It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:26 pm

Grieving 

Post Grieving
Hi,
My daughter lost her 4yo son suddenly in April this year. What a journey. Not only did I lose my adored grandson but how do I help my daughter through her grief. Callum was born on 24/12/ 2004. He left us quietly in his sleep with no signs of illness or anything else untoward. I found this site and hoped there may be some members who can relate and give me some tips. My daughter is on her own with our wee mans two older sisters.How do I add Callum to the angel list?
Thanks in advance.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Grieving
Hi Rowie, Im so sorry for the loss of your grandson. Everybody is different so its hard to give advice but there are often similarities in our grief. My son was stillborn and i have a friend who lost her son at 2 1/2 and I know we both want people to continue talking about our boys. Mabey you could tell her about this website?
Just a note..if you post this in the discussion section people are more likely to see it. Click on board index...Then general.....then either 'general' or 'loss of a child after birth'.
Also to add him to the angel banner...in general there is a topic called angels birthdays. Click on reply...copy the exsisting list then add Callum's name.
There is also a candle room on the main page where you can light a candle for him.

Thinking of you and your family.
Debs

Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:19 pm