It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2024 12:08 am

How is everyone today?? 

Post How is everyone today??
Just thought I'd sen out hugs for anyone needing it and know that I'm thinking of you all!!
I'm in a pretty positive frame of mind today (as I normally am as Oing is hopefully just around the corner).
My emotions have settled down too, after now having 2 preggie sisters around me....
I had a genetic appointment on thrusday for a family disorder that is X linked and we don't know if we are carriers!
Tell you what..some dr's need to gain some considerations of peoples feelings as she didn't take my into account that day! I am the only one in 3 generations that have a healthy son, and she told me I have had my luck chance so better have a girl next time :shock: !! The nerve of her!!! Anyway, we are along way off finding out what it is and who carries the defected gene and she knew I was more meeting with her oo update and see if there was anything she could do more as its been 9 years since I saw them last time.
OOOOPPPS, got slightly of track .....but hope everyone all OK today!
Roll on summer and the sunshine....

P.S.....We have had 2 off our fish join my sons Granparents dog up in heaven......trying to explain this all o our 3 year old is hard...as now he wants more indepth answers!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:32 am

Not doing too bad Lynne today, have been out and about with my boys, which has been a great relaxer for me.

Knowing too that I am moving out of Auckland is a great relief also.

Not much to post at the moment, just busy surfing the net.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:07 pm
Profile E-mail

Yeah all good here, went out to the cemetery this morning and visited our little man and took some daffodils out to him.

Have attached a photo we took today out at the cemetery.

Attachments:
File comment: Kim, Rebecca and Sophie at Cemetery 27 August 2005
cemetery27aug05 002.jpg
cemetery27aug05 002.jpg [ 162.52 KiB | Viewed 2937 times ]

Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:43 pm
Profile YIM

What gorgeous girls you have Kim..and the cementry looks lovely too, esp with park benches and lovely tress around!!! Hope your day went well there!
Telly, good to hear your day went well...have you wanted to move from Auckland for awhile...I love the shopping up there but dont think personally I would want to raise kids there...well unless I had heaps of money to live in a nobby area!!
Yah for me...Cam is just heading of for bed now, spent some time with my nieces today...the 10month old is just so smiley and happy all the time...so different from my refluxing son at that age, Always nice to know there is another type of experience of early infancy!!! Not that I'd change my boy for the world...he has grown up so much lately, you'd almost think he was double his 3 years of age!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:19 pm

Lynne, yes we have wanted to move from Auckland for a very long time. Since I have been with Mike (6 1/2 years now) we've been tossing the idea up to move south, and when we sold up last November, it was in every intention to move down there. SO December last year we brought our land. I originally come from ChCh, so will always be home.

Been out for a walk this morning, and it was quite pleasant, can't wait to move.

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:01 pm
Profile E-mail