It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 First scan today 

Post First scan today
Well.....It was the quickest hospital appointment ever! I got that at 2.25pm, was seen bang on 2.30pm, scanned for 5 mins, then back at work by 2.45pm!! As for the wee sprout......all looks ok, from what they can see except that according to the measurements, sprout is only 7 weeks, not 8. It is possible that my dates are wrong, but there is also the chance that sprout is too small. I am thinking more that the dates are wrong, my cycle may have been a bit up the wombles?? I have an appointment in the clinic on 27th, so I guess I'll have to wait until then. :?

Image Image

ImageImage

Fri May 16, 2008 4:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow Tracey, that was a quick appointment! Are they very efficient in Dunedin or taking extra special care of you?

I'm so pleased for you that the scan went well :excited: I bet you were over the moon to see the wee bub.

Anyhow I hope that you are getting lots of special attention for this pregnancy and that your LMC is very understanding.

:bighug:

Fri May 16, 2008 5:22 pm

Fri May 16, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

that is awesome news Tracey,did you see the heartbeat etc? how are you feeling Hun? no m/s or anything?

WOO HOO we can be preggie buddies!!!!!

Fri May 16, 2008 8:16 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri May 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Well the wee sprout was so small it was hard to see, but the heartbeat was all good apparently. I haven't had ms as such, more just bouts of nausia (sp), usually at the supermarket of all places! I am constantly tired, more so that I remember with Georgia, but to be honest I don't remember a lot of my pregnancy with her, its all a bit shadowed by her birth :cry:
Preggie buddies sounds cool! Its good to know that I have you guys to talk to who will understand the extra emotions that come with another pg. Hopefully we will have a few more preggie buddies on here soon! Sounds like there's lots of BDing going on :wink:

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Tracey that is awesome, and yay to you and Carley being preggie buddies, only one thing wrong with this picture, when one gets preggie here it follows by more than just one, so who is next and I am out...lol

Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 pm
Profile WWW

awww Lisa, you can be the babies favourite Aunty Lisa hows that?

we also have the two Tania's/Tanya's, umm Sara? Not too sure. I think we need another list of who is actively TTC and whos not and whos already up the spout. :lol:

Sun May 18, 2008 10:02 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Sun May 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Profile WWW

Well I havent been on the site talking for a wee while, been busy at work, but also been busy ttc... I have the 10 day waiting game
I am hoping that Baby Beanie has guided the wee spermy to the correct spot not the light... If not this mth will be next I am sure.

Sun May 18, 2008 7:32 pm

And sending lots of baby dust your way baby beanie :)

Image Image

Mon May 19, 2008 11:55 am

oooohhhh I am so tired with this pg. Sitting here at work around 11 today, put my head down on my desk (just for a quick min), 5 mins later the phone rings and I am woken up :shock: ! Drool and all! :oops: luckily I only share my office with one other, and she is off today and the boss was out. I have heaps of work to do, but just needed to shut my eyes for a quick minute!! I can't wait to go home and :zzz: the problem with that though is that once I have tea and watch a bit of Shortland Street :wink: I am wide awake, come 10.30pm I am sitting in bed trying to read myself to sleep! Sorry I am rambling now, better go kick my brain into gear and do some work!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile E-mail

I wish I was in the race too... :cry: :cry:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Tue May 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Tracey I soo know what you mean about the tiredness!! It is a shocker!! And yep I am the same as you, try and eat tea without feeling :sick: watch Shorty Street and I too am wide awake until 9.30-10ish and cant for the life of me get to sleep :wall:

Wed May 21, 2008 9:41 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hope this doesn't jinx me, but I kinda miss it all :oops:

Image Image

Wed May 21, 2008 12:49 pm

Sounds like those Bubbas are giving you both some Jip :) Oh Well its probably not too long before you will both start to feel a bit better :fingerx:

(((Big Hugs))) to you both, and looking forward to getting the low down from both of you on your next scans, bloods ect.

Take Care
Yvonne

Wed May 21, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Had another appointment at the hospital today. They are starting me on the asprin now. There are small traces of protein in my urine, not enough to worry about at this stage apparently, easier said than done seeing that that is one of the first signs of pre eclampsia. My blood pressure is ok. They took more blood, I actually managed to watch it without feeling sick. Next scan is in two weeks as are next lot of bloods. I was asked how I was feeling about this pregnancy. All I could come up with was "ok". I don't feel anything about this pregnancy - its not registering in my head that I am pregnant, dispite feeling sick at night, constantly tired etc, there is no emotion apart from sadness. :tear: I have been feeling very guilty about this, but need to tell someone....... :oops:

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue May 27, 2008 1:39 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Sweetie, don't feel guilty - it sounds like you are just trying to protect yourself from anything bad happening and that is perfectly natural. :bighug: :bighug:

Don't be afraid to be bossy with the Doctors if you want things double checked - I'm guessing the further bloods they took today will show up anything else though.

Take care and we are all here for you.

xox

Tue May 27, 2008 1:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tue May 27, 2008 5:14 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

After being late for 10days last cycle, I kind of got an insight to how huge a subsequent pregnancy will be, in terms of both the medical side and the emotional side.

My heart goes out to you sweet as I can imagine it to be a hard track to revisit :( All I can say is that we are all here for you, whenever you need an ear to listen or a vent, or advice.

What you are feeling, I would think is pretty normal, after experiencing the loss of GG. :(

I am sending you all of my good luck dust :crossf: :luck: :fingerx: and hope that everything goes well for you and bubs.

Yvonne

Tue May 27, 2008 5:45 pm
Profile E-mail

Great big :bighug: Tracey. I haven't gone thru a subsequent pregnancy yet, so I have no real advice to offer, other than to say that I'm fairly certain that what you are feeling is pretty normal, all these emotions are part of the process of this unfair situation and I reckon I am likely to be very much the same.

Just know we are all here for you and don't be too hard on yourself. xxx

Wed May 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Big hugs Tracey, subsequent pregnancy sucks! I thought I was a total freak coz I never pictured the gremlins being born alive, and when they were I was totally shell shocked about it, but talking to the lovely ladies here, and interviewing a lady for work who lost her wee boy and went on to have another baby I realised that it's actually 100% normal, I think it's our way of protecting ourselves from being hurt again.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Thu May 29, 2008 12:00 pm

Big hug tracey for all your tireness. LOL at supermarket sickness.....you might need to give that job to DH if it continues aye?
Yah on heartbeat and another good scan hun, am so pleased to hear they are doing their job quickly/on time and caring how you are feeling. I am sure its ok to feel just ok atm about this pregnancy. You have been thru so much!
Hope the protien goes and the asprin does it job.
Thinking of you hun

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 pm

I had an appointment with my midwife this morning, but she rang to say she couldnt make it, another bubba on its way into the world! Will be seeing her on Thursday evening, second scan tomorrow, so a bit nervous about that, I'm sure it will be fine, but I still havent let myself relax, its too early in the game!
I've been so tired, not feeling too sick anymore, but sleep..... :shock: thats all I want to do!!! DH is off work :sick: ofcourse its the man flu, so 10 x worse than any flu I have ever had :roll:

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail

:gaah: Not the man flu!!! :wall: those are the worst kind dontcha know? :rofl:

Good luck for the scan tomorrow, and I can totally understand about the nerves, I felt that way this morning, even though I am still puking and feeling like shite!!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next