It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 INTRODUCTIONS 

Thanks Sara, I really like the idea of Mia playing with all the other angel babies. Helps to know she is not alone.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

She is not alone, I truely believe they are all together causing mischief swinging from the stars, laughing and giggling chasing each other, but also watching over all of us keeping us all safe.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 pm

:bighug: to you -I was really sorry to read your story. As the others have said, welcome to the club that no-one wants to belong to. You have found a group of wonderful ladies here and I am sure you will find it a huge support.

I lost my wee man, Liam earlier in February at 16 days old. He was born with severe brain trauma due to lack of oxygen at some stage late in the pregnancy. There is not a day or for that matter an hour that goes by that I don't think of him.

Take care sweetie and I look forward to getting to know you.

xox

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Just wanted to welcome you all to the site. I am so sorry you have a reason to be here, no one should have to suffer such a great loss. In saying that, this is an awesome site, with awesome ladies, who offer awesome advice and awesome support. I give you all the biggest hugs, and well done for posting!

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Profile E-mail

welcome to all of you that are new here, this is an awesome site, to come for support and hope to give some back myself. I have been a member for awhile, but haven't written many replies - as i would like to :oops:

My name is Rachel, My first son -Ethan Cole was born sleeping on 21 December, 2005 at 23.5 weeks. :angelc: Ethan is my only child so far, i would like to have more kids in future.

Take care, Rachel.

Fri May 09, 2008 1:33 am
Profile E-mail

BIG HUGS and welcome to the group that no-one wants to belong to but I am sure you will find a huge amount of comfort from this group as we all have.

My name is Tanya, Mum to Caitlyn (nearly 3) and Liam who died at 16 days old in February from lack of oxygen causing severe brain damage late in the pregnancy.

I look forward to getting to know you and Ethan.

Take Care
xox

Fri May 09, 2008 11:09 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself :) Im Leonie and Im 19. My partner Danny and I had our first baby on the 29th of feb this year. He was stillborn and 36.5 weeks. We named him Connor and he was perfect. My deepest apologies to everyone here for what you have been through. Its nice that a little community has formed and support is on offer. Id love to hear more about your little angels :)

From Leonie

Thu May 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Welcome Leonie and lots of :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: I'm so sorry you are here.

:heart: to you and Danny, and your sweet little angel Connor.

Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

What a great name. Our little man, had he lived would have been called Connor. Sorry to hear that you are joining this site. You will have an endless amount of support from these ladies. I lost my little Baby Beanie (this was his nickname from first scan and it stuck) unexplained death, he was born 8 Feb 08, he was 27 weeks and much like your Connor he too was perfect. I hope you and your partner and learning to live with things, very difficult, but you will certainly have the support of all of us.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:30 pm

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wee :angelc: Connor. It is such a devastating thing to go through but I'm glad you've found this site as you will have seen that you are not alone. This site is so special and is a wonderful place to get support and share your feelings or ask questions with a group of people who are very supportive and understanding.

My husband Dan and I lost our first baby, Mia Rose, on 15th Feb, born sleeping at 31 weeks. Like your wee man Mia was absolutely perfect and beautiful and I think about her everyday.

I'm not sure where you are but have you thought about going to a Sands meeting where you can meet other parents? The meetings like this site are very supportive and comforting. Details are on thier website www.sands.org.nz

Take care hun, and big :bighug: to you and Danny. I look forward to getting to know you and your sweet boy Connor.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi Leonie, glad that you finally felt that you could post here, hope all is going well with you now regarding your health issues.

For all of you that are wondering I have met Leonie at SANDS meetings here in Rotorua.

Leonie, feel free to post anytime, the ladies on here are a godsend and have helped me through soo much in the past nearly two years that I can honestly say that I dont know where I would be with out them.

Look forward to getting to know you, Danny and your darling angel boy Connor better.

Thu May 22, 2008 3:54 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

(((Big Hugs)))) sweet. It saddens me everytime I welcome a new person on to this site, as I, along with all of the other ladies on TLO, understand the tragedy that you and Danny have had to endure.

I look forward to getting to know you and your sweet angel Connor better.

We too lost our little girl Satori at the same gestation. We had a PM done and found that she died due to an acute and aggressive case of Gestational Diabetes. I still feel ripped off to this day, as I was screened for GD throughout my pregnancy, but it came on and happened so quickly, and was not a common outcome at that gestation.

Feel free not to answer, but have you had any answers, regarding Connor?

I hope you find comfort in this site - I know I have, and feel free to come on and talk about whatever you need to.

Once again (((Big Hugs)))

Take Care

Yvonne

Thu May 22, 2008 10:10 pm
Profile E-mail

Big HUGs and welcome hun. Like everyone else has said, I am sure you will find this group a wonderful source of comfort. They really have become my 2nd family and there wouldn't be a day that goes by that I don't drop in for a chat!!

My wee man, Liam died on 9th Feb 2008. We was born with severe breathing difficulties and we later found out that he had a severe brain trauma due to lack of oxygen late in the pregnancy. He died at 16 days old. On Saturday he would have been 4 months old and it hasn't got any easier.

Take care hun and I look forward to getting to know you.

xox

Thu May 22, 2008 10:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi everyone, and thanks for your kind words :)

No answers for us unfortunately. We didn't have a pm done. The only thing they could tell me was that some clotting agents in my blood were functioning abnormally and there were some clots in the placenta. And because he was a bit small I guess its possible that was what went wrong. But we wont ever know! Looking back I kinda regret not getting it done, but we didnt want to part with him.

Hope youre all looking after yourselves.

Fri May 23, 2008 11:16 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of you precious boy Connor :grphug: but I'm glad you have with wonderful place.

I felt the same with Riley and did not want to part with him, so did not send him away for a pm.

Take care
Jacqui

Image Image

Fri May 23, 2008 3:41 pm

My name is Ally and like all of you lost a little one in March this yr. I was 21.5 weeks when we found out he was only about 19 weeks.

I was referred to this site from another mum already here and it has been truly comforting to read your stories to know I and hubby are not the only ones.

The test results came back with "no medical reason" for his loss. Due to the timing of everything and the wishes of hubby and I our loss was classified as a late miscarriage and not a stillbirth, although I still had to be induced and deliver.

thank you for being there even thou' you didn't know it :)

Fri May 30, 2008 11:07 am

:bighug: to you and your family. I am really sorry that you have to be here, but also really pleased that you have found this group of wonderful ladies. As you have already found, it is often a great comfort just to read other people's stories and know that you are not alone.

My wee man, Liam passed away at 16 days old. You can read his story under the Stories section of this website and on my website.

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you

xox

Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Welcome Ally, big :bighug: to you and your husband.

I'm sorry for the loss of your little angel and for the pain you must be going through.

I am glad though that you have been referred to this site and have found it of some comfort. It certainly has been a huge support for me.

Take care and know that we are all here if you want to discuss anything, ask a question or simply let out your feelings.

Fri May 30, 2008 3:26 pm

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: Ally. I'm so sorry you are here. You and your DH take care of each other.

Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your little man. ((((Big Hugs)))) to you and your DH, and I hope that TLO can offer you some support through this very difficult journey.

Feel free to come on whenever you need to talk, vent or ask questions.

Take care and I look forward to getting to know you and your little angel better.

Yvonne

Fri May 30, 2008 9:57 pm
Profile E-mail

A very sad welcome to this site, but a very warm welcome, you will have the most overwhelming suppport from this lovely group of ladies. So sorry for the loss of your wee one, I wish you and your hubby all the very best of strength to get thru the toughest of times.

I lost my son at 27 weeks, like yourselves we have "no medical reason" fo the loss. Doc said should have carried perfectly healthy pg... yep helps, NOT. We are here for you, as said above, vent, ask questions etc...
Big hugs...

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:56 pm

thank you again ladies, as i said it has taken a little while for me to join the site.

sorry I have a question already - are any of you trying again yet??

Hubby and I are going to next month as I only just got the all clear on my health from Dr mid May so he advised to wait until after next period so everything would totally be back to normal.

Also I have a wonderful daughter who was 2 in May as well. She has been my angel, she knew when mummy and daddy needed a hug or kiss just out of the blue. It's amazing what kids know!

take care

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:21 am

Hi Ally. Yes a number of us are trying again. Check out the TTC threads.
My daughter turned 3 in May and was an absolute life saver as well through the hard times - they are amazing therapy aren't they!!

Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:25 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Ally and welcome to the club that no one wants to join.
I am Carley, married to Phill and SAHM to Bayden nearly 6 :shock: and our angle girl Julia Rose-Joy, born sleeping 3/11/06 at 26wks gest. Her story is in the stories section of this awesome site. I am also pg with our number three, due December this year :shock:

I have found the ladies on this site to be a godsend for me, without them I dont know where I would be, they have listened when I needed them and offered helpful advice when wanted. I too hope that we can be of some help to you too as you go on this hard road that lays ahead of you.

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:55 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next