It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:37 pm

Okay here goes 

Post Okay here goes
:) Hello.
I have just found your site. I wish it had been around 5 years ago when we lost our baby girl. What a great idea. Well done to who ever it was that started it.

I have just added my story to the story page but basically we lost out wee girl Katie to cord prolapse just over five years ago. This was immediately following a miscarriage so I was pretty beaten up by it all.
I think the fifth anniversary has been the hardest yet.

Well I guess I have entry to the club that no one wants to join so I hope to talk to others who have been through this too. Support is invaluable as I have found in another chat room where I am part of a very supportive thread of ladies from all round the country.

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:55 am

Welcome Katie's Mum - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss but happy that you found us. I really hope you find the support here that you need.

Sending (((((BIG HUGS))))) your way

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:02 pm

I am really glad that you found us, but sorry you had to have reason to be looking.
I am Rae, Nana to Trinity Clair, our angel who this site was created in memory of. We lost my darling granddaughter on 19th June 2005, just 3 days before her due date.
I am sure you will find all the ladies on this site totally understanding and welcoming. We are all here to support, encourage and love each other, no matter what.

Take care
Hugs
Rae

Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

I'm Trinitys Mum, and daughter of Sunshine (see above post). I'm so glad you found us but as you said, sorry that you have an unwanted membership of this club. I'm so sorry for your loss of little Katie (what a cute name), I haven't read you story yet but will do as soon as I get the cance (I am being beckoned as I type). This site has been such a great support for me and so many others, everyone here is so wonderful and understanding, so feel free to come here whenever you want. Take care, lookiong forward to getting to know you and wee Katie better.

ImageImage

Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm sorry that you have had to join us here, but glad that you have found us, the ladies on here are all just so wonderful.
I hope that you find some peace and comfort here.
Take care
Jacqui

Image Image

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:08 pm

I hope you find the ladies on this site as loving and supportive as I have! My name is Alana and my husband and I lost our daughter Maria on 9 June 2005, she was stillborn at 24 weeks gestation. The hardest thing for us has been never knowing why she died. We have a son, Joel who is 4, and our new little miracle is daughter Julia who is now 7 months.
Looking forward to getting to know you better!

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:42 am

My name is Bridget. I sadly welcome you to this site, but am glad you found us.

I lost my son Tyler Jon may 20, 2005 when I was 35 weeks pregnant from a cord accident. I also have a 4 year old daughter and just had another son (my little miracle) 3 weeks ago.

I hope you find the support here that you need. I have found all these ladies (and a few men from time to time) to be very supportive and caring. They all have helped me thru some rough times.

Bridget

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:46 am

Welcome Katie's mum, I am glad you have found us but sorry that you have had to.

I am Kim, SAHM to Rebecca (6), Sophie (4), Thomas (Born sleeping 21 May 04) and our lil miracle Timothy (5 months) and 4 angels.

Hope you find the support and love here that I do.

Huggles
Kim

Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:15 pm
Profile YIM

Sorry you have a reason for coming here - but glad you found us. The ladies here are awesome.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Welcome Katie's Mum. you have come to a wonderful site full of understanding and caring ladies.
Look forward to getting to know you and Katie

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thanks for the great welcome guys. I now have three more children who are just wonderful. I think of Katie everyday and still have bad days every now and then. Ususally when other things start to get on top of me. I think my story might have got lost somewhere becuase it isnt showing up on the webpage.
bye for now Katies mum.

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:44 am
Site Admin

Could you please resubmit your story, a couple of the newer ones went missing after the site was hacked a couple of weeks ago. I'll get dh to put it back as soon as we get it again.

Thanks.

ImageImage

Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:17 am
Profile E-mail

I will do it soon.
Shame about the hackers. Annoying eh?
Louise

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:05 pm