It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:08 pm

Introduction 

Post Introduction
[smilie=bluecolorz5_pdt_08.gif]

Hi everyone,
My name is Tash and on the 13th October at 37 weeks old we gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Grace (she was our first child). Unfortunately our precious angel Grace was stillborn. I have only just started to surface and my sister who lost who two year old last year told me about this forum. Not really sure what to say except that it all kinda still seems surreal and I wake up each day wishing it was all a bad dream and that i had my baby girl with me.

I wish to send hugs and kisses to all who have been through this and are continuing in their journey x0x0x0x

Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:41 pm
Profile E-mail

Post Re: Introduction
Hi Tash, pleased you found us here but so sorry you had to join here too.
Very sorry to hear of your beautiful angel Grace! She is truely gorgeous.
Hugs

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Welcome Tash, sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful girl Grace. My name is Debs and i lost my son Ezra just over a year ago. Feel free to post on here whenever you want...its a hard journey ahead but this site has been a huge support to me and i hope it can be for you too.

:bighug:

Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Tash,

So sorry about your gorgeous wee girl. She is beautiful!

My name is Natalie (Nat) and my partner and I lost our first baby in April. His name is Dreyton and he was stillborn at 40.3 weeks.

TLO was a real comfort for me in the beginning. I was here everyday without fail, and it really did help me, and continues to help me. I hope you feel the same sense of friendship and warmth here as I have.

Nat

Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Profile E-mail

HI Tash and welcome, My name is Hayley and my partner and I lost our little boy in march 08 born sleeping at 26 weeks. Your little girl is soo beautiful I am sorry to be welcoming you here but hope u can find as much love and support here as I do.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 pm
Profile YIM

Hi Tash, I am so sorry about your loss. Your little girl is absolutely gorgeous. My name is Sarah and our little boy was stillborn in January this year at 22 weeks. I have found this website to be a huge help in this very awful journey. Take care.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:32 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Tash, I am so, so sorry to hear about your darling wee Grace. She is such a beautiful little angel. Huge hugs to you and your family.

Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Hi Tash
So sorry to hear of your loss. Grace is absolutely beautiful. I hope that you are coping ok and I am sure you will find this group of wonderful ladies a huge support.
We lost our little man in Feb 2008 at 16 days old. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.

Take care and please know we are all here for you.
:bighug:

Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:40 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Hi Tash, I am sorry to hear of your loss, Grace is just beautiful! I'm Tracey and we lost our wee girl Georgia Grace in January 08, she was stillborn at 26 weeks, she was also our first born. I felt so alone and thought that I was on my own in this, DH sort of shut down and stopped communicating. I was directed to this site and have found love, support and understanding, I have also found life long friends! It is with warmth in my heart and a tear in my eye that I welcome you to our TLO family. On this site you can say ANYTHING, you will not be judged for any feelings or thoughts you have, and belive me, you are bound to have a lot. Big hugs Tash.

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm
Profile E-mail

Hi Tash,

Welcome to TLO and thank you for sharing Grace with us - she is beautiful :heart:

I am so sorry that you have had to embark of this incredibly sad journey, and I hope it is gentle on you. You have however found a place/site that will offer you alot of help, support and some big hearts along the way.

We lost our little girl Satori, just over two years ago at a similar gestation. Life was pretty raw and full of shock for me at that time as I imagine it is for you now, and will be for some time, so if you need advice, someone to talk to or just to vent, please feel welcome to come on anytime.

I don't know what i would have done without TLO.

Take Care

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:58 pm
Profile E-mail