It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 2:08 am

im new here 

Post im new here
hi my name is debs and i lost my little boy ezra 4 weeks ago. I was 20 weeks pregnant and miss him terribly.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Welcome to this wonderful group of supportive ladies. I am so sorry for your loss, but pleased you have found this group as they have been a god-send to me.

I'm Tanya, Mum to 3 1/2 yr old Caitlyn and our Angel Boy Liam who died at 16 days old.

I look forward to getting to know you and your wee man.

Take care

:bighug:

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:48 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I am so sorry that you have had to join us here, but I hope that you can find the support that you need here. The ladies here have been a wonderful support system to me.

My name is Carley, Mum to Bayden,6, and our angel girl Julia Rose-Joy born sleeping on the 3rd November 2006.

feel free to post anytime, we are here if you need us.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Everyone here is wonderful and suportive any time you need to talk or just vent we are here for you.
Im Ness, and i have one angel (hadley) i lost at 11 weeks.
I have had a lot of support and love from the ladies here and i am only happy to return it where i can.

Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:35 pm

Thanks for your messages its nice to know someone cares. Its become too hard to talk to friends about my boy anymore they just dont understand how i feel. Its hard feeling like people expect you to just move on with your life. I dont want to forget about him

Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm

WElcome Debs. Sorry and huge hugs to you for the loss of your beautiful little boy. Hope you find this site as fab as I do.
We are all here when you need anything hun

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:27 am

Post Re: im new here
Hi Debs. I'm new here too. I lost my wee boy, Blake at 20 weeks as well. Still trying to come to terms with things as it only happened a couple of months ago. Would really help to talk to some like minded people as I don't know anyone else who has had to suffer though this... I'm going to my first support meeting this week - will be a very emotional time.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 pm

Hi Angelakate

I'm sorry to have to welcome you here - but pleased you have found us. I am so sorry to hear about your wee man and hope that you are coping through things OK.

This is a a wonderful supportive group of ladies who have been my life savers and really my second family!!

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you and your angel. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi AngelaKate, and welcome to the club that no one wants to join. The ladies here on TLO are fantastic!!! They have been a tower of strength to me, as I am sure that they will be to you too. Good on your for going to your first support meeting. Is it with SANDS?
Please remember that we are here if you need us, if you just and to talk, vent or remember your wee angel boy Blake. We have all been where you are and remember the pain and heartache all too well.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 am
Profile E-mail WWW

:bighug: debs and angelakate.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 am

hi Angelakate sorry about you boy, its just awful isnt it...be nice to catch you online sometime and have a chat. good on you for going to a support group, ivr thought about it but dont know where to go. official i was 19w 4 days based on lmp (my scans showed me around 5-8days futher along) so i dont feel i quite belong with sands...i kinda feel like he wasnt really a misscarrige but not stillborn either. It was quite complicated what happened. hope your doing ok

Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

Hi Ladies, Yes the support group is sands. Not sure what to expect but will see how I go...

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Hi Debs and AngelaKate,

Welcome to our TLO family. I am so sorry that you are both going through this heart wrenching journey, but I think you will both find support and a lovely bunch of ladies who are also mothers to angels, here.

Please feel free to come on anytime you like to chat, ask questions or just vent.

My DH & I lost our little angel Satori in Nov 07 at 36.5 wks gestation. Satori is in my heart and my thoughts everyday, and will always be, however I do believe that things are getting easier to deal with 1 year on. A year ago I wouldn't have thought this possible. We also have a 4 yr old son, who is a delight.

If there is any advice I can give you, it would be to be kind to yourselves and grieve at your own speed and in your own way.

I'm glad that you have found Sands, which is another great source of support for all stages of baby loss, including the situation where parents and had to make the extremely difficult decision to stop the pregnancy due to major problems.

I look forward to getting to know you both, and your angel boys.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Debs and AngelaKate,
welcome to TLO, I hope you find lots of support here. It's nice to be around people who really know how it is for us, and to talk about our angels and know ppl want to hear!
I'm so sorry for your loss of Ezra and Blake. You definitely DO belong with Sands, and on TLO also. You lost your wee ones and need support! All the best and I hope the days go gently for you.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:48 pm
Profile WWW

Hi Ladies.

Just thought that I would let you know that I went to my first Sands meeting the other night. Was a really emotional time but I got to meet lots of other wonderful women. It was nice to be able to talk to other people who have all suffered through the loss of a baby. Unfortunately, had a really crappy day at work today – arrrhhh! Oh well, just got to get through Christmas now. Not sure how that will go as I’ll be seeing all of my relatives for the first time in three years…

Angela.

Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 pm

Welcome Debs and Angela I'm so sorry for your losses. You are in my thoughts and prayers

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

hi angelakate im glad your sands meeting went well. Thats a long time to wait for your follow up appointment! my discharge summary said mine would be at 6 weeks which is today but i havent heard anything so i could be in for a wait especially at this time of year. I really hope they dont make me wait untill next year! Hope things go ok with your relatives, christmas is gonna be tough this year.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:16 am

Welcome Debs and AngelaKate.
I'm so sorry for your losses but glad you found us here. Feel free to vent anytime!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 am

Hi Debs and AngelaKate
Welcome to this site, I hope you find the support you are looking for here. Like the others have said, feel free to post here anytime.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Hey Debs and AngelaKate, so sorry for your losses. I can imagine how youre feeling right now, and Im so glad you've found enough strength to talk to us here. Everyone is so supportive, you can tell us anything you want and there always someone here listening.

Leonie :bighug:

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:17 pm

Welcome Debs and AngelaKate

So sorry you have to join the club that nobody want to belong to, but am happy you have found this awesome site, the girls on here are such awesome caring people and we are here anytime you need to vent, cry or laugh.

Big hugs to you both

Huggles
Kim

Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:37 pm
Profile YIM