It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:43 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Currently TTC 

That IS interesting. When do you get your results back??

As for me, I'm having one heck of a AF!!! :sick: :sick: ..... I'm not surprised I didn't get PG this month, even if an egg got fertilized, I don't think it would have been able to get anywhere near inplantation!!! I've never had one so heavy, clots and everything! YUCK!!! When I think about it my AF last month was pretty light (considering it was my first since being PG), so it's obviously making up for it! ...... time for some comfort food! :morningcoff: :pan: ..... looking for a emoticons for chocolate???

Thu May 08, 2008 11:51 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Big hugs Tanya, Those AF's are awful. No one told me that it would be like that after Georgia, I thought something was wrong, it was soooo disgusting.

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu May 08, 2008 3:05 pm
Profile E-mail

Tanya - It sounds like you are having a hell of an AF - they are sent to test us when you are TTC, aren't they :gaah: I hope it gets less intense for you soon :) ANd all the best for this cycle :)

I should have results back by tomorrow, so only another day to wait :roll: Its been 9 already :!: I'm sure I can do one more day:roll:

I'm pretty sure that I am not pg though, so am not expecting a BFP.

I will let you all know either way :)

Yvonne

Thu May 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail

:tear: :tear: :tear: Although I sort of expected it, I am having a very emotional day. Thinking that I may have been pg through the last ten days, has really stirred up some feelings, which I really didn't know I would have.

In some ways its probably a good thing as my big night out over anzac weekend would have added alot of stress to my thought processes through the pg. Not something I would have done if I had realised that I hadn't ovulated at the normal time - something learned :?

Anyway, I hope you are all well, and lots of luck to those that are TTC :)

Yvonne

Fri May 09, 2008 10:32 am
Profile E-mail

Oh Yvonne ..... :bighug: to you. That nasty old bag AF knows just how to muck with our emotions doesn't she!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Take care darl ..... am thinking of you.

xox

Fri May 09, 2008 11:00 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Huge Hugs from here too Yvonne. It really does suck when the Hag shows up and you dont want her to.

Fri May 09, 2008 11:26 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Crap, sorry to hear that Yvonne. Damned AF!!!!

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Fri May 09, 2008 11:55 am

Arrgh :gaah: Sorry to hear about the AF Yvonne. So not fair when your AF plays with you like that, turning up so late so you get your hopes up. GRRRRR

All my love to you and big big :bighug:

Make sure you get hold of some chocolate (or similar yum yums) and take it easy today.

Hopefully there is loads of baby dust in the air for the next month.

Fri May 09, 2008 4:35 pm

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat May 10, 2008 10:05 pm
Profile E-mail

How is everyone doing in here? Very quiet lately. I'm hopefully ovulating in the next couple of days, lucky ole DH :wink: Looks like you are ovulating soon too Tanya?

Fri May 16, 2008 9:45 pm

Yip, planning on getting down and funky real soon!!! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Good luck to you too Queenbean!!

I ordered some of those strip ovulation testers a few days ago off TM, but unfotunately they haven't arrived yet. Oh well, there's no halm in a bit of DB practice!!

Fri May 16, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Ohhh, enjoy the BDing Queenbean and Tanya :dancin: Good luck for lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.

Well, I'm past O now, O'd about 8 days ago and I think we BD'd at the right time, hopefully. Now have to wait to see if AF arrives. I normally have a 24 day cycle which would mean I could test in another 4 days but my last one was 31 days which was really abnormal for me, so I guess now that throws things off and I will have to wait till after 32 days to test. So another 10 days, waiting, waiting. Am ignoring all little signs tho, as I thought I had them last time and got my hopes up, so I'm going to try and :chillp: for the next 10 days.

Queenbean, how is the acupuncture going?

Sat May 17, 2008 12:29 am

Oh Tania, you're so patient to wait for 10 days!!! I reckon you could definitely test earlier than that :wink:

Acupuncture is going fine, I've only had two sessions so far, so early days yet but it's very relaxing!!

Just got a very positive OPK this weekend so guess I'll be ovulating in the next day!! Hope you got your tests in time Tanya!

Sun May 18, 2008 4:54 pm

My ovulation testing strips arrived on Saturday and I have done two tests over the last 2 days but nothing showing up yet. Justing waiting partiently for those two red lines!!! Hopefully I haven't had another short cycle and missed it completely!!! (although it's not usually shorter than 28 days).

Good luck to all my other TTCing buddies!!! .... Tania, Queenbean and Yvonne (is that everyone?)

How are you going Yvonne? - you've been very quiet these last few days!! Hope everything is OK.

Sun May 18, 2008 8:27 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I'm all good - just been busy being a painter for the last week. We have just had all of our windows and doors replaced on one side of the house, so I have been ceiling them all, as they have gone in, and have spent most of the weekend with DH, sanding and top coating. I'm looking a bit apache indian at the mo. (Hehe)

Dh and I went out for a lovely dinner last night, but were at home and in bed by 10.30pm - both knackered :)

As for TTC - have decided to plan for the end of June, as DH is off to a conference in Italy, in Early to Mid June, so it would be hard to do it without him IYKWIM :lol: If it happens this cycle, it would seriously effect my social plans, but that would be OK - I'd just have to put my big girl panties on and deal with it :lol:

Good luck to all of you who are seriously TTC at the mo. I've got everything :crossf: for you all.

Take Care
Yvonne

Sun May 18, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail

Yvonne, any chance you could hitch a ride in DH's suitcase? Maybe some mile high action would be lucky, plus it's Italy, super romantic country. What a lucky guy, and it's summer over there. Hmmm going a bit green with envy.

Nah, not very patient Queenbean, just got my hopes up last time when AF was 6 days late and got 2 BFN's before she finally showed up. So waiting longer this time as it messed with my head and really hurt when AF showed up.

Mon May 19, 2008 11:34 am

I seriously considered going to Italy with him, however $$$$ are a problem, after all of the renovating, and he cannot stay on for much longer than a week after conference, due to lack of staff back here, so its not really an option :(
There is always next year ( he goes every year). It sounds fab, but it is mainly work, and he only really gets about two days free time outside of the conference.

Tania my AF was ten days late last month too. I know what you mean about getting your hopes up, and then hitting rock bottom. My cycle too is normally 23-25days, so it was way overdue at 33days. I read on the internet that the time between O and AF will always be the same, so if you O late, your AF will be late.

I had definite signs of O, towards the end and straight after my AF this month, so I am expecting a much shorter cycle this month or a BFP, as DH took me out on a romantic dinner, so of course he got some :lol: right at about the right time - this is after we decided that end of June would be a good time to actively concentrate on TTC :)

Wait and see I guess :)

Mon May 19, 2008 11:52 am
Profile E-mail

Yep crazy :loopy: and super annoying :hairout: , my cycle was spot on and regular for years before we decided the time was right to try for babies, and now that it is the greatest wish we want, my cycle decides to play up on me.

Yvonne, Hopefully that romantic dinner did the trick! Continuing with the fun wait and see game. Blahhh.

Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 am

Bummer, damn hag has arrived :blue: Think we need a really nasty witch emoticon.

So back to another month of trying. Not sure how many months of this I can endure and stay sane.

On the plus side I can eat whatever I want again till O, and my temp chart was the first really good one this month since I started charting. My acupuncturist reckons my hormones are now in really good balance and are nice and strong, so :crossf: for next time.

Good luck for the rest of you who are playing the waiting game for this month.

Sat May 24, 2008 10:35 am

Sorry the witch arrived Tania, sending you lots of babydust for this cycle :)

Hugs
Jacqui

Image Image

Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 pm

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Damn the hag Tania!!!! I'm so sorry, that totally sucks.

Give yourself lots of treats this weekend, and lots of June babydust to you!!

Sat May 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Bummer about the hag turning up Tania, sending you lots of babydust for next month.

How is this for a witch emoticon?
or this one?

Sat May 24, 2008 2:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Sorry Tania, I didn't see this before I saw you today. Sending you loads of baby dust for next cycle, loads of positive thoughts, and a heap of sticky vibes :) :) :)

ImageImage

Sat May 24, 2008 4:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Ohhh Tania, I'm really sorry to hear that the nasty BOAH (Bitch of a hag!) has turned up. I had the same thing last month and have been tracking Ovulation this month with no success as yet. Take care hun.
xox

Sat May 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Thanks everyone, I'm over the CD1 blues now, am going to think positive thoughts and hope June is more successful.

Those witch emoticons are good Carley.

Sun May 25, 2008 12:43 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next