It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

with a broken heart..... 

Post with a broken heart.....
its tinas partner here, i am just here to tell you that tina passed away a week ago, as you all know she started chemo for a tumour, which happened to be very aggressive, her body didnt accept the chemo ( which is something that rarely happens) in the end it caused her to have a brain hemorrhage and it killed her.

my heart is broken to lose the love of my life, but i can say she is with shanti and our twins.

i thought i might just leave a note as i knew tina spent alot of time looking at this website.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 am

Oh my goodness, I am in absolute shock! I am so so sorry, I don't even know how to start saying how sorry I am.

Sending you and your family love and thoughts at this terribly sad time.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 am

I too do not even know where to start with my condolences, this is just devastating. Please know that our love, thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time. I am so sorry for your loss. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:58 am
Profile E-mail WWW

All my thoughts go to you right now.
:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:58 am

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: I didn't know Tina all that well, but from what I knew of her, I thought she was a very positive person and always tried to make the best of things. THis was not what any of us expected at all.

I am so so sorry for your loss - we are all thinking of you.

Take care

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Oh no Tina, hun, goodbye our new friend, it was lovely to have known you and your family.

Mr Tina, I am so sorry for your loss, sending you and you children the biggest love and hugs. I am speechless. Thank you for letting us know of Tinas passing. Please, if there is anything we can do, let us know. If you need to visit us again and share your feelings you are most welcome.

My thoughts are with you and your family :grphug:

ImageImage

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:11 am
Profile E-mail

Oh my goodness - sending all my love and condolences to you and your family ((hugs))

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 am
Profile E-mail

I really don't know what to say apart from that my heart and thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time ((((big hugs)))). If there is anything we can do, know that we are here for you.

Tina, if you are looking down on us sweet, it was nice getting to know you shanti, and your twins, and you will be missed.

Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:39 am
Profile E-mail

I am so sorry for your loss.

(((Hugs)))

Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:59 am
Profile YIM

Thank you for coming here and sharing your heart breaking news, Please know that we are always here if you ever want to come and chat with us. I am at a terrible loss of words which is not like me...
Tina, Be free from this horrid disease, you are with your babies now...

Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

I wasn't here long enough to get to know Tina but I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

That is heartbreaking news, I am so sorry.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:18 pm

As the others have said, Sorry for you loss

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

Post thank you all for your words of wisdom.
i should have introduced myself when i put the post up,my name is max, and before i go any further what i have readed on here is just beautiful, today is one of the hardest days without tina, as its her birthday, she would have been 27, far to young to be taken from this world, as i see many of you didnt know her well, and really its a shame, you would have loved the bubbly happy woman of my life, she would give up things of her own, if someone else needed it badly, even if it meant she treasured that item with her life, she thought alot about others, and to her family was a big thing, she loved her family, even when they brought her down, she wouldnt give up on her love for them.
when we lost shanti, i had never in my life seen her go down hills so fast, the day after we lost shanti we were going to set a white balloon free but tina couldnt do it she wasnt ready to let go which was understanding.
on fathers day this year i happened to be cleaning all the stuff in the computer where i came across to a video she must have made before she died, it was decicated to me for fathers day from shanti, i watched it and then put it on you tube along with her other videos shes made.
the song on it is called "you can let go now daddy".
i am sorry for going on and on, but i miss my girl, i miss her in my bed cuddling up to me, i miss everything about her and i will always love her, she was the mother of my children, my partner and my best friend and now thats been taken from me life quite dont seem so fair, but i will be strong for our other three children and will bring them up the best i can. i am sorry, i am just a dad who lost his wife, and trying his best.
thank you all for reading this and babe if your reading this happy birthday you will never be a minute away from my thoughts, youre in my heart soul and blood, i love you babe, one day we all will be together again.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:13 am
Site Admin

Oh Max, you have given me goosebumps. I was going to come in today and wish Tina a Happy Heavenly Birthday and send our love and hugs to you and the kids. she wil be surrounded by all our angels, giving her the best day they can, and she sill be holding Shanti, missing you and her earthly children, but content that she is now with her baby girl and the twins.
She always struck me as being positive, and mentioned her illness but she always seemd like she was convinced she would beat it, I guess that was her personality.
The sun is shining here today, a beautiful day to have a birthday. Stay strong Max, Tina may not be with you physically, but she is with you in spirit.
Take care, you and your family are in my thoughts constantly at the moment, more so today.

ImageImage

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 am
Profile E-mail

:cry: Oh Max, that was beautiful, I have tears streaming donw my face, the love and emotion that you expressed was so heartwarming yet heart breaking at the same time. As Manda said, Tina always struck me as a postive person, who no matter what life threw at her she would rise above it. She will definitley be celebrating her heavenly birthday with her angel girl Shanti and the twins, but most importantly she will be looking after all of our angels until we all meet them again.

Max, huge hugs to you and the kids, remember that Tina will always be with you in your heart, and you will see her in your three remaining earthly children and remember her always.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:21 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

I was just wondering if it would be possible if you could share a picture of Tina? I understand if you don't want to, it would just mean we could know her a little bit better :D

ImageImage

Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:30 am
Profile E-mail

My heart breaks for you and your three earthly angels, and it really angers me that bad things happen to good people. I still struggle with the why?why?why? as I am sure you, your children and your extended family are doing rght now.

I would like to say "Happy Birthday" to Tina and I am 100% sure she is looking down on you all and giving you big hugs and kisses today.

You said that Tina had put some video's on Youtube - would it be OK to look at those, so that we can connect with her and all of you, at this sad time? What title do we look under, if it is ok.

Once again, I m so sorry that Tina has left this earth, but I know she is always with you all. :tear:

Take Care

Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:43 am
Profile E-mail

:grphug: Max and the kids

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:05 pm

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:52 pm
Profile E-mail

i am slowly learning how to work this out, our name on youtube is kihapa, if that makes any sense as for the picture i will try my hardest if it comes up then great.

before tina passed she showed me how to make the videos that she makes on youtube, so i am attempting of putting one together for her.

thank you to everyone who have placed a message on this, i have never felt much wisdom in a site as i have as this.

once again thank you very much

Attachments:
tina4.jpg
tina4.jpg [ 16.06 KiB | Viewed 11676 times ]

Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:02 pm

Hi Max, I have just found Tina's videos on youtube, I have only watched a little bit of the fathers day one and am already in tears.

for anyone looking for them here is the link to all of Tina's videos
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... &uploaded=

thank you so much for sharing your precious picture of Tina with us, it means alot to put a lovely face to the name.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Max - my thoughts are with you and your family - 27 is far to young to be taken from this worl ((hugs))

Thanks for sharing with us and thanks for sharing her picture with us too.

Love to you all

Happy Birthday Tina!!

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:09 pm
Profile E-mail

Thankyou for sharing beautiful Tina, and your family with us, and
(((Huge Hugs)))). She certainly was a special person :tear:

I'm guessing you are still in shock right now, and probably quite busy trying to comfort your children and figure out how to continue on from here.

I hope you have alot of good support from family and friends, but please feel free to come on and chat whenever you need to. You and your family are in my thoughts :)

Take Care

Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Max, I am so sorry to read of Tina's sudden passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It always seems so unfair for someone so young and bright to be taken but I am sure Tina is at peace in heaven with her three angels.

You sound like a wonderful father and partner Max. I bet Tina felt as lucky to have you as you did to have her, and I'm sure she is happy in the knowledge that you are a great Dad and you will do a wonderful job raising your earthly children.

Thank you for sharing Tina's photo, videos and telling us a bit more about her. She sounds like an amazing person and I am certain her bright positive light shines even brighter in heaven.

Take care

Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:10 pm