It is currently Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:55 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
 Carley's pregnancy diary 

Was a awesome!!! As I type this I am trying to scan the pics I have got.

Baby is looking good, there is no sign of excess fluid and no Hydrops!! :starjump: Liver is good and so is the herat and brain. Will put up a new thread with a poll for guess the sex. I ahve an idea of what it is but will keep quite and see what you all think...

I told the dude doing the scan that I didnt want him to tell me the sex but not to avoid that region, he then said after a while that he didnt think that he should go near that area as I was too experienced at seeing scans and picking stuff out! :rofl: But he obliged and printed the pic for me :lol:

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Great news about the scan lol love your way of pleasing DH by not asking about the sex but sneaking a look, Hayley

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:09 pm
Profile YIM

Great to hear that everything is looking good Carley. :starjump: :starjump: :starjump:

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

*mwah*

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:35 pm

Awesome Carley, sooooo pleased everything is looking good!!!!!!

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Yay for a great scan Carley. Awesome news that everything is looking good, well done bubba!!

Off to visit poll pics now....

Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:10 pm

okay had another go at scanning the pics today and they turned out hepas better with natural light on them. So here they are
Hello World
Arms with knees at lefthand side
Hands/Fists
Foot (hehe the thing I use on Mummy's bladder!!:rofl:)

Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Yay Carley and yay bubba! Love the foot pic!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Hello Bubba, so happy to 'meet' you. Mwah mwah mwah.
Can not wait to give you huggles and real kisses.

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

Bubs looks gorg, and you must be over the moon with your positive results :)

Can't wait to meet bubs and have a cuddle. :)

Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:57 pm
Profile E-mail

Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:tear:well I had the yuckiest dream last night, infact I had two of em!!! :tear:
the first one was that we had gone over to Waikato for our appointment next week and had had the scan and they gave us THAT news again... "We're sorry but your baby has died!!!":tear::tear::tear::tear: I woke up in tears...
I knew that this pregnancy was going to be hard emotionally and that coming up to the 24wks would be on my mind, but this has totally blown me away...:tear::tear: I think I had this dream because I was concerned when I went to bed that I hadnt felt bubs being its normal active self, it soon let me know at two o'clock in the morning that it was alright though, as it woke mu up with its kicking.

Then I finally get back to sleep and have a blardy dream about Mt Ruapehu erupting and we arent able to escape in time and as we are trying to drive away our car is engulfed in the lava and flames all I can hear is DS crying out and screaming!!! :tear::tear::tear::tear:

Man why do I have to have such vivid dreams?!!! I am now :tear: my eyes out again!!! :tear::tear::tear:

Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:40 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Big hugs sweetie, I wish I was there to give you one, as I guess your Mum would like to be there when these times happen with you as well.

Thinking of you lots, and sending happy vibes.

Love & hugs
Rae xoxo

Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:53 am
Profile E-mail YIM

Big hugs Carley, damned vivid dreams!!! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:28 am

Hugs babe, When I was pregnant with Cort I had a dream that the cemetery flooded and that it upset the girls graves and that Laines Coffin had shifted and was standing up in the ground and the lid was open a bit and she was looking out with those big blue eyes, But she had continued to grow since she passed away and did not fit and was all squashed in.
Freaked me out I was so scared to go visit and it made me bawl.
I hate dreams when they are like that.

Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile WWW

Big hugs. I know the feeling, my dreams are horrible at the moment too, I cant sleep at all unless I feel a little movement.

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile E-mail

I can't imagine what it is like, but I imagine those dreams are extremely scarey :(

I had a really bad dream about a friend who was due to have her baby about a month before I had Satori, and it really freaked me out at the time, so I can imagine after actually losing a baby it would be a million times worse :(

Thinking of you both :bighug:

Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Carley, that's sounds really frightening. Our minds can really play with us in horrible ways. I hope you only get sweet dreams from now on.

Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 pm
Site Admin

Nasty nasty dreams, our minds can play dirty tricks on us. I used to read about dream interpretation a while ago and they don't usually mean what is obvious, there's usually hidden meanings in them, still, firghtening when you have them like that. (((hugs)))

ImageImage

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:06 am
Profile E-mail

Well the nesting has hit BIG time here!!! I went to town today and got some of those storage bags that if you suck the air out of them with the vaccum cleaner they shrink to half the size and thought I would go through Bayden's clothes and store some of the ones I wont be needing. Well I opened the bags of clothes and...Image there was mouse poo all through them!!! Image so needless to say I have been washing and drying clothes franticly here, and hand washing the hand knitted stuff that my grandmother and aunty in law did for me when Bayden was born. Blardy mice had even eaten some of that :cry: , managed to save a few things and there are a couple of other things that have sentimental feelings attached to them that I couldnt bear to part with.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:06 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Washing Baydens baby clothes and getting ready the ones you will be needing....are you telling us there is a Boy in there?

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

:rofl: nah I just have heaps of baby clothes that my sis has given to me too and she had three girls so sorting through that stuff too, I am giving most of the tatty clothes to the red cross too.

Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi all, well have just been and had an awesome visit with MAFAU at Waikato...

The good news is is that there is no reason why I cant carry to full term!!! :excited: The Dr we saw was wonderful and explained everything soo clearly that we didnt have to ask one single question...
Basically this is how my anitbodies work.
I am kell negative, DH is kell positive, so therefore all of our kids will be kell positive too. When I had my c-section with DS, a bit of his blood got mixed in with mine and I created these anitbodies. They lay dormant until I was pg with Julia, and as we know 3mls of her blood crossed the placenta, my antibodies kicked in and caused her to get anemia and fetal hydrops. Now with this one the antibodies are there again, but they are still at the stage that they are manageable.

The plan of attack from here is this...

Still get the blood tests every two weeks to monitor my titre levels (the thing they use to measure the antibocy levels), on the off weeks I will have to go to Waikato (yep that is every two weeks) for a scan and monitoring over there. So basically I am getting monitored every week. At the scan they will measure the baby's liver and blood flow through all the major arteries, if for some reason things start to go a bit haywire they will shoot me up to Auckland for a blood transfusion on the baby, this will involve giving me a bit of anethestic (sp) which will pass onto the baby. From there they insert a needle into the umbilical cord, withdraw a small amount of baby's blood and measure the haemoglobin levels, then they will take the required amount from me, get all of the good stuff out and inject that back into the baby. This can all be done within five minutes at the hosptial, but once I have one transfusion I will have to go back in two to three weeks and have another one. :shock: I also have to keep an eye on the movements at home and if for some reason I think that baby hasnt been moving enough during the day I have to let them know and they will get me over there for monitoring straight away. Oh and if I have the transfusions then they may decide, depending on how the baby is growning, they might take it early at 35wks, but that can be done at Waikato.

So there it is... I feel soo relieved, I nearly cried when she said that there is no reason why I cant carry to term :D I just feel soo good knowing that there can be a good outcome to this. The Dr also said that with any subsequent pregnancies I will always have this problem and will have to be monitored the same way...good thing that this is the last one aye?!! :lol:

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Carley, that is fantastic news hun!!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited: So happy to hear that news!!!

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 445 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next