It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:34 am

Hi guys, thank you........ 

Post Hi guys, thank you........
Hi guys, thank you all for your kind words. Yesterday was a very hard one. To everyone around me it was just another day. DH was in a very strange mood and just wanted to be left alone. 13yr step son played up at school, he had no idea of the date but made the day even harder. Decided it would be funny if he put glue all over a chair for some poor girl to sit on. In her expensive kilt too! :shock: He also lost his PE uniform, that alone cost me $100.00, he said "i'll just sell something and buy a new one" Hello!! What exactly do you own to sell??
:x
I find it very comforting to know that we are all here for each other at times like this. :grphug:

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

I'm sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. Those anniversaries are hard, especially to begin with. It's always there with you, even now after almost 3 years, the 19th of every month usually doesn't pass without even a small twinge, sometimes it's not till the day after, or I might realise the day before, but it still hurts. it does get easier though, not so much like a kick in the guts, but more a longing or a thought of what might have been, sometimes it's a happy memory.
Most people don't realise that those dates have such an impact, or if they do, some don't understand. But we do...(((hugs)))

ImageImage

Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Tracey, huge hugs to you Hun. Dontcha love it when the rest of the world moves on, but for us Mums it still hurts like buggery when the anniversaries roll round?!! I must say :shock: at DSS putting glue on the seat for the girl to sit on :shock: . Maybe your DH being in the mood he was in was his way of coping with another hard day? :?

Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW