It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:59 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Our Darling Lisa - Photo added 

Post Re: Our Darling Lisa - Photo added
Hi Guys,

Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos Tamara. I wish that I had spoken to you at Lisa's service - she had such lovely things to say about you :)

I thought I would let you all know that I had dream about Lisa last night - I think that your photo's may have had something to do with it T - because she looked like the photo of you and her at the childrens cemetry, but she was in a bedroom with a big window, and we were watching Kita, Cort and Ian, who were outside playing around. We had a big hug and she said that she was really OK about everything, and that she was happy because she got to look over her Ian , Kita and Cort everyday, and gave that big Lisa smile :) . She said that it is part of life and she is at peace with it because she knows that she has left a very special bunch of people behind that will keep her memory alive. It was a very positive dream, which is the only way I can imagine Lisa being, and I am glad that she has left me with a beautiful memory of her, but man it really makes me miss her more.

Anyway I just thought I would share :oops:

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:35 am
Profile E-mail

Wow Tamara, thank you for coming back and sharing all those special moments you got with Lisa. Adorable ones of all the besties and of L with your beautiful daughter.
Don't ya just adore the one of Lisa holding hte sleeping Cort!!!! OMG She is so friggin amazing! Even gone she is so amazing.
Wow SS what a gorgeous lovely dream...so Lisa with the smile

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:44 pm

Gorgeous pics...

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:56 am
Site Admin

Hi girls,
Tamara, I am so sorry, I should have introduced you, I guess my head wasn't really there. Thank you for sharing the piccies :) I think Lisa would have been proud of all of us for banding together like we did.
Yvonne, thank you for sharing your dream, I bet thats just what she's doing, watching over everyone. I think it's us who will have a harder time coming to terms with losing her.
Anyway, I've been tossing up whether or not to share this pic but decided that Lisa didn't hide from the cancer, no matter how sick she was at the end, I still saw the Lisa we all know and love.
Tamara took this pic 10 days before Lisa passed, I am so happy to have spent a little time with her at the end (iykwim):

ImageImage

Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 am
Profile E-mail

Awww tears in my eyes....such a beautiful picture manda. Thank you for sharing also.

ImageImage

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Was it the 7th that our darling Lisa went with her angels.
I am sitting here reading my angels dates etc and blow me away but Lisa and my dear ex boss became angels on the same day....and me and Lisa share our birthdays....my ex boss shared hers with the Queen which was so fitting too ...
Odd and bizarre..and just had to say!

Oh and that fantail story just above...wowow that was so Lisa I am thinking!

ImageImage

Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6