It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Currently TTC 

Very quiet in here lately. How is everyone doing?

Wed May 28, 2008 9:33 pm

I am out for this month too! Positive thoughts for next month. Who said life was easy. That was the toughest start to the cycle I have ever had, emotions running wild :evil: :cry: :x :?
Good luck to everyone else currently ttc, happy :love2: 'n
when my :angelc: baby is ready, we will fall pg.

Wed May 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Well I'm up to CD24. Last cycle AF arrived just after CD25, so who knows what will happen this cycle! - I'm normally around 28/29 days

Have been using a OPK without any success in pinpointing O so far. Have been doing plenty of BDing :cheese:, but can't really say if it was at the right time at this stage. DH is NOT complaining tho!!

Good luck to everyone else TTC!!!

Wed May 28, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Well after having a 32 day cycle last month, I have had an 18day cycle this month :roll: WTF!

I hope that everything starts to go back to normal soon, as I have been nothing but regular until the last two months!

Maybe its just the "wanting" that is sending it all up the kyboosh :?

Oh well, if I'm looking for a positive, at least I will be able to ski when we go to Queenstown this time - the last two times we have been, I've been pregnant :roll:

Should also be a good time for BDing :) DH will be happy about that. :)

If we concieve in Queenstown we could call it Queeny :rofl:

Getting silly now! :wave:

Thu May 29, 2008 11:15 am
Profile E-mail

Hi ladies, well I'm out this month too :cry: Had my little meltdown yesterday and actually feeling quite good about things today. I'm turning 30 at the beginning of July so now trying to decide whether or not to take a month off TTC so I can drink at my 30th! Decisions, decisions.

Sara, hope you're feeling better now, totally know how you feel when AF arrives, very emotional time. :bighug:

Yvonne, crappy about the short cycle! Queenstown sounds like your good luck charm though and Queeny has a nice ring to it :wink: . Not so much if it's a boy though, hehe.

:heart: and :bighug: to you all.

Sat May 31, 2008 10:50 am

I can sort that out :lol: Queentin (prononced Quentin) :lol:

Sorry to hear that you are out this month sweet :( Although I am glad you are feeling better today :)

It seems to take forever when you are actually trying! Don't get me wrong, both of my children were planned and wanted, but it just didn't seem to take so long and wasn't quite so stressful. At nearly 39 I need to get cracking.

DH is not helping matters, as he flew out to Italy this morning for 10 days, so thats this cycle gone :roll:

30th! Gosh you are a spring chicken!

You make sure you have a fab time on your 30th, either way sweet - with or without drinks :)

Yvonne

Sat May 31, 2008 11:07 am
Profile E-mail

Yvonne, hopefully the 18 days is to even out the long 32 day cycle from the month before, and now you will return to your regular cycle. At least I hope that's what that is all about. Loads of luck and fun for Queenstown too.

Sorry about the Image turning up Queenbean. Maybe June will be lucky for all of us :crossf: that is if you decide to try with your 30th coming up. Where will you be in your cycle by early July? I mean will you normally get another cycle before then, if so I reckon try in June and you should know by early July if you have been successful or not. Then if you do get a BFP in June that would be the best present ever and would so make up for the not drinking. Obviously decision is yours tho.

I'm getting ready to O soon so have DH on the ready. Have decided to try a few new strategies this month as well, can't hurt.

:goodluck: to all us ttc'ers.

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm with you Yvonne on the age thing. I turn 38 this year and really feel that the old body clock is ticking too fast! Puts a whole lot of extra pressure on TTC doesn't it!!!

Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Bear with me - I'm still trying to find my way on here :)

we will be ttc this month - lets hope for lots of BFP at the end of it, and for those awaiting AF, lets hope she has gone on an early HOLIDAY for you.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:48 am

Good luck for TTC, hope it happens quickly for you!!!! When is AF due to arrive?

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Best of luck to you too Ally!!! :crossf: :crossf: :crossf:

Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:35 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thanks Tania, yeah I would have just started another cycle by the beginning of July so I would either get a BFP or AF for my birthday :roll: A BFP would be a nice 30th present but the (small) consolation of not getting one would be I could drink. DH is keen to just relax this cycle, not temp or OPK, and if it happens it happens. We'll see....

Oooh Tanya, do you think you'll test soon?!!

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 pm

I'm sooooooo tempted to test, but IF I am having a normal 28 day cycle, I would have been due today. But since it has been all over the place, I really don't know. I'll give it a couple more days I think. :crossf: :crossf: :crossf:

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 am

Queenbean, here's hoping the relaxing approach works for you this month.

Tanya, good luck hun. I hate the waiting, hope it's not driving you too mad.

Ally, welcome to our little ttc club, hope your stay here is short and you get to move to the pg board soon.

Well, on TLO we have had BFPs in April and May, lets hope we get lots in June!!

Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:43 pm

Still no sign of the old hag!!! I worked out last night that if I am pregnant this month I will be due on the 9th Feb..... the day that Liam passed away. Not sure how I feel about that, but a small part of me is wondering if it is meant to be???? I plan to test tomorrow if still no sign.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Tanya, :crossf: for a BFP for you, and I'm with you on the not too sure how to feel about being due on the day Liam passed away, but if you are I am pretty sure that you would probably be a good candidate for early induction. :crossf: for you sweetie

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thanks Carley. I had already discussed with my MW a couple of months ago about induction and she said that we would definitely do that (both because of what happened with Liam and the fact that I have speedy labours!) - so it's unlikely baby would be born on that day - it's just the thought that it would be my due date.

Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:52 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:fingerx: for you Tanya. Your :angel: is watching over you. It is a sign. Will be waiting for the results, best of luck!!!

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

I am flinging my baby dust all over this forum, good luck girls!!! I am crossing all crossables for you all, :goodluck:

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:11 pm
Profile E-mail

this saturday AF is due. But I'm expecting her.

Oh Tanya all the but that AF is on holidays for you! and who knows maybe if you are bub will come a little early or late just to skip Feb 9th for you.

take care

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:38 pm

Oooooh Tanya, good luck hon. TEST TEST TEST............. puhleeeze put me out of this suspence :lol: .

My Angus had the same due date as my first bubba only a whole year apart. It was a sign from my Angel I'm sure of it. It did sting a bit knowing that I should have been attending a 1 year old birthday party instead of holding a new born. But without my Angel I wouldn't have had Angus, and that truely is a gift.

Good luck to all you ladies this month. Spreading baby germs :pray:

Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Well ...... I ended up doing a test last night and was BPN. Although I am wondering whether the test may have been faulty (wishful thinking?), but it took quite a while for the wee to reach the control window and then it took quite a while for the red line to appear in the control window. When it did it was quite faint for some time. :huh:

Still no sign of the old hag and I have to pop into the Drs to pick up a bloodtest form, so might get them to test. (that's if I can pluck up the courage!)

So....... still hanging in there!

Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

hang in there Tanya - maybe do second test, i'm praying af is on holidays for you

take care

Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Yep definitely try again with FMU Tanya!! :goodluck:

Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:48 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next