It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:17 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Currently TTC 

:bighug: to you both Tanya and Tania, crappy old AF :angry: CD1 is the worst.

Well pretty boring here, think I ovulated a couple of days ago, so now just waiting, waiting, waiting. Story of my life!!

Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:47 am

Sorry to hear about the nasty old hag turning up ladies... I hope that next mth is better luck for us all. I am playing the waiting game, but I am sure that I am not pg... so I guess the nasty old hag will turn up next Tuesday, coz it is always on time... that is a positive.
If I don't have luck this mth, I was thinking about seeing someone to get me on track naturally coz I am not sure if I am doing everything right!!! I have found a lady - she is a natural fertility person, working at a naturopath clinic, does anyone have any thoughts on this type of thing???

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:00 pm

Would be very interested to hear about what the lady does for helping things along naturally! Me..... I've just gone for the drugs!! (LOL), but I think anything that you can do to help is good.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Yep thought I would be able to give it another mth if not successful this mth, but I would like to know that I am on the right track. I have a friend that went to a naturopath, said that within a mth of doing what they said, and taking all the natural berbs and stuff she fell pg. She had been ttc for well over 12 mths, also discovered thru this person she had one ovary not working...
I just wish I was not so desp to get pg... I am trying to be relaxed about the whole thing, but still very frustrating that we did not even start to try with Beanie and bang was pg, now I really really want it, it has not happened yet. Life really is a rotten old rollercoaster sometimes... I just need to learn how to ride it now.

Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:03 pm

This sounds interesting - let me know how you get on.

I'm a bit the same - never have I had to try before, and now that I am it doesn't seem to want to happen :x

All the best for this month sweet :crossf:

Tanya & Tania,

Sorry to hear that the nasty old hag showed up for both of you :x I'm wishing you both lots of TTC luck this month sweets :)

And to everybody else that is trying.......

:idea: Where is the TTC Fairy - I hope she scatters lots of baby dust our way this month :idea: :)

Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:27 am
Profile E-mail

when you work out the best way to ride the roller coaster of life let me know I need a few helpful hints.

other than that not much happening I'm sure we missed the boat this month, dh explained that because I have tonsillitis he didn't think I was interested. ARRRRRR, that's my winge.

take care all

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:36 pm

It's been quiet in here. How is everone going with the TTCing!!??

Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi ladies, it has been quiet in here! Well here is my news...

I went to the GP this week and she ordered a progesterone check to make sure I'm ovulating again after having Eva. Well the nurse rang yesterday to say yep, I definitely ovulated so that was great news. I asked her if I could pick up a copy of the results on my way home from work last night. So I'm sitting in my car in the carpark in the pouring rain checking these bloodwork results and notice my also ordered HCG levels, and lo and behold they were at 16! WTF?!!! I'm pregnant?!!! That was one rather large piece of information the nurse neglected to tell me over the phone!!! And no sh%t I ovulated!! Of course I went straight home and POAS, and there they were, the two famous lines. Holy crap. Perfect timing as I have my 30th birthday perty next week, but seriously I am not complaining!!!! An early birthday present from my little girl?

Hope you can put up with me for the next 8.5 months, coz I'm bound to be a neurotic mess!!!!

Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Woohoo, congrats again Queenbean! Sending your wee bean lots of grow strong and healthy vibes!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Congratulations Queenbean!! That is very exciting news! That's amazing that the Nurse didn't say anything to you??!!

Wishing all the best for an event free 9 months!

xox

Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:49 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Whooohooo!!! What a way to find out though, bet your heart lept!!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks so much Emma, Tanya & Tracey!! Yeah, I think the nurse must have just missed it completely. I thought if I was pregnant, that would be the first thing she would say, so just assumed there wasn't any news to tell me.

I was a little bit gutted because I went out that night and had pate and wine at dinner! :shock: Oh well, at least I know now!

Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:20 pm

I wouldnt worry too much about the pate and wine. At least you know now! OOhhh thats so exciting!! You'll have to tell the nurse your are pg!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Haha, yes I will ring and let her know on Monday. :roll:

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm

an update from me ...... Have had my 5 days of fertility drugs which went well. No huge side effects apart from some hot flushes and one night of not being able to sleep. Had blood test on Thursday to see where I am at and the Nurse said that nothing much was happening ..... although we should 'you know' (her words) this weekend just in case as the hormone levels can shoot up quickly. I have another bloodtest on Monday to again see where we are.

So plenty of BDing going on in out house at the moment ..... tee hee hee :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Great news that the drugs aren't having any side effects Tanya! Hope you get a nice strong eggie this cycle, enjoy your BDing!!!! :wink:

Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:46 pm

Woohoo, congrats Queenbean. What a fantastic birthday present from Eva Hannah. So so happy for you!!! You must be over the moon.

Here's to a healthy and uneventful 9 months ahead. Grow strong and healthy wee bub.

YAY!!!!!

Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:22 pm

Congratulations Queenbee, what a lovely surprise for your birthday
Hayley

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile YIM

OPs my apolygies queenbean for spelling name wrong
Hayley

Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

How is everyone doing in here?

Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm

BFN here this month :roll: AF arrived right on time today :x

Oh well maybe next month :crossf:

Goodluck to everybody else who is trying at the mo :)

Take Care

Yvonne

Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Nothing from me either I'm afraid :tear: :tear:

After all the bloodtest tracking my cycle, apparently I haven't ovulated this month. I'm now on Day 30 and expect that I am going to have another lenthy wait for AF again. At least this time I won't be doing loads of HPT's !!!

It's just so unfair, but I guess it's just my body telling me that I'm not ready yet and I'm trying my hardest to keep positive about it all ..... it's very hard!!

Yvonne - sorry to hear that the old hag turned up. Are you feeling OK? (sorry, that's a stupid question!)

Take care everyone
xox

Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

FYI check out Parenting after loss to see how my week has been - a long story :) off to bed now :)

Yvonne

Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Yvonne :bighug: chick. What can I say .... only that it's bound to get better!!!!!???

..... and I was complaining that Caitlyn had been keeping us and her awake half the night with a chesty cough!!!

Take care sweets and get some sleep!

Speaking of which, better get some myself. DH is away for 2 days and have been busily scrapbooking. I'm still back in April on Caitlyn's album and I so want to get it up to date before starting the very hard task of Liam's album.

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:13 am
Profile E-mail WWW

:bighug: Yvonne and Tanya, hope you are both doing OK and sending you lots of babydust for next month!!!

Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:29 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next