It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 am

Life with Babies 

Post Life with Babies
Hello everyone,

Finally have the internet back on, which will probably now mean the housework won't get done :wink:

Have to say that I thought life would be rather hectic with a new baby and kairyn but life is going pretty smoothly (touchwood), Caden is still only waking once a night for a feed and settles down really quickly too, except for last night as I think he has caught his brothers cold, poor wee things.
We have a pretty good routine during day with both the boys managing to have a big day sleep at the same time, which gives me time to put my feet up.

Kairyn just adores his little brother but we have had a couple of moments where the lil green eyed monster has come out, but most of the time I have trouble keeping Kairyn from trying to take Caden from me for cuddles :)
Tylar is just wonderful, such a doting big sis who has helped me out so much.

I can't beleive that Caden will be 4 weeks tomorrow, it has just gone so fast, it makes me kind of sad. Call me crazy :loopy: but I can't wait for when I can start trying for the next one, but don't worry it still wont be happening anytime soon (I'm sorta bummed by that).

Well better go and grab a bite to eat before the kiddies wake up but before I can I have to post a couple of pics (of course)

Caden 2 weeks ago

and Caden today, such a difference

and of course with big brother :)

Take care everyone

Image Image

Fri May 11, 2007 3:16 pm

oh Caden's so cute makes me get clucky again lol i told my parnter i want another one once we are married and got our own place in aussie but he said no but im sure i can twist his arm tho lol mitchell's just aobut 11 months now they grow so fast, its hard to belive my oldest will be 7 in aug :(

thanks for sharing the pics they so cute, isn't it nice when brothers and sisters just love the new baby mine where the same aswll and thankfully it never wore of lol they love him just as much now well untill he breaks the things they playing with lol

Fri May 11, 2007 4:04 pm

It is so nice when you can see how much they love each other, I'm looking forward to the day when they can both play together, I really do hope they will be good friends :)

Sorry couldn't resist had to share a couple more pics. I'm still waiting to get a good photo op of Ty, Kairyn and Caden.

Image Image

Sun May 13, 2007 3:39 pm

i know what you mean josh loves his brother mitchell so much and loves to play with him he can't wait to mitch is older so they can do boys things together and having mitchell has helped him so much in the healing with losing Ryan he knows Mitchell hasn't replaced him but he can go on to love its so nice when u can see this in such young children thanks for sharing more pics i love looking at them :) they look so cute together

Sun May 13, 2007 4:52 pm

Oh so precious.....wot great pictures and wot a difference in 2 weeks aye!
Love the teethie grin !!!!! Oh and the bros together how cute

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sun May 13, 2007 11:33 pm

And welcome back to having a computer again!

Tue May 15, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

I feel like the worst mother in world at the moment and I'm not sure why, I seem to have lost all confidence in abiltiy to be a good parent.
I'm missing that one on one time that I used to have for Kairyn, I feel bad because I don't get alot of time to just laze about and enjoy Caden and poor Tylar hardly gets any time just with me :(
I also feel selfish because I want some time just to myself, just to gather my thoughts.
On top of all these feelings my intense grief for Riley has resurfaced,I'm feeling so angry and regretful.

I feel so alone at the moment and so let down by those around me.... I don't know I'm just so confused.

Sorry for the down post

One thing that has lit my world up this weekend was Caden gave me his first smile of Friday :cheese:

Image Image

Mon May 21, 2007 11:12 am
Site Admin

Sounds like what your feeling is natural (I know, it doesn't make it any easier). I guess it goes with the territory of being a busy Mum. I hope these feelings pass for you soon. You are a great Mum, just looking at your kids you can see it. Whenever I've seen Tylar she has always been so well mannered and loving of her little brothers, that is so much to do with good parenting, and your boys so obviously are happy and love you and each other.
I wish there was something I could do to help. Let me know if there is anything.

ImageImage

Mon May 21, 2007 11:43 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Oh, and Yay for Caden giving Mummy a big smile :cheese: , he must've known you needed it :bighug:

ImageImage

Mon May 21, 2007 11:44 am
Profile E-mail

Oh Hun....you are not the worst mother in the world....(trust me...I work in an emergency room.....I've seen some of the worst).

I have those same feelings every once in a while....and the feelings usually surface when I find myself being stretched too thin, and being so overly busy.

I've seen the pics that you've posted....your children look pretty content and well taken care of to me.

I hope you can find some alone time for yourself to just relax a little. In time I'm sure you'll start to feel a little better.

We're all here to cheer you on and give you a little "pick me up" when you need it.

Take care
Bridget

Mon May 21, 2007 1:41 pm