It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 pm

thinking bout ttc 

Post thinking bout ttc
ok so im not really ready ttc yet but i am starting to think about it more seriously. Ive decided to do the tests that i had put off and im going to start taking elevit. Even these small steps are scary for me but im hoping that i mit feel more ready in about 2 or 3 months (dont think i could ever really be 'ready' as such). Just had to get that out and tell somebody as its too scary to tell anybody else what im thinking yet.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Post Re: thinking bout ttc
Hey Debs
Welcome to the emotional roller coaster of ttc. I think you will know when the time feels right for you and although it will scare the pants off you (pardon the pun LOL!) you just need to go with the feelings. I think our bodies have a remarkable way of knowing when it right too. If you are not feeling right emotionally, then your body will probably resist anyway.

Just know that we are all here for you and feel free to vent any time.

Take care. :bighug:

Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:48 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Goodluck Debs!!

Like yourself I have been thinking about TTC again. Some days im all for it and then the fears start to take over and I change my mind!! Im so scared of the What If's and Loosing another much wanted baby that I dont think I could handle the heartache yet again. I so miss my boys and would so love to have a baby as I love being Pregnant but I want the reward at the end of it too!!

Have you started having cycle's Debs? I got my AF 7wks 5d after I lost Caeden which was a shock in itself!! I dont usually get periods due to having PCOS and did IVF to get Pregnant. It looks like im on track for a Natural 35day Cycle as I have been doing my BBT every morn. So AF is due end of next week. I dont know if I will start TTC with my next cycle or just leave it a while as I still have 11 Embryos on ice to use when im ready.

Wishing you all the best Debs!! Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon and baby at the end of it all!!

:angel:Caeden Hugh @21.1wks 10/08

IVF Mummy to 3 Beautiful :angel: Boys!!

An Angel in the book of life
wrote down my baby’s birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for the Earth"

Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:29 am

Hi fluer, i dont know if cycles are back on track yet, i had a lighter shorter period approx 6 weeks after i had ezra (i dont really remeber when it was but i think late nov). I havent had another one yet so it should be due about now. Have you moved yet and meet the new OB that will look after you? I hope they can do more to help you this time.
Congrats on lil girl too Tanya!

Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 am

spooky timing just after i posted that i got my AF, so i guess my cycle is bck on track?

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm

Yayyy for getting your AF Debs!! I have everything crossed that this could be the cycle for you!!

Do you chart your cycles? I use www.fertilityfriend.com and have found it very useful and helpful in charting a cycle.

We hope to be move to Hamilton within the next 6 months. I have made an appointment to see Prof Stone at the High Risk Clinic in Auckland in early March. He did the stitch in my Cervix for my last Pregnancy. I dont really want to fall Pregnant whilst still down here so I guess we wont be TTC till we move!!

Good Luck Debs with this cycle!!

:angel:Caeden Hugh @21.1wks 10/08

IVF Mummy to 3 Beautiful :angel: Boys!!

An Angel in the book of life
wrote down my baby’s birth
and whispered as she closed the book
"too beautiful for the Earth"

Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Debs,

Hope everything goes well for you.

Angela.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi fleur, i like your enthusiasum but your a bit ahead of me :wink: im just thinking about trying but i know im not ready phisically or emotionally just yet. im not going to try this cycle cause if i did get pg the due date would be a couple of weeks before Ezras first angel birthday and that would be too hard...also really need blood results as well.
Nice to hear your positive encouagement thou :)

Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Its been just over 3 months now, is it to soon to think about trying again?

Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Hey Debs, good luck with ttc. I think the decision to even think about it is hard. I must admit in the last few days I have been thinking about if and when we might try again. Like you, we might try in a couple of months. After losing Seb I was completely obsessed with being pregnant and having a baby but since relaxing about the whole thing I am a lot happier about everything and figure that when I am ready emotionally I will get pregnant if its meant to be. Fingers crossed for you and keep us updated. :D

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Profile E-mail