It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 First scan today 

I've only ever tried one Hot Milk bra and it was 16G and it didn't have the support my white Triumph ($71) has. Had a nosey on Breastmates though and might go have a look again cos I have 3 maternity bras and 2 of them need to be thrown away.. *sigh* I'm wearing a pregnancy bra today because my son has been throwing up on me so much I'm all out of bras and nearly out of clothes.

And Tracey, the Bendon Factory people are never very helpful! Especially when you're looking for big maternity bras (what does Elle McPherson know about big boobies!!:lol: )

Finding a comfy position to sleep in.. Gaah! I remember that. At one point I had 5 pillows in bed with me.. Hellish.

:bighug:

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:59 am

Well - a quick update on things, scan went well yesterday, wee baby was yawning and poking her tounge out!!! Reassuring for a bit, but I am still scared.
My computer is on the blink so I am using a friends laptop for a bit, I have got a virus.

Now for the exciting part! I won a competition!!!! I entered the comp in Winter's Oh Baby Mag for the sleigh cot. I got an email saying I had won!!!! :starjump: I've never won anything like that before so I am very excited!!!!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:34 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow!!! That is an AWESOME win Tracey, congrats!!! You'll have to post some pics of it once its all set up at your place! Glad the scan went well. :D

Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:55 pm

http://www.nurseryboutique.co.nz/produc ... item_id=56

CHECK IT OUT!!! AWESOME!!!! :shock: :shock: I still can't believe it!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile E-mail

Wow wow and more wow's. I so love that cot! And couldn't have gone to a better mummy to be! Congrats to you
Ya for gorgeous sounding scan to hun, take care

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Well I have 2 weeks of work left. I am getting so nervous! I had another scan on Friday, all well, but then I was hooked up to the moniter because i thought the movements had decreased quite a bit, as soon as I was on, baby started moving around like she was having a dance off! Couldnt believe it - I was so happy but felt like a bit of a dork at the same time :oops:
i think I am in early nesting stage - all I want to do is sort baby clothes, wash them, sort them then wash them again! I have to wait until I finish work before I can go shopping for the last bits that I need, but want to do it NOW!!!! I even thought about going to laybuy them for a few weeks until my final pay comes through, but thought that would do my head in because I wouldn't be able to bring any of it home!! I have packed and unpacked a baby bag a few times, should really just concerntrate on my own hospital bag but its not as satisfying!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile E-mail

How exciting Tracey ... you must be sooooo looking forward to finishing work!

Somehow I missed your post about winning the cot. I've just had a look and it looks awesome ..... luck you! You deserve it!

Take care
xox

Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

What a performace today! Went to ante natal clinic today, protien in wees, and high blood pressure, got some bloods done and hung around the hospital waiting for the results in a nervous state, good news - got the all clear, blood pressure was back to normal! I have to check in with midwife twice a week now, but I was so scared, they were talking inductions and c-sections!! :shock:

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail

:shock: OMG I would have been freaking out!!!!:shock: glad that everything is okay, and that you are being well looked after. Take it easy and rest up Missy!!! :naughty:

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:25 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

OMG ..... talk about give you a fright! Glad to hear everything was OK though ...... that would be enough to send anyone's blood pressure up!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Wow that would have put the freaks up ya hun....pleased they found you all ok and bubs can stay in longer!
Hope things stay stable and you get to relax alittle hugs

ImageImage

Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:01 pm

I bought myself a drink and a muffin while I was waiting for my results, cost me $6.50! I was worried that my blood pressure was going to go up even more, for a coke and a muffin!!!
I am seeing my MW on Friday so hopefully all is still well then. I feel confident it will be.
DH has started sleeping in the spare bed in baby's room as of last night, the cat went with him, I think I am driving them nuts with my 99 point turns in the middle of the night, not to mention the pelvic pain, has anyone else had that? Feels like you've been kicked in the groin!! Any advice???

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail

OMG scary for you. I have that problem when pregnant with the protein and high BP. Good thing you can see you MW twice a week now that is good work on their part.

Hopefully everything settles down for you for at least a few weeks.

Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Sorry haven't experienced groin pain, but I can relate tot he 99 point turn :lol:

You must be ready to finish work - I read that it is nearing on another post - when you do, you should make sure that you try to have a cat nap everyday. Its the only chance you will have and I am sure it will help with tryng to keep the BP and stuff down.

Take Care

Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 pm
Profile E-mail

Well all was good with my tests on Friday, last week of work this week, I'm looking forward to Friday knowing its my last day!!
My mum is still being difficult, she has told me that she will not bond with this baby and I am never to ask her to "watch the kid". We still havent seen each other since June - and we live in the same city. She doesnt want to see me she says "its too hard, I am still grieving for Georgia" She says this like she is the only one feeling this :cry: I know we all deal with things in our own way, but sometimes a girl needs her mum. She said that she is not happy with me because I still won't trust her with GG's ashes for a weekend. Ummmm I am not ready to let them go anywhere. I am more than happy for her to come see her here, its not about trust, its about having GG close to me. I have told her this and she gets shirty and we end up arguing. I believe that GG is whereever we need her to be, I talk to her at work!!
She said she doesnt think she wants to be at the birth, but I told her that DH will give her a call anyway and she can think about it. When I told DH this he turned round and said "why, she's not interested and all she is doing in playing mind games to hurt you". (something she has done a lot of in the past). I don't think DH will call her to be honest.
Anyway thats my rant, just had to get some stuff off my chest. :oops: Thanks for listening.

Image Image

ImageImage

Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 pm
Profile E-mail

OMG tracy...huge hugs to you.I so hear you on difficult mothers. I have one too ( :wink: just ask Barneyt). If I can be blunt and say how rude of her act on GG for her behaviour. You are GG's mum and she gotta understand her pain is not a mothers pain.
I really hope you can work thru this one in your head. Honestly the best thing I did was drop my mum for awhile(nearly 2 years it took), now my mum doesn't trash me nor treat me like a child. I don't care what she says behind my back as long as its not about my family or sisters.
So pleased to here your next appointment went well
hugs hugs and hugs

ImageImage

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:12 pm

Sorry Tracey - some how I missed this post on Sunday.
I'm not really sure what to say here as I am thankfully blessed with very understanding/ close parents on both sides. I know I would find it very very hard if I was in your situation and it is not an added stress that you need right now.

It sounds like you have done all you can to try and bring her around - open honesty is always the best way to go. It sounds like she has got a lot of anger and resentment to what has happened to her grandchild and appears to be taking it out on you - which is just NOT fair!

I wish there was something I could say to help. But I'll just have to settle for sending the biggest cyber hug that I can isntead. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:30 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

It's so sad that your Mum is acting this way :( I hope she sorts herself out before your little one arrives.

I cannot believe that she has asked you for GG's ashes, as I am sure that for alot of us, its the only tangable thing that we have of our angels.

My mother has had some very strong feelings of grief for Satori, and some trouble dealing with ours & her loss, but she would never ask to take her ashes, as there is a place for our little ones ashes and it is with their parents or where ever the parents wish them to be scattered.

When we went to Oz earlier in the year, Mum would come over and feed the cats and spend some time with Satori, which was nice.

Sweet, your Mum is being very unreasonable - stick to your guns and don't let her stress you out.

:bighug:

Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:18 pm
Profile E-mail

Well I am now finished work, I had the most lazy day today, all I did was cook tea! Looking at Tanya's post tho I think I need to haul butt and get stuff organised! I havent even made up my hospital bag yet.

I have antenatal clinic tomorrow in the morning, so think I will make a start on baby's room tomorrow afternoon! Everything is there - just a shambles lol. DH just said he doesnt was to move stuff around until the cot arrives - fair enough but humour me please - I still have the original cot we were going to use!! I've been told to sort out our room first cos thats where baby will be in the bassinet to start with. Funny that cos he is sleeping in baby's room at the moment - wonder if he plans to continue that one for a bit!!!

My mother hasnt spoken to me for a week, but thats ok, I'm getting used to it now. Mind you I havent bothered to contact her this time either.

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:21 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: First scan today
:omg: I AM BEING INDUCED ON 17TH DEC :shock:

Not to sure how I am feeling about this to be honest.................... :excited: then jump to :gaah: thats only 15 days away...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile E-mail

Eeek that's exciting Tracey! :D

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:00 pm
Profile WWW

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ......... I am soooo excited!!! :starjump: :starjump: :starjump: :starjump:

Just over 2 weeks eh! Wow, that time seems to have gone really fast now that we are almost here!

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail WWW
Site Admin

How exciting and scary at the same time :D

ImageImage

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:29 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Wow Tracey - how wonderful :) I can imagine you are feeling excited and scared all wrapped up in the one package :o

I can't wait to see pictures of your little one, when she gets here :)

Take Care & keep us posted

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm
Profile E-mail

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

FANTASTIC NEWS.... Matey I am so happy for you... You must be so excited... coz we all are!!! Can't wait to hear all about it, see your pics. Wish you the best of luck.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:20 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next