It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:12 am

My novel, please humour me LOL 

Post My novel, please humour me LOL
Wellllll I might be preg but might not, it's confusing!

Please bear with me lol.

We started to 'not care' IYKWIM, about a month after Darien died. I changed my mind every day about it but in the end decided that what would be, would be.

I definitely think I ovulated, judging by my mucus (tmi sorry)
I didn't have a period (and still haven't), but rather just a teeny bit of spotting a couple of weeks after doing the baby dance.

Now it's been about 4-5 weeks since we first dtd, and still no period. I did 3 neg pee tests with the last neg one last Friday.

BUT I had to do some bloods for another reason and the preg one from that came back 30 Hcg. They think it may be leftover from Darien though, so I have to do another bloods tomorrow and they'll compare the levels.

I did another pee test the day I got the bloods back and it was a verrrrrrrrry incredibly faint pos after a couple of minutes.
So I did another a few days later, same thing.

I'm waiting till tomorrow to do another, hopefully it will be more than a line you need a microscope to see LOL. GAH!!! I hate waiting to know.

Sorry for the novel, and I hope it's not too confusing.

Do you think I am, or aren't? How can you have a positive pee test after 3 negs, if the Hcg is going down from the previous preg? :?

Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well, I'm no expert, but I'd say you are, even a faint pos is a pos. From what I know you can only really get a false neg not a false pos unless you have been having hcg injections. I would think that any hcg left in your blood from Darien would be gone now ( :cry: oh my goodness, that sounds so sad to say, I'm sorry :cry: ). I had a read of your post on TNN about being a risky pg, so this must be very scary (tinged with a little excitement) for you. It's scary anyway being pg after a loss. When I was pg woth loralei I was convinced that anything that could go wrong, would go wrong, but we made it, and so will you.
Good luck with the further tests hun, here's hoping we can officially welcome you to the rollerocaster of pg after a loss, we'll all ride it with you (except I'll be in the back, not allowed anymore yet), actually I think most girls here are already on it, 2009 is gonna be a busy year.

ImageImage

Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 am
Profile E-mail

Thanks for your reply Manda! Yeah I thought the hcg from Darien wouldn't be in my system any longer too. The tests I did were soooooo faint though, I really doubted myself.

Can I tell you guys a secret?

Got a definite BFP this morning :shock:

I'm terrified.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 am
Profile WWW

Oh this is very exciting ...... I was just about to reply to your first thread saying that I had a feeling you were PG ...... but your 2nd post confirmed it... Well done you. Congratulations and know that we are all here for you over the rollercoaster of emotions that are sure to happen over the next few weeks/ months.

Take care
xox

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:33 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Congratulations and welcome to the roller coaster! Big hugs!!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:36 am
Profile E-mail

Congrats - that happened quickly :) What fantastic news. I look forward to regular updates :)

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 am
Profile E-mail

Thanks Tanya, Tracey and Yvonne. Yes it happened almost too quickly, but I guess there's pros and cons to waiting longer or not, ay?
I'm keeping quiet about it IRL, but it's nice to be able to tell you guys :D

Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh Jessie, thats fantastic. I got very faint positives with all my pgs. My sil got a neg 2 weeks after she conceived and had to have blood tests to confirm.
welcome to the rollercoaster, it's understandable you're terrified, but you have a wee angel watching over you and taking care of that wee bubba you are carrying.
A big negative of being pg so soon after a loss is the guilt, well it was for me. I was questioned quite a bit whether I was trying to replace Trinity, I did question myslef a bit too, but it is just not possible. Darien was and is his own little man, no one can replace him.
Take care Jess, I look forward to sharing your journey :) Thank you for letting us know, I feel honoured.

ImageImage

Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 am
Profile E-mail

Yay Jessie! I'm totally kicking myself for not checking in here yesturday! I always miss out on the good gossip :D

Gosh you are very clever getting pregnant so quickly. I have my fingers crossed for you and the new baby!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 am
Profile E-mail

Oh that's great Jessie :D :D :D Lots of hugs!!!!!

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am

huge CONGRATULATIONS Jessie, what awesome news!! Welcome to the emotional journey of pregnancy after a loss. :D Remember that we are all here for you on this journey, and if you need to vent please do so. Also know that Darien will be keeping a close eye on your precious wee bundle and will deliver him/her to you both safe and sound.

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:36 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

I'm still waiting for the blood test results to come back with the hCG levels so I can be 100% sure. Trying not to get too excited, just in case.

:crossf:

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:36 pm
Profile WWW

I've very behind on my reading, so only just saw this thread.
:D

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Wishing you the very best

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 pm

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

Congrates.
I sis the oh is it too early when we fell pg with Laine only 9 weeks after losing Eden, I tell you what she was the best thing that could have happened at the time.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yup, I got pg with Loralei only 7 weeks after losing Trinity, we had planned to have children and were ready, and had already been trying for 9 months when I got pg the first time & misscarried, so we decided to try to get pg again as sson as possible, it was hard, but healing at the same time.

ImageImage

Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:57 pm
Profile E-mail