It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 am

Our Darling Lisa - Photo added 
Site Admin

Post Our Darling Lisa - Photo added
It is with a heavy heart that I bring the news that Lisa is now at rest and with her girls, and no longer in pain.
I don't know the details yet but got a txt from Ian at 8.47 this morning.

Lisa, I love you honey, in the few years I have hasd the pleasure of having you as a friend I have been blessed. I will miss you so much. I only wish we had more time (and lived closer, but I always told you that), I saw in you one of the best friends I could have wished for and I only wish I could've told you that when I saw you on Saturday.

Ian, if you read this, my love is with you and the kids, I live miles away but if you ever need anything at all, please let me know. You have been awsome throughout this whole time, such strength and love for Lisa and I know she adores you for that. Love to you, especially in the following months as you adjust.

Attachments:
Lisa.jpg
Lisa.jpg [ 75.48 KiB | Viewed 13808 times ]

ImageImage
Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 am
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Our Darling Lisa
Thanks for letting us know Manda, I am lost for words. :(

RIP Lisa - you are one of the bravest people I have ever met and you have touched so many lives. We will miss you terribly. What a privilege it has been to get to know you and your precious children - we have met under difficult circumstances but I feel my life has been richer through knowing you and of course Eden and Laine.

My thoughts and love go out to Ian, Kita, Cort and all of Lisa's family and friends.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:53 am

Thanks for letting us know Manda

Lisa you are are true inspiration to everyone, always support and helped people through tough times (i know i was one of them through PM) and always thinking of other people before yourself. This terrible illness has taken you from us, but your memory will always live on in your children and in our minds.

Will miss you grately Lisa - you are a strong and beautiful woman

((hugs)) and love to you Ian and your family at this difficult time

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:47 am
Profile E-mail

Lisa, you have given us so much love and comfort with your caring thoughts and words of advice. Thank you so much. Even though we never met, I have a special place in my heart for you and knowing you are now with Eden and Laine gives me a sense of peace. I can see you sitting in a beautiful place with your girls and surrounded by our Angels.

I am thinking of your family and my love goes out to them.

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Profile E-mail

That is such sad news. Lisa was such an awesome person and such an inspiration. I am totally lost for words ...... be at peace Lisa - we will miss you and hold you and your family in our hearts always.

xox

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

To our darling Lisas Ian and kidlets (if you are reading)
My heart is heavy, the tears are flowing.
I am sending the biggest ever cyber hugs to you and your beautiful Kita and Cort. I so wish I could be there right now to give you all a real hug. Be strong and no that Lisa will be cuddling your beautiful girls up with the angels now.
Lisa...I know you will be reading this from where you are now, you have been the biggest inspiration hun, I bet you didnt even no how powerful your being was and still will be. You are so strong and so loved in much much more ways than ever words can say. You touched my heart and my being for who you are as a person and now as an angel.
I am very blessed to ever have meet (thought sadly not in person) you and had the pleasure of seeing your angels and gorgeous hubby and earthly children too. Msy you rest without pain and everyday I will remember the sweet strong and truely most giving person I have ever chatted with.
Loves and hugs to all your family. And thank you for letting Lisa be apart of our family here at TLO's.

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 pm

Post Re: Our Darling Lisa - Photo added
:cry:

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 pm

:tear: Thank you Manda for passing on this very sad news!! :tear:

Lisa,

You were such an inspiration to me. You never gave up. You were and are the strongest person I have ever been blessed in knowing. I so only wish I had the chance to meet you face to face to give you the biggest hug and thank you for all the love and support you have given me thru my own losses. You are now with your Beautiful Eden and Laine.

Thinking of your wonderful DH your best friend, soul mate. Your beautiful daughter and adoreable little boy now without their Mummy just brings a tear to my eye. They will never forget you as nor any of us. You have impacted our lives so much. You fought a battle and I only just wished you had the time to complete all that was on your Bucket List!!

Rest in peace!! Beautiful Angel!!

All my love!!!

:angel:Caeden Hugh @21.1wks 10/08

IVF Mummy to 3 Beautiful :angel: Boys!!

An Angel in the book of life
wrote down my baby’s birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for the Earth"

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:53 pm

What can you say about a brave young woman who gives her all to everyone she comes in contact with?

Lisa, I am honoured that you chose to call me "Mum". You were an inspiration and awesome best friend to my Amanda, and you leave a void that will be impossible to fill.

Fly free my darling girl, and fulfill your destiny.

Although those of us left behind will miss you dearly, I know in my heart that you will be with us always. Be at peace with your precious Eden & Laine, and watch over all our angels as we will watch over your Ian, Kita & Cort.

Love & hugs always
Mum (Rae) xoxo

Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile E-mail YIM

Aww I am lost for words, Lisa may you be in peace with your little angels, Ian & Kids you are in my thoughts at this time. Hayley

Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

Manda, such a gorgeous picture of you both.
did I mention I hate cancer....just found out today that a fab boss of mine passed away last night too .....cancer grrr.
Fly free our angels

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

:cry: I thought she had a little bit more time. Rest in peace Lisa xxx

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Well I have put off posting all day, as everytime I went to do it I couldnt find the right words, and the screen kept getting blurry...

Ian, Jacinta, Kita and wee Cort, your wife and mother was a beautiful woman with a heart of gold, and we will never forget her as I know that you wont either.

Lisa, what can I say...you are the biggest inspiration to me. You never once complained (that I knew of anyway) about the crappy hands that life had dealt you. You just got on with the job of battling your obstacles. You have left behind a family who will miss you immensley, and a grieving group of women who came to love you as if you were one of their blood sisters. I am truely honoured to have met you and your family, and to have gotten to know your angel girls Eden and Laine. I know that you are with them now, finally giving them the hugs that you have wanted to for so long, and I know that you are also giving all of our angels hugs to from all of us left behind.
Fly free sweet angel Lisa, you are at last free from your pain, and know that you are always in my heart. :heart:

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:41 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

I too, have struggled to get words out, since finding out this morning when i got to work and one of Ians good friends (who works with me) told me. I couldn't believe it. We all knew it was going to happen, but didn't believe it would. Lisa was such a fighter. What an inspiration she was. I have never meet anyone with so much courage and will to live. She just got on with it and did what she had too. With that beautiful big smile on her face, who could ever forget that.

Lisa we will miss you so much. You must be having a huge catch up with your babies Laine and Eden.

Ian, Kita and Cort my thoughts are with you.

I keep thinking about LIsa all day, then think how happy she must be to finally be cuddling lil crunchie bar kid and sweet baby Eden. And then feel so sad for Kita and Cort missing out on having there beautiful mummy around. And Ian losing the love of his life. Life is so cruel.

Hugs to all TLO family.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:57 pm

OMG I am lost for words, I knew this was going to happen but wasnt ready for it so soon.

Lisa, even thou we never met or spoke much, you were a inspiration too me and you will be missed hugely.

Hugs to Ian, Kita and Cort

Huggles
Kim

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:08 pm
Profile YIM

:blue: im lost for words, Lisa you are a beautiful, strong and wonderful woman. I am truely blessed to have known you even if it was for a short while. I know that your girls will welcome you with open arms.
To your darling husband, beautiful son and daughter i am sorry that Lisa has been taken from you so soon.
All my love and thoughts are with you all,
Ness

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

I'm still lost for words!

Lisa I miss you already, and would just like you to know that you have been and still are an inspiration to me. You faced everything life threw at you and dealt with it in the only way your beautiful soul would allow - with dignity, a smile, and determination. The world is a poorer place for losing you, but I am so glad that your suffering is over my sweet.

Ian, Jacinta, Kita and Cort, I am totally gutted that after everything life has thrown at you all, you should all have to face the loss of your beautiful Wife & Mother, who loved you all sooo much. My thoughts are with you all and as I said yesterday, you are always welcome to drop in for a chat, rant, whatever you need.

Lisa Hun - Fly Free and reunite with your little ones, Laine & Eden, but visit your earthly family often.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 pm
Profile E-mail

:cry: Im thinking of all Lisa's loved family and friends. I didnt really get the chance to know her but in my short time on tlo i knew she was an amazing, brave and caring woman.

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 pm

I too have been putting it off since Emma sent me a txt this morning.

Lisa you were one amazing woman, and always will be that amazing woman. Cancer is a cruel thing that gets the most wonderful people in the world.

RIP our Lisa and be free with your precious Eden and Laine.
xxoxx

Andrew (23/04/04)
Joshua (14/02/07) our little valentine
and an angel in heaven (20/10/01)

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Just adding some more pics.

The lovely Lisa and Valeri. (from the local paper)
with that gorgeous smile that I will never forget.

And an old one from the SANDS balloon release (again)

Anyone got any more pics to share

Attachments:
lisa1.jpg
lisa1.jpg [ 120.18 KiB | Viewed 13709 times ]
File comment: Lisa and Valeri
lisa.jpg
lisa.jpg [ 64.41 KiB | Viewed 13712 times ]
Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 pm

:cry:
I'm sitting here and I still don't know what to say.
Lisa, I'm glad you're finally free of the pain, and free to fly with your angels (and ours too). But oh so sad you're not here for us to hug and laugh with. I miss you, my friend! Rest in peace.
Ian, Kita and Cort, thinking of you and sending lots and lots of love.

xoxoxox

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 am
Site Admin

I can't txt Lisa and tell her of this awful thing that happened (namingly that she's gone) :(. I'm struggling to believe it. How can one person have to endure so much pain in their life, what is there to acheive by that, I fail to see the lesson. Sorry, just needed a wee vent.

More piccies of our lovely, mwah.

Attachments:
File comment: I've posted this one before but thought I'd put it here again.
Lisahosp.jpg
Lisahosp.jpg [ 37.53 KiB | Viewed 13698 times ]
File comment: Same balloon release that Ally posted a pic of.
Lisaballoon.jpg
Lisaballoon.jpg [ 119.68 KiB | Viewed 13695 times ]

ImageImage
Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 am
Profile E-mail

Manda can you put the details for the funeral up here, so anyone that is making the journey up (like me) will know when and where?
I am going to save all of these lovely photos...

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:16 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

Certainly can, actually, Mum can you please check the local rag over that side to see if there is any onfo in it? I'm off to check the herald online. eta, nothing in the herald online.

ImageImage

Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 am
Profile E-mail

I am sitting here looking at all these beautiful pics of Lisa, also struggling to come to terms that she is gone. How cruel can life be to one family. I hope she is in peace with her baby girls. What a hard life little Kita is having, how much pain does a little 8 year old have to endure.

There was nothing in today's herald.

I am off to work shortly, I will have a chat to the guy at work who is good mates with Ian and see if he knows when the funeral will be. He left work at around 10 to go and spend time with Ian. I feel for Ian so much, he made a comment that Lisa had all this support around her from the likes of TLO and all her other boards that she went onto. and once Lisa was gone will all that go too. I hope he has lots of friends and family to support him through the years ahead, boy is he gonna need it.

Ok rambling now, just can't get over how cruel it is.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:30 am