It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:20 am

Started TTC 

Post Re: Started TTC
Hey Debs :bighug: Sorry you are feeling a bit down at the moment - its definitely an emotional journey, and I hope the TTC happens really soon for you.

Sending you and AngelaKate lots of :luck: :luck: and loads of Babydust :)

Take Care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Profile E-mail

Old hag showed up again for me this month :( ...was expecting it to, because i can usually feel pain with ovulation and i didnt feel anything this time. It's only been a couple months but i cant help wondering if my body has been damaged after losing Ezra. Am trying not to worry bout that though.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:27 am

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: debs, I know the feeling all too well. Loads and loads of babydust for this cycle!

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:49 am

Got my stupid AF again today...urgh...but my last 2 cylcles it came on the 34th day and this time it came on day 30..so mabey thats a good thing??? Not sure...will just have to keep on trying!

Thu May 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Ugh, damned AF! Big hugs deb.

Fri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Big hugs Debs, I don't have any words of advice expect remember to have fun while you are TTC!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri May 08, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey Debs,

I was talking to my SIL the other day about TTC (not than I am right now we were just talking) and she said "instead of TRYING to get pregnant and stressing and getting upset when you don't get pregnant, just have sex and love your man and see what happens". I thought that was pretty good advice although I'm sure you couldn't help wondering anyway!

Anyway you WILL get pregnant so keep your chin up!!! If only we had time machines so we could fast forward! I'd definately fastforward the next 3 months at least.

Nat.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile E-mail

grrrrr it can be so frustrating when U want something so bad that it seems to take forever, hope next month has good news for you. Till then sending you good vibes.

Sun May 10, 2009 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

hi debs,
thought I'd jump in with you and we can cheerlead each other. 2dpo today, 9 mths ttc I knew something wasnt right so went to my dr, they did tests and I now have low progesterone. my first cycle on clomid to give me super eggs :D. I think having a prem baby and stress can do lots to your hormones, I never had this problem before and I've had 4 prior pregnancies. Juat a thought, you could ask your dr to run some bloods for peace of mind?
GL to us both xx

Sun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Thanks, i had low progesterone when i was pregnant with my daughter, dont know if that means anything? I have been wondering if something is not quite right with my body because my cycles are so different. (Longer, irregular periods and i used to feel obvious pain when ovulating but now i cant tell anymore) but am trying not to stress it too much...Could i ask the dr to do tests already? this is the beggining of my 4th month TTC.
Good luck for your testing soon :)

Mon May 11, 2009 10:33 am

If you asked your dr for a bloods script they test at cd 3 and cd21. doing this they get a good gage of if your ovulating well. I'm sure if you had a good dr they'd do it. Be nice to finally get BFPs and have someone to share it with x

Tue May 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Ok i know i just posted in General but im a bit freaked out...My cycles have been 34 days for first 3 months ttc then a 31 week cycle last month> Last night i had some mild period type cramping that didnt last long. I just went into town and felt a bit nausous so i came home. Now ive got some bleeding like start of period on day 26???
Should i be worried?

Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

hi there
thought i would join you in here and hope for the best i am going to start trying again i have had 2 m/c in 5months last one a few weeks ago so am just waiting for the witch to show its head so i can start trying again and hopefully a stickyone please beemn feeling down today 2 people have told me they preggy and it my due date this week for my first angel so i hope he is looking down on me and is going to give me a baby soon

Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm
Profile E-mail

well the bleeding only lasted for about 6 hours (not that it was even much blood, just spotting)the cramps were very mild but stopped last night too. Did a test this morn and was a BFN but stil hoping that its too early to show up as im not even due for my AF for a few more days. Anyhow dont know whats up with my body has never done this before so might go to the dr tommorow just to be safe.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Hi Debs.

Hope you are feeling better today and that the doctor manages to give you some answers. Fingers crossed that it is implantation bleeding. :D

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 am

Hey Debs, hope you are feeling okay today. :)

Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi debs,
wondering how your going, havnt been on much lately but still ttc here. On my 2nd cycle of clomid and O'd a few days ago.
Hope your going ok x

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi, not many awnsers for me. On thursday I saw Dr she thought either i could have been pregnant or i hadnt ovulated. I had a Neg Preg Blood test so i guess that means i didnt O. She gave been a form to check progesterone levels on CD22 for next 3 months. Since then ive had on and off spoting which is very frustrating and doing my head in a bit as ive never experienced this before. Stil want to believe the blood test was too early as it was 4-7 days before by AF was due but i know it would have shown up something by then... so yeah feeling a bit crap at the moment.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:48 am

hey Debs, sorry that you're feeling a bit crap. Must be incredibly frustrating what you are going through. Take care and hope things get a bit easier for you.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Debs.

Sorry it wasn't the news you wanted. I'm sure it will happen for you soon though. Try to stay positive even though sometimes it's hard to!

Nat

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey Debs,

Sorry to hear that things haven't gone as planned. It sounds very similar to the way things went for me, and it feels cruel that your body starts messing you around when you so desparately want to have another child. The CD 21 tests are good and will hopefully give you some answers, and if it happens that you are not ovulating they may be able to put you on clomid or something like that to kick start it. I hope it happens for you soon sweet, and I'm sending loads of baby dust your way :fingerx: :luck: :fingerx:

Take Care, and I hope your journey to Pg is short :)

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:10 pm
Profile E-mail