It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:59 am

Just dropping in 

Post Just dropping in
Hey all sorry i havent been on 4 ages just been very caught up in wedding plans my partner proposed 2 me on th 7th of may & we have set a date 2 the 20th march next year here in gore i so can not wait wedding plans goin really well but not a day goes by we dont think of our we precious angel amelia rose we have got her ashes sitting @ home with us now & will take her to the wedding as well so she will be there as part of it!!
Im bridesmaid in jan 4 my best m8 so its all go with weddings get hers done & outta the way & then its calvins cuzins then ours!!
Hope all is well with everybody here im guna try make more of a apperance on here frm now on!!
luv n kisses 2 our darling angel baby amelia rose & all the other lil angels

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Just dropping in
Wow congrats!!!!! So exciting

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 pm
Profile E-mail

Congratulations! SHe will be there in spirit. Sounds wonderful.

See you are from gore??

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Hey yeap im from good old gore!!not a bad place really!!
hows everybody anyway

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile E-mail

Heard of the Catlins eg OWAKA?

Up and Down. 3 months 2day since i gave birth to lil Ash.. Hit me a lil bit. Sucks. Want baby so bad.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:06 pm

hey yep i know where th catlins eg owaka is lovely place!i hvnt been there 4 ages but yeah.is that where ur from

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 pm
Profile E-mail

on the note of caitlins and owaka we spend lots of time there, we usually camp in papatowai camp grounds. Andrews family comes from Owaka and still some are there.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Girls.

Yip i am originally from Owaka.. Brought up on a farm and went to School at the Catlins Area School. Gave birth to Ash at Dunedin Hospital as i was down in Owaka at my g/dads funeral when baby decided to come.

Beautiful place but very quiet!

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:38 pm

Oh awesome yeah lovely place down there ay!
Im from gore but living in waikaia with my fiance but doubt yah will know wher that is haha not many ppl do!!
I had Amelia-Rose In Inves hosp they were so lovely down there but bout 2weeks before i was in dunedin hosp in queen mary cos they were guna get her out so she wasnt gettin attackd with this bug i had that was slowin her organs down but she was 2 small so they jus put me on bed rest!

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm
Profile E-mail

When is the big day?

Do you plan to have another baby?

I found Queen Mary lovely well the midwifes... i found the docors mucked around a lil.
Could they have done anything at Queen Mary?

Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey big days 20th march next year getting married in gore in a old church its onli a lil church & really nice garden settings round it & great photo places etc cant wait!!
Yeah planning on having another baby we want one soon but dont really want 2 be preg on my wedding day well 2 preg anyway as my dress is all made 2 fit my size so cant really change!!so stil taking the pill for now then will try again when the times right.
Umm queen mary were gna tke me in2 theatre n cut her out n wuldah jus been in there neo natal critical care unit but they decided if i was on bed rest th blood clot tht was blocking her main artery of umbilcal cord may unblock but didnt which sucked but they were all reali nice. i agree drs did stuff rnd abit but i made good friends with a cuple ppl tht were my room mates up there so kept in touch with them

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile E-mail

Sounds nice. I wish you all the best and hope you have a beautiful day and get nice weather.

Doctors have a hard job thats 4 sure.

See when i was at Queen Mary i was in a room by myself as they wanted me to have privacy and not around other people having babies. Which was nice.

Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Hey guys,

My partner's uncle and aunty used to live in Waikaia. A while ago now but we went to visit them once and we thought it was a cool little place. I got to see snow for the first time ever down there (well actually not in waikaia, we spent our last night down there in queenstown and saw snow there). They lived in the old post shop and I'm pretty sure they renovated it before they sold it. Don't know if you would know them or not.

Nat

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 pm
Profile E-mail

Hey natanddylan
Yeah i know where the old post shop is out there we live next to the war memorial down there so it yah first place yah see as yah cum in2 waikaia & last yah see as yah leave lol just renting it but my partner works on his parents farm out in waikaia & know everybody.so whos yah aunty an uncle ill ask my inlaws if they know them we know the old post shop is some lil b&b there now looks really cool if i rember ill take a photo & send it 2 yah show yah wat it looks like now!!

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 pm
Profile E-mail

That would be awesome! I'd love to see a pic of it as it is now. When we were down there which would have been 5 or 6 years ago now, it was cold and drafty and in the process of being renovated.

Uncle is Henry Dixon and his partner is Debbie Holmes. They have 3 children Melissa, Daniel and Alesha. I think they came back 3 or 4 years ago now.

I remember that it was the first place you see as you drive in, but the only other things I really remember are the creek, the pub (haha) and the dairy! haha. There probably isn't much else to remember! :P

Nat

Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Profile E-mail

haha nah theres not much 2 rember the dairy n pub r all thts there now & campin grounds th creek is a awesome swimming place my fiancees parents live on th gravel road tht goes leftjust after th bridge there its a VERY popular place 2 swim with the ppl that walk over from the camping grounds there they make a we dam so theres more water in thehole where they swim always seems 2 be so busy there they want 2 make it a we picnic area but doubt it will happin in the near future!
Im @ mum n dads for the weekend but ill take a photo of it next week & show yah wat it looks like now quite a cute we place quite popular with it being a b&b spec in a we town like waikaia & th towns jus awesome.ill ask my fiances parents 2nite if they know them prob do they seem 2 know the past an present history of waikaia lol.
Im away to enjoy this lovely sunshine y its stil out!!

Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm
Profile E-mail

Yay. Look forward to the photo and to hearing back from you! Have a nice weekend

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:38 pm
Profile E-mail

I had gr8 day me n calv went up 2 queenstown 4 the day it was wonderful just cruised around had lunch @ lake it was nice n relaxn then went look on a fam friends farm wel big station surround by th mountains was gr8.but as day went on i slowly lost my voice now im down 2 a whisper everybody but me thinks its funny!!i guess it is funny 2 they loose theres then its a whole dif story!!hope all is well & tht 2day wasnt 2 hard on the dads of angel babys!!

Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Queenstown is so beautiful. Its really a tourist place.. Been bungy jumpin!!

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Haha nah stuff bunji jumping!!im scared wel semi scared of heights but i guess if i got it as a gift or something then yeh id prob do it very relucntly though!!
Qtwn is full of tourists tht dunno wat they doin it was reali annoyin trying 2 wlk rnd th shoppin center cuz thy were all standing there yabberin in ther own language right in the mid of the footpath!!im so lil i didnt wana bardge on thru like my fiance did i was scared id get knocked over so just went out an around them!

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Hahaha. I was drunk when i did it..!

Yea queenstown is like that, full of tourists. It crazy.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Haha stuff that!!but ull be feelin light headed neway frm the alchol so wuldnt really make much dif!!things yah do wen yah drunk a.
Im havin shit time my fiancees dad been rushd 2 hosp thy thinkn he may have a bowel obstruction & hes dehydrated etc & nw they thinkin he may have kidney failure cuz hes nt peein even thugh theyv givin him fluid!!so w8n 2 hear frm calvs mum then goin 2 go down n see them if all is semi okay!!

Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Yip, thats why iv stoped drinking!! only now and then.

Oh, gd luck. Hope he Ok.
Keep in touch.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:00 pm