It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:58 am

Hugs & Kisses to Georgia Grace 

Post Hugs & Kisses to Georgia Grace
Georgia its been 3 months to the day that you were born. So small, but so beautiful. Its also 9 more sleeps until your due date. Daddy and I miss you so much. Life is strange without you in my belly. I had gotten so used to having you there. I still rub my belly when I talk to you. I long to hold you in my arms, to kiss your wee hands and feet. I kiss your wee box every night and every morning, I know you watch over us, sometimes I feel that if I sit perfectly still, I can almost feel you. We love you so much Georgia.

Hugs and Kisses - Mummy and Daddy :rose:

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 pm
Profile E-mail

Big hugs to you and your DH Tracey :bighug: :bighug: . Another hard milestone to get through. Isn't it a huge emotional drain when these milestones come along - going from the weekly milestones to now monthly ..... and then the yearly ones will come along. Still the pain is just as raw.

It was 2 months on Wednesday since Liam passed and it was a horrible day.
I realised this month what a significance the 9th has as a date for us. Liam died on the 9th Feb, it was DH's birthday on the 9th March, FIL's birthday on the 9th April and it will be my stepson's birthday on the 9th May! - spooky eh!

Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

These anniversaries are so hard, I would like to tell you that they get easier but I will not lie because for me it has not, On these days it is just as Raw as the year before. Birthdays ,Angel days.....HUGS!!!!!!!

Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

Big hugs buddy, I wish I could do more and you know that I could if we were close.... I really mean that. I have cried for you, I will ask Beanie to give you a few angel kisses tonight... U watch tonight for GG and Beanie to be hand and hand, swinging from star to star...
I had the 2 mth milestone this week also, I think that is why I had such a rough beginning to the week... Life sucks but we are so much stronger than 8 weeks ago or 3 mths ago. Our perception on life is so different, we will never ever forget our angels, they will live forever in our hearts. They will welcome us to heaven when we get there, they will fill us in on all they have done in their lifetime and you will start from scratch and live the life you were meant to live together... Life is short but then life starts again.. with the lost ones.
Big hugs mate, I hope today has treated you well. :kiss:

Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:42 pm

Sorry close as in the same area... not too sure we are going South this year, we normally do rally down there, but not this year.

Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:44 pm

Hi Tracey, sorry I havent been on earlier, but have had my SIL and nephew staying.

Huge hugs to you and your family Hun, as the others have said, as the milestones go by they are just as hard as the first ones.
Hope that Georgia gave you lots of angel kisses and cuddles.

Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:21 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Big hugs sweet. As Carly said the milestones are hard and I don't think it gets much easier. Your message to GG was beautiful and I am sure she would have been giving you lots of angel kisses on the 11th. Her due date will be another hard day for you, we are all here for you though, and my thoughts will be of you on that day(((Big Hugs)))

Yvonne

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Anniversaries are hard..
Tanya, your little angel died on my daughter's birthday. :cry:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:56 pm