It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:35 pm

O question ?? 

Post O question ??
From the fertitly friend site..it put me at fertile stages on cd 11,12,13 with O of day 14...is that coz they didn't consider my CD31 days??
Last night I had wicked pain which I put down to O'ing which is CD18...now I'm confused....can you O late and still have a 31 day cycle...and as my cycles are getting shorter from m/c I was thinking I may even have a normal 28-30 day cycle this month!
Umm..lucky for me I have been covering the basics well :wink: ...but its still got me confused and worried I would have missed out on the timing stuff...
And how long after O'ing should you be bd'ing???? just incase it was O pain last night :wink:

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:37 pm

Last cycle I O'd on CD25 of 33. I have come to believe that anything is possible. I say go for it just in case.

Jenn

ImageImage

Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:50 pm
Site Admin

It is possible to O late, without seeing your chart it's hard to tell, but I agree with Jenn, go for it just in case, in saying that from what I've learnt (there are conflicting arguments) you have 12 -24 hours max that the egg is still fertile after you o, if you've bd'd within 4 days of your day 18 o then your still on track. fingers crossed.

ImageImage

Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks guys...And yes I'm a believer in anything possible esp. after wot we have all been thru!
Anyway..sill having litle niggles every now and then...and have read that O pain can last any where from minutes to hours...
Thanks again for just reassuring me I'm not the Odd one out in odd events when it comes to this fertitly stuff

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:28 pm