It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:26 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Currently TTC 

Firstly Queenbean - CONGRAT'S on your bfp may the next 33 weeks fly past bring for you much joy and happiness.

As for me, I've had an awful month. Although having had tonsillitis for 2.5 - 3 weeks and hubby not interested we did bd once or twice and I started getting all the signs I had last pregnancy, I was certain I was pregnant. AF was late but I got a BFN and af was about 4-5 days late I was truly devastated as it fell right when bub was due. Then to top it off I had a week of people asking what I had had not knowing we lost our little man in March.

My GP advised that my getting sick is not helping my body to recover although it is at the normal range it's at the low end so getting sick pushes things back. So I have resorted to the fact that when I'm meant to get preggers again I will, but i just hope it's soon.

Sorry for the winge but I know you ladies understand. So I can honestly say July is the second crappiest month of my life. March being the first!

I hope all you ladies get BFP very soon, we all deserve them

Lots of hugs
Ally P

Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:51 am

:bighug: Big hugs Ally, I am sure once you are well you'll be able to BD all over the show!! Fingers crossed for you hun.
Quote:
Then to top it off I had a week of people asking what I had had not knowing we lost our little man in March.

I know how you feel, people have started asking me how baby is, "what did you have", "how are things being back at work", "gosh you've come back soon". Does ya head in, there is only so much politeness I can have without wanting to bite people's heads off!

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:04 am
Profile E-mail

Sorry to hear about your last cycle. :( And I hope you are feeling better and that that horrid tonsilitis stays away. I had a very late af (12days) a few months ago, because I had had the flu - I googled online and found out that this can delay ovulation, and that the amount of days between O and af will always be the same.

It just seems so wrong that after what we have all been through, that we cannot just get pg straight away :roll:

I too seem to be having trouble in this department, which is just so frustrating :x We are BDing like you wouldn't believe (TMI) and I should be in the fertile part of my cycle, however the Ovulation Scope (saliva test) that I am using, is telling me I am infertile Arggg! The Big "O" is being elusive again!!!!
Oh well Hubby is not complaining - he hasn't seen so much action since our honeymoon :lol:

Anyway :crossf: :luck: :fingerx: to all of us who are trying, and I hope to see some BFP soon.

Take Care

Yvonne

Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 am
Profile E-mail

Ally P, sorry to hear about your last cycle and such bad timing of AF's arrival, :bighug:

Yvonne, hoping that sneaky O is just around the corner for you!

Loads of babydust to you both this month, come on BFPs!!!

Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Hi Ladies and thanks for all the support.

Well July has past and I have to say I am feeling much better. Tonsillitis was followed by a head cold arrrrr the joys of a not full strength immune system. I hate to admit but my GP is right "all in good time" plus a few other things too?? ARRRR i hate it when someone else is right

Hope you ladies are well and i get to read some BFP's very soon.

big hugs covered with baby dust

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:11 am

It seems it like the late Af is going around, after making the hard decision to start to TTC then af coming late is heart breaking after everything we have gone thru, Wishing you the very best and quick luck of becoming pg soon. Sending baby dust to you. hayley

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:38 pm
Profile YIM

Oh Ally & Hayley - I'm so understanding how you are both feeling. (((Hugs)))) and I hope you both have some good news this cycle.

Best of luck and I've got everthing crossed for you :)

Yvonne

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:33 am
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6