It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:41 am

Mayas mummy! 

Post Mayas mummy!
Hey there,
How are you going? Was wondering how your m/s (if you can call it that) is going? Are you still getting it. Hope things have improved and thinking of you
Lynne

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:13 pm

Hey! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm still getting sick every day, but the actual feelings of nausea seem to have settled a little. Which actually makes me nervous, as they lasted so much longer with DD! But am having a scan today so hopefully all is still well and we still have a nice strong heartbeat!

How are you going? I see you are going for your NT scan soon - good luck! I hope your ms has settled down for you too! Have you told Cameron yet? Maya is coming with me to the scan today as I couldn't get a time when she was at daycare, but she won't really get what's happeningI don't think.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:02 am

Wow just replied to your post...no wonder you have been feeling crap! The twinnies are taking alot out of you.
Wish that was my excuse...I have been feeling great m/s wise for the last 3 days with only one visit to bathroom each morning but today...total crap! I have been feeling extremely sick and really sore tum....this could be due to the antibotics I am on for chest infection and the shit load of coughing I have been doing! I want this feeling to go away coz it is really scaring me! If continues I will be having a chat to gp or midwife I think.

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:05 pm

Sorry to hear you are feeling so yuck! Ifind I have good days and bad days too, and funnily enough the worst time of the day seems to be afternoon - about 1pmI start feeling seedy, and it just goes downhill from there.
But you're right - now I know why I have been feeling so revolting! Twice the trouble!

Hope the antibiotics kick the chest infection, that can't be nice on top of everything else! But the m/s should be on the downhill slide for you now that you are getting into second tri. Fingers crossed for you!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:59 am