It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:10 am

Newby Here 

Post Newby Here
Hi my name is Bridget and I am new to this site. I have met a couple of you at other sites, but I wanted to introduce myself to the ones I don't know.

I'm 29, from the USA and am the proud mother of 2 children. I have a 2year old daughter and my son was stillborn May 20, 2005 (incidently is 3 months old today). I'm still very much grieving over my lost son, and with today being 3 months, it's hitting me a little harder. I was 35 1/2 weeks along and my son died of an amniotic band wrapping around his cord. I miss my little tyler jon(TJ) so much. I consider him one of my greatest accomplishments along with my daughter Alyssa. It's so sad how much pain I find on these boards, but yet find it very comforting to be with others who are going through the same things I am.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all-thanks for listening to my story

Bridget
Mom to Alyssa -my earthly angel
Mom to Tyler Jon-my heavenly angel baby

Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:34 am

Post Hi Bridget
Hi Bridget!
Welcome! I am a newbie as well! I joined last week,this site seems great so far! A lot of lovely ladies who know just what you are going through.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son.
My name is Michelle,I'm 41 and the mum of 7,ages 22,20,16,14,9 and 2 and had a baby Noah Daniel in 2002 who was still born at 38 wks for no found cause. I also have 2 grandchildren ages 3 and 15 mths.
I remember well the heartache of the early days and while it does get better in time,you still never really forget them.
Its a great idea to get as much support as you can from family,friends or support groups and talking to others who have been through the same is very helpful.
I hope to get to know you better!

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/noahdaniel

Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:59 am
Profile YIM

So sorry to hear of your loss.

I too know how you are feeling we lost our little boy on 21 May 2004. He was 34 weeks and there is no known cause for his death. I too remember the early days clearly and still now going through rough days.

anyways I am Kim (25) sahm to Rebecca (5), Sophie (2y9m) and Thomas Shane(born sleeping 21 May 04) and 4 angel babies.

Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do.

Huggles

Kim

Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:23 pm
Profile YIM

I haven't had a stillborn child, but wanted to say that its great that you have found us here! There is some exellent support here, and is an excellent place to vent.

I had a missed miscarriage, was supposed to be 16 weeks, but baby had died at 10.

Anyway, my name is Chantelle, or Telly, and I am 25.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:51 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

We've already met but wanted to say hi again. I can sympathize with how your feeling at 3 months, we just past the 2 month anniversary of our loss and it hit me harder than I tought it would, I thought it would be just another day but after having a few weeks where I was feeling ok I took another step backwards. It always helps to come here, I find alot of comfort being able to share with people who know just what I'm dealing with.

ImageImage

Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:37 pm
Profile E-mail

Just want to welcome you Bridget to our special group! Am sorry that you had to join though! I haven't had a still born but suffered a missed miscarriage 4 months ago now.
My heart breaks deeply when I hear of sad tragedies such as yours and others on the board, as my son now three was a premmie at 33 weeks and am forever grateful of his presence in my life, though it was a struggle at first.
Thinking of you all and look forward to geting to chatting to you all

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:24 pm