was a sign that he knew I had finally come to see him and make amends.

Keep safe and keep looking for those signs...what a comfort they are when you get them. :)

Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:00 pm

I totally believe in signs Manda. I am glad to hear that TrinityClair is watching over you.

ImageImage

Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:13 am

About a month after Eden's funeral I was at the cemetery sitting beside her crying my eyes out, Had been there about 5 minutes and it went from sunny to pouring with rain, i got up went to the car shut the door and the rain stopped, honestly i did it about 4 times b4 i got the umbralla out and decided i was sitting regardless of the weather, once I stopped crying the weather stopped playing up on me.

And another time, I was sitting there and again crying and a Magpie flew down and divebombed me,I went to the car (trusty car) and pulled my self together and I have never seen that bird there again.

Ian and I have both smelt Eden (the smell of the wash she was bathed in) in the house yet we don't own any of it.
So yeah sweet I believe in it.

Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:50 am
Profile WWW

We have this amazing photo. It is a close up of Ralf and I holding Amelie. Its of Amelie from side on and our hands and arms and some sunshine and a bit of garden greenery on the edges.

Well the wierdest thing, it seems our computer has chosen this photo to display when I have gone away without turning off the computer. It is there - Amelie huge and glowing and she kind of moves slightly larger and smaller until i push a button and she goes.

So I can just sit there and watch my baby. She really has a presence and it feels like she is right here with us.

Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:48 pm