It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:55 am

Some people are thick!!!! 

Post Some people are thick!!!!
OOOOHHHH I'm sooo angry I could hit some one!!!! Namely the person in this story.
I had a friend come to vist this morning and I hadn't seen her for about ten years but had been keeping intouch through phone calls etc, anyway she knows about Julia and what we went through. When she was here she asked to see some photos of Julia and I quite happily got them as I'm very proud of my wee angel. After looking at two of them she said, and I quote,"I can't look at anymore they are too gross" :evil: :angry: :rant:
I COULD HAVE FLATTENED THE MOLE THEN AND THERE!!!!
How dare she insult my daughter!!! if she didn't really want to see them why ask? DUH... :x :evil: :twisted: :angry:
There is my vent and I feel better already.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh babe, I feel for you. I dont blame you for wanting to hit her.

Big hugs

Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Profile YIM

That is dreadful Carley. That is way more than thick - that is just BRAINLESS :angry: :rant: :angry: :rant:

Did you say anything to her at the time? I would have definitely told her where to go!!!

Oh and BTW your Julia is a beautiful wee angel and don't let anyone ever tell you any different. In fact the song from her website came on the radio in the car the other night and I sat and listened to it (even after I got home) thinking about Julia and all her angel friends :angelc:

Sending you big big hugs :bighug:

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:36 pm

Hi Deanie, I was just dumb struck that someone could be that thought less and not engage their brain before they engage their mouth. It's just lucky for her that DH wasn't at home at the time or he would have thrown her out on her big fat :bootyshk: .
What radio station do you listen to, as I never hear that song on the radio here, mind you I have got it on my MP3 player and can listen to it anytme I like.

Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:50 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Carley I cannot believe that happened to you. What the hell was she thinking?!! :angry:

My DH would have thrown her out too! I am so sorry that people are so thoughtless. Your Julia ia gorgeous. You know that, I know that, the rest of the women here know that-your friend is an idiot! :rant: Sorry, I do not have the patience for people like that!

:bighug:

ImageImage

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:27 am

OMG Carley I would have flattened her for sure, What a B**ch, I can't believe the nerve of some people, she has no feelings at all. She is so heartless. Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can you tell i am angry.

I am so sorry you have had to put up with that. Your daughter is beautiful and don't you forget that.

Ally

Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:44 am

Carley - Oops it was actually the song you mentioned in another post that I heard, not the one off Julia's website - In The Arms Of An Angel. I listen to More FM here in Wellington.

It's beautiful though isn't it and really does make you think of our wee babies in the arms of the angels.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today :bighug:

Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:38 pm

Oh Carley, I wish I was there to give you a big hug! I know how that feels because my sister (who I have a rocky relationship with) said the same thing when she first saw my pictures of Maria. It's one thing to think such a terribe thing, but another thing to say it out loud. So mean and heartless. I have been really shy about sharing my pics since then, that's why I haven't even posted any on this site.

I hope you had something to hit or kick afterwards! We all think Julia is beautiful and if you ever need reminding, just ask!

Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:01 pm
Site Admin

Some people are so stupid, sorry you had to put up with such insensitivity. Feel free to share pics with us anytime. People who don't understand just don't see them like we do. I've had a few people look at Trinitys pictures and say how bruised she was, and point out where her skin had peeled etc, I just couldn't see it, all I can see is my beautiful daughter.
With any luck it'll be another 10 years, or never, till you see her again. If it were me I wouldn't even be staying in touch.
(((hugs))) :bighug:

ImageImage

Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:31 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks everyone for all of your kind words of support.
Alana, don't be shy about sharing your pics of Maria. All of our angels are beautiful and we all know what to expect. I'm sure that Maria was a perfect wee girl.

Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

What an awful thing for your so called friend to say or do, that is just so sad.

Image Image

Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:56 pm

What a horrible thing for anyone, let alone a friend, to say to you! Sounds like she doesn't deserve to see the pictures anyway.

I think wee Julia is gorgeous, your perfect little angel.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:36 pm

ok, so I am late on the uptake but wtf!!!

Hugs to you, how dear she!! Lucky that I wasn't there the...(nice words you can think up yourself)........ would have been needing face reconstruction. How dear she.

Tue May 01, 2007 10:35 am
Profile WWW

:bighug:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed May 02, 2007 1:07 am