It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 First scan today 

Here's me all nervous about upcoming scan, body image not the best at the mo, and what do I get told today ...... "Oh Trace, you getting fat girl!!" :shock: No Sh*& Sherlock!! I'm not even halfway through yet and I'm getting told that!! By one of the drivers at work too, cheeky sod. :angry: I am well aware that if my stomach was not as big as it is, my boobs would have no where to sit and be on my knees. I'm already wearing maternity pants!! I have yet to find a pair that flatter the bum! DH told me my butt seems to have totally gone cos of the way I stand. Loving the support!!! Anyway, thats my rant for the morning...... :hissyfit: I feel a bit better now. Funny thing is, I am proud of my big tummy, it comforts me to know that this baby is growing :oops:

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:45 pm
Profile E-mail

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!! Dontcha love some people, just wish they would engage their brains before they engage their mouths!!! Dont worry Hun I have been in maternity pants since I was about maybe 12wks, they are soo comfy. I too have had the comments about how big I am, the usual "Gee how many are you having" and the "Are you sure there is only one in there?" Umm let me see I think I would know by now aye??? :x

I too am blardy proud of my bump and have even been taking weekly bump pics to compare the difference.

So next time someone says something to you just tell them, "yeah I may be fat, but you are ugly and I can diet!!" Shuts em up like a clam!!!:rofl:

As for your DH, maybe a quite word in his ear wouldnt go amiss, especially as how this is a subsequent pregnancy after the devastating loss of Georgia. :wink:

Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:10 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

LOL thanks Carley, I don't mind losing my bum, its never been small!! I might take your idea and take a pg picture each week, I am proud too but have a hard time when I think that I wasnt this big with GG, I know with second pregnancys, you get bigger quicker, but sometimes I get overwhelmed by it all.
Speaking of overwhelmed, work is starting to get to me a bit. I think its because I am filled with all these emotions, but I dont want to be here anymore (I at work now - smoko). I've been here 7 years now and just need a change I think. At the point where I feel like crying each day I get here, maybe its just the pg hormones, I dont know. All I know is that I am constantly tired when I am here.....ohhh and snappy!! I'm going to ask MW on Thursday if there is a safe alternative to the elevit etc for energy levels. PG safe Berroca would be nice!!! Any ideas guys??

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Well if it makes you feel better I am not pg and still get asked...lol
Hate how people think they have the right to comment.
Wear your bump proud and stuff anyone else.

Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Lisa, I know what you mean about everyone thinking they have the right to comment!

I had a small hissy fit this morning, I bought some maternity jeans off TM, they are quite nice, went to put them on this morning and they are too blardy small!!! So here's me trotting to the dentist in my normal jeans, with a belly belt holding them together, a belly band covering the fact that the pants wont do up and a belt to hold them up. :roll: So if anyone is looking for a really nice pair of sz 12 maternity jeans, I have them available.

I had bought another pair of TM, which thankfully arrived at work today, they were sitting here when I got back from my scan. They fit perfectly (for now) which is great because I hate to think that I was squashing my

BABY GIRL

:babygirl: :dancin: thats right, its a girl!!!

DH is on :cloud9:
I'm just happy that everything is looking good!!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh yey for a GIRL!!!! Tracey!!!! That is sooooooooo exciting!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

:babygirl:

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Yaaaaahhhhh for you!!! A wee girl ..... how exciting!!

I told DH today that I really want to find out what we are having this time too! I can't quite explain it, but I feel that if I had known that Liam was a boy I would have had more bonding time with 'him' rather than 'it'. Bit hard to explain but that's the way I feel.

Well done you ........ OH and all going well, I could be a buyer for those size 12 maternity pants!!!

Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:26 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tanya I am sure everything will be fine, although I do understand how you feel, I know what you mean about bonding with a boy or girl instead of an it!! Have you seen the movie Sisterhood of the travelling pants? Its quite good, we could start our own!! I've still got your address so let me know when you are ready for them and I'll send the up.

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:11 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Tracey, you must be soooo happy about finding out that its a girl and all is going well :) Congratulations sweet :)

As for the weight issue, it just shows you are giving bubs everything she needs - tell them all to go jump :)

As for the travelling pants - they won't be coming in my direction - I haven't been a size 12 since my early twenties :roll:

Take Care
Yvonne

Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:44 pm
Profile E-mail

Aww, a baby girl. Congrats Tracey!! And extra big congrats that everything is progressing well. That is fantastic.

Oh, and I'm with Yvonne, I'll have no need for size 12 pants either.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:57 pm

awww Tracey and DH congrats on you baby girl!! Georgia has definitlely given you a special gift.

I am definitely with you and Tanya on the wanting to find out idea. I would still love to know what this one is, but DH has said NO!! But I might be a bit sneaky and find out and just try like buggery to not let it slip... :silenced:

Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I'm sure we would all love to know :)

When is you next scan?

Yvonne

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail

:rofl: you guys will get me into trouble!!
next scan is next friday at Waikato.

Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:huh: Ah trouble - its over-rated :lol: Go on do it :lol: We won't tell him :silenced:

Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:25 am
Profile E-mail

We wont tell, and now we need to know too!!! :omg:

We are keeping ours a secret, mind you its easier for me seeing as DH knows! But he started talking about "daddy's girl" last night and then said "I'm saying that cos I want it to be a girl". So if you let it slip, you have a cover!!

You know we will be badgering you for the next week now :wink:

Seriously, do what is right for you.

Oh will post my scan pics later on, got a cute one of the feet!!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:44 am
Profile E-mail

Well have thought about it over night and it is best that I not find out and abide by DH's wishes, because if I did find out and did let it slip he could get quite septic about it. So sorry ladies, but I wont be finding out the sex.

Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:57 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Well, that gives us something else to look forward to later on down the track!! I find it strange, we really really want to know, but yet when you are told if its a boy or a girl, your reaction is always the same. :cheer: EXCITED!! So I guess it doesnt really matter as long as everything is well. :cheese: IYKWIM

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am
Profile E-mail

Yay for a girl Tracy, and you're right, when you get told, the sex matters very little, though I remember both me and DH going "but I wanted a giiiiiiiiirl" when we were told about Aidan. Wouldn't change him for the world now. Hehehe

Re the weight, ignore evil people! My best preggie pants I had were from JK, cords, sooooooooo comfy!!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:59 pm

Scan pics - wee feets and wee baby girl!!!

ok scrap that, it wont let me upload them ???????

Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail

OMG Georgia is gonna be a big sister to a little sister!!!! Woohoooo so happy for you hun.
Hope you can get the pictures working soon

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:45 pm

Yay congratualations on finding out bubba is a girl!

Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

Nope - upload error WTF??

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Tracey, make sure that they are a jpg. format. Just and idea hope it helps.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:46 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

yep, its exactly the same as the other one I posted - I have just tried to post that one again too, just for interest sake, and it saying the same thing :shrug: :hammerpc:

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm
Profile E-mail

oh poos!! Maybe someone else can help you out? Put a thread in the techie assistance area and maybe Grimtaz in all his wisdom and knowledge may be able to help you.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next