It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Currently TTC 

If it helps, i got 2 negs before i got the positive. Maybe you have tested too early, I think from memory i was a week overdue before i got the BFP. The first 2 were day 4 and 6. Hoping this is the case for you.

Fingers and toes still crossed and boy it hurts. lol...

Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:39 pm

I really hope the same applies to me Ally! Still no sign of AF (now at CD32) and 2nd HPT was BFN!! I didn't manage to get to the Doctors today to pick up my bloodtest form and wondering if I might wait till Monday and do a test there if AF doesn't turn up.

I've been doing lots of reading online about people getting negative results from the HPT's and then getting a positive at the Doctor ..... so :fingerx: :fingerx:

Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:05 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

fingers crossed here too Tanya. When I tested with both L and G it was so faint it was barely there, in fact Corey didn't even believe me when I said it was positive, even a test a week later was very faint. My SIL had a neg test when she was 2 weeks late. So there's hope. I say put that test under a microscope, even the faintest line is a postitive.

ImageImage

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 pm
Profile E-mail

Well, still no sign of AF - now at CD33. My boobs have been feeling a little sore, but I'm trying to ignore it as I don't want to get my hopes up.

I went into the Doctors today but the Nurses were too busy to see me. Wanted to scream at the Receptionist that it had taken be 3 days to pluck up the courage to come down!!!! Last time I just popped in and they did a test on the spot, but obviously things have changed.

I've used up all my HPT's now and not sure if I want to waste the money by getting more and ending up with yet another BFN!

Although you could well be right about testing too early. I used a HPT when I got PG with Liam and it showed up within seconds, but then I would have been around 12 days late by then.

Waiting Waiting Waiting!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:crossf: for you Tanya. I hope there is some good news waiting for me when I get back :luck:

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Just checking in to see if there is any news yet? Waiting, waiting, waiting..... :crossf: :fingerx: :fingerx: :crossf: :luck:

Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Still no sign of AF!!! Did yet ANOTHER test on Saturday and BFN!!!! The tests I am using are 3 for $16. I asked the CHemist when I was there if they were just as good as the Clear Blue Ones, which are more than that for just one! and she couldn't really say, just assumed they were. However, when I said to her that you have to wonder why these ones are so cheap, she agreed! I did use them and got a BFP when I was PG with Liam, but I would have been a couple of weeks overdue by then, so maybe the cheaper ones just work better when there the Hormone levels are higher. Will try to get into the Drs tomorrow.

There are so many thoughts and emotions going through my mind right now. Keeping on thinking that if I arn't PG, someone is doing some serious messing with my mind to give me such a late AF (when and if it comes!) and how unfair that is with everything we have been through!

Will keep you all posted.

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:47 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

How frustrating for you Tanya, so sorry hun. I really hope you get some answers tomorrow. Perhaps if you get bloods done while at the docs you will get something more definitive than those darn HPTs.

Best of luck luv, I so hope you get a BFP!!!

Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:01 pm

:bighug: Tanya, I hope you get some answers soon.

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:13 am
Profile E-mail

Tanya :D I think youre gunna get the BFP :D :D

Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:44 am

Went to the Doctors and another BFN!!!! However I DID test positive for white blood cells, so could have urinary infection! The Nurse did say that it may be a little early and to come back in a week if AF doesn't show up and they can't risk treating me for a possible infection just in case I am PG. So on with the waiting waiting waiting! This is really doing my head in! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Tanya I can understand your frustrations at these delays!!! :gaah: Image will you make up your mind as to what you are doing and put Tanya out of her mysery?!!!

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

:hissyfit: - not sure what else to say!!! Blardy AF!!! I still have my crossables crossed for a BFP for you. :bighug:

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:54 pm
Profile E-mail

Tanya - i'm praying you get a BFP at the end of all this sweet.

And some tests are better then others i use forelife they work best for me. I was only 2 days late when I got a BFP last time faint but there.

take care all

Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:06 am

Ok, I am SOOOOOO over this!!!!!! .:gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

Now at CD 41, No AF and still BFN. Can only assume I didn't ovulate (or ovulated very late) and am going to have a very late AF!!! So frustrating!!!! :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

I have never missed an AF in my life (except when I was pregnant!).

Doctors rang to say that they need me to do another urine sample as the one they sent to the lab was contaminated (WTF!!!??). This was being originally sent for a suspected urinary infection but wonder if it may show up something else that is going on. Who knows???

Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Tanya, huge hugs to you. DAMN AF playing with your mind. Fingers still crossed that you are just buying dud HPT's. Hope you get some good news this week.

Luv Ally

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:11 am

Oh Tanya I cant blame you for being annoyed! Huge Hugs Hun and I hope that you get some answers soon.

Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:21 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Its just so cruel when AF plays around like this :x I had a similar thing happen 2 cycles ago. 4 BFN later and a blood test, it decided to show up 10days late!!!!!

Maybe you should have a blood test, then at least you will know for sure, either way :) The waiting game really sucks :roll:

Still crossing all crossables that you end up with a BFP though :crossf: :crossf: :crossf:

Take Care

Yvonne

Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:30 pm
Profile E-mail

Arrgh, still no answers! So sorry hun, can so understand the frustration. If you are going to the docs for a urine sample may be an idea to get the bloods done as well. Hoping you get some news soon and that it is very exciting news!

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:59 pm

sending you lots of hugs - my fingers are crossed for you

take care, waiting stinks

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Well, the nasty old hag has decided to finally turn up today!! Just over 2 weeks late! Although I'm disappointed, becauase of the 3 BFN's I had, I am not surprised and now I can get on with the fertility drugs and some serious TTCing!

Have contacted the Fertility Clinic today and will be going on Clomiphene, a fertility drug in a couple of days. They will be doing bloods at CD10 and will possibly scan a few days after that to see how I respond. Either way, this month I SHOULD know when I'm due to ovulate so will hopefully pinpoint the big event to get the timing right! Plus I'm sure a bit of practice every so often wouldn't go amiss!

Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh Tanya poos about the hag, but yeah that you will be getting the help that is sometimes needed. :crossf: that it all works for you this time

Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Tanya, bugger about AF but at least you have an answer (sort of). good luck with the TTCing, make sure you enjoy yourself!

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 am
Profile E-mail

Tanya so sorry about the arrival of af but at least you are on a better path now to ttc.

good luck with this month

nothing to report here, except a 2 week old case of tonsilitis and laryngitis ARRRRR

take care all

Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:02 pm

Hi Tanya, sorry bout AF, she is a mean old tart mucking you round like that. But least now you know where you are at and can get started on the fertility drugs and monitoring of your cycle. I have my fingers crossed for you that everything happens quickly now. Good luck luv!!

No exciting updates from me either, AF arrived yesterday and was pretty much on time. While it did upset me a bit, you know standard CD1 blues, there are some consolations, 1. she didn't make me wait and 2. least I won't have any due dates coinciding with Mia's birthday, so not all bad. Hope everyone else trying has better luck than me this month. More BFPs please!!

Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next