It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 11:44 am

Had a crappy day!!! 

Post Had a crappy day!!!
Am feeling really down today [smilie=bluecolorz5_pdt_07.gif] , Julia has been on my mind all day. Some how I managed to get thru xmas , felt down but not as bad as this!! i have felt on the verge of tears all day. I have got to the WHY WHY WHY stage and am feel ing really angry that it happened. I have decided to leave my playcentre as there is a lady there who is/was due the week after i was due and everytime I saw her I lost it. [smilie=bluecolorz5_pdt_20.gif] i then got to the stage of hating her for being pregnant when I wasn't, so for my own sanity i have decided that Bayden and i won't be returning next year.. So there is my vent for the day. Feel like shit and am hating the world for playing this cruel trick on us.. Life definitely is a shit sandwich!!!
Carley

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

HUgs Carley! Sorry you are having a crappy day! :(

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:31 pm

Sorry bout the wording just had to get my feelings out and thought that this would be the best place to do it
carley :tear:

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Big hugs Carley, so sorry to hear you been having a bad day.

I totally know how you feel with playcentre after I lost Thomas, I could not face it, I left and took a year off and then went back at the end of 2005. My only regret was I lost some great friendships because I kept to myself and distanced myself from everyone, but it was my way of coping.

Big hugs

Kim

PS if you wanna chat you can catch me on msn messenger on frampton_k@hotmail.com

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

How do I get MSN Messenger we don't have it

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Carley, don't be sorry for anything, this is the place to come and vent as much as you like, We all know how you feel. We have all been there and are still there on some days.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad day. Hope you are feeling better by now. I had a day like that on christmas eve. Felt very teary eyed, just couldn't stop thinking of my little angel in heaven, and how much i missed her. Feeling really guilty that I hadn't splashed out on her with pressies like i did for her brother and sisters. Next year I am going to start buying things age related for her, (ie this year she would have been 3, so maybe a new doll or something she would have been interested in). and put them in a box for her.

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:49 pm

hi Ally, that is a wonderful idea, and thanks for your kind words, i have just felt like shite all day.
Kim, have just signed onto messenger my hotmail address is carleyrivers@hotmail.com
carley

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hugs Carley....Hope today is alittle brighter for you!
I can totally understand how you are feeling over the play centre issue. I had simialar thing when a lady had twins due when I was with my angel...normally we were close and I couldn't look at them when they were born thinking how unfair it was that she had twins and I couldn't hold onto my one angel!! It does fel better with time (well most of the time) but you have to do what is right for you and your feelings at each particular step/path your in! Big hugs again chick and thinking of you heaps

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:38 pm

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:51 pm