It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 pm

Am I being silly? 

Post Am I being silly?
Since AF turned up yesterday I am now thinking of going back on the pill as I don't know if I can handle to stress of being pregnant and going away on holiday end of dec and jan.
I know that it may not happen again but the thought of having a m/c on holiday freaks me out, but then I don't want to stop trying and i am a terrible pill taker...wot do you guys think?? Wot kinda of reassurance are you guys using in your heads when ttc again after our loss
Am I just lossing the plot or wot?

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:45 pm

Lynne, I don't know what to say, you have to do what you think is right for you, because you know yourself best. Personally, I am going to ttc regardless of the timing, because all I want is to be a mom. I am willing to take the risk. I got through a serious category 5 hurricane and the aftermath of living without electricity for 4 months in a damaged apartment only to lose Nicole at the 39th week. There is no predicting what will happen, so I might as well go on.

Jenn

ImageImage

Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:18 am

I'm sorry about your BFN.
As for being scared, that is completely normal and to be honest no matter when you get pregnant or where you are, you will worry, it's just something that those of us who have lost little angels will experience, but the happiness and excitment do outweigh the anxious feelings by far.
Just follow your heart and do what feel right for you and remember that sometimes having a distraction like a holiday can help you not to worry so much.

Take care
Jacqui

Image Image

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:00 am

I agree, it will be stressful Lynne, but we will be here for you babe.

Jenn

ImageImage

Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:11 am

Well I talked to DP last night to see what he though...yip I hold my feelings back til I feel like exploding....but DP thought I was being silly and it was not very positive thinking on my behalf!! Well I know its not positive but it could be a realily that I don;t want to go thru!!! So felt very brushed off last night and am slightly annoyed that he can't understand my feelings for my own. He said he understands but its still silly!! hhmmmm men!!!
Well I will probably hum and hrr over it until its too late to do anything about it, so in a way I think I must not want to go back on the pill anyway..some kinda subconciense thing going on!!
Anyway, thanks for your thought and I maybe asking the same next month..so just ignore me lol..no please don't!!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:25 pm