It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 am

Wow where has nine weeks gone!!! 

Post Wow where has nine weeks gone!!!
Can't believe my baby was nine weeks old yesterday! Have been outta action for heaps of it with trying to sort out Charlottes reflux and allergy issues. Wot a nightmare to put it lightly!
Ended up going private to get some fast answers and didnt want to get mucked around in public like we were with Cameron.
Anyhow, things are starting to settle down now, Charlie is growing like a mushroom and finely hit the 4 kg mark at last plunket weigh in at 8.5wks. So we still in most nb clothes but nearly onto the next size LOL
Now that her reflux is controlled abit more we are getting heaps of smiles and she is trying to compete with her brother on who can talk the most!
Sleeping is still an issue (could have bad reminders of how bad it was to lie down with the reflux) but I can get her to sleep in carseat really well during the mornings so it kinda like having no kids and can still get most of the things I need to do done.
She is on pepti formula now and even though she doesn't really like it she is taking it so we will keep her on this unless things turn to custard over the next week or two. Same with her meds. She was on loces but didn't do anything so the pead put her back on zantac (blimmin high dose) and this seems to be doing ok . Put it this way she isn't screaming 24/7 now so I am happy too!
Cameron is still loving having a little sister but he too has had awful behaviour and hearing issues (selective) because of the stress that has been in our house...don't blame him but gee it hard when he not behaving and the baby is screaming too! Thankfully and fingers crossed it will all calm down as Charlie is feeling alot better.
Here are some updated pictures of my babes

Attachments:
weigh in 13.11.06a.jpg
weigh in 13.11.06a.jpg [ 62.96 KiB | Viewed 2494 times ]
1.12.06 002.jpg
1.12.06 002.jpg [ 40.89 KiB | Viewed 2570 times ]
12.12.06 035.jpg
12.12.06 035.jpg [ 39.75 KiB | Viewed 2573 times ]

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/
Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:00 pm

I hear you om the sleep deprivation! But it has improved slightly for us, so hang in there! Good to have you back.

Jenn

ImageImage

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:38 am

I too hear you on the sleep deprivation, I just cant seem to catch up.

Huggles
Kim

Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:23 am
Profile YIM

i hear you on the 9 weeks thing - my gremlins are 9 weeks today, eeek! Glad to hear you have finally got some relief for poor little Charlotte - hardly surprising that she is smiley now, must be nice for her not to have any pain! And she is such a cutie - and so tiny compared to my chubba bubbas!

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:49 pm