It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm

Post newbie
hello im claire i ve just joined this website....my daughter was stillborn in june 05 she passed due to a cord accident she was 24 weeks and weighed 1 lb 6 oz

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:40 pm
Profile WWW

I am Rae, Mum to Manda (TrinityClair) and Nana to our darling angel Trinity Clair who was born sleeping 19 June 05.
I am so sorry for your loss, but glad that you found this website.The ladies here have found comfort, and support while sharing their loss and pain.

Please feel free to post, we are all here to support each other.

Love & hugs
Rae

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail YIM
Site Admin

A sad welcome to our forum, but glad you found us, is your daughters name Jessica by any chance? I am so sorry for your loss. As Mum has just said, our Trinity Claire was born sleeping at 39 weeks and 3 days, no reason was ever found but a cord accident was suspected but unable to be confirmed.
I hope you find as much support here as I and many others have. The ladies here are the most understanding as they have all been where you are. Feel free to visit us whenever you like/ need, we are always here for you and each other.
(((hugs)))
Manda

ImageImage

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Claire, first I would like to say that I'm sad that you have had to find us, but I hope you find some comfort and support from the wonderful ladies on this site.
My name is Carley, SAHM to Bayden 5 and our angel Julia Rose-Joy, whom we lost 3rd November 2006 at 26 weeks, she will always be a special part of our family.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:00 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

So sorry that you have a reason to come here, but am pleased you have come here.

I am Kim, our precious son Thomas Shane was still born 21 May 04 at 34 weeks and we have no reason for his death.

Huggles
Kim

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:41 pm
Profile YIM

Sadly, welcome to this wonderful place, I'm glad you have found it. I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby girl.
I lost my son Riley in April 05 at 38 weeks due a cord accident, and even now 2 and half years later I'm still learning to heal, this is a hard road to walk.

Hugs
Jacqui

Image Image

Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:44 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. You have found a wonderful place to find support and to vent when you need to. The women here are are very supportive and know your pain.

My name is Jenn and I lost my little girl Nicole at 39 weeks 3 days for unknown reasons, and as Jacqui said, I am still trying to heal.

:bighug:

Jenn

ImageImage

Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:36 am