It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:57 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Telly's TTC Diary 

Well, af is due this sunday - will be interesting to see what goes on this month.
i have everything crossed...

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:36 pm
Profile E-mail

Telly, Crossing crossables. I hope you have a better outcome than I did this month.

ImageImage

Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:44 pm
Site Admin

Jenn, I'm sorry you had no luck again this month, I'm really wishing and hoping for you. big (((hugs)))

Telly, all crossables crossed and then some.

I'm really hoping for the best for all TTC'ers.

ImageImage

Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:27 am
Profile E-mail

Telly will be crossing everything possible for you this month.

Jenn, sorry it didn't happen for you this month, but will be crossing it all for you next month.

Just a quick note, I see you are talking about when to "do it", when DH and I were trying for Olivia, we "did it"every day for 2 weeks, so 1 week after AF. I was so desperate to get preggy again after losing Ashley. I didn't chart or do temps, just had lots of fun BDíng for 2 weeks lol.......

Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:31 am

Telly.....any update-I notice that your ticker is missing!? Did you test?

ImageImage

Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:09 am

Well, I have no news yet, but I haven't got a period yet, that's why I took the ticker off. With my irregular cycle, its hard to tell, but the average cycle length is about 32-33 days, so wait for AF from about 30+days. There have been a few 36's and a couple of 38's before I got pregnant last time, but since the d&c, my periods have come every 31-33 days.

I tested on Sunday and it was negative, but I may have been a bit premature, as there isn't really a sign of anything yet. I'm having mild-cramping in my lower abdomen, which I have had for a couple of days, and have a sore lower back and extremely tired, and still really no sign of AF. CM has become sticky and creamy/milky and there isn't much of it. I keep checking it as sometimes I feel like I've leaked, but nothing. The past couple of times I've had a little spotting beforehand, but nothing yet. My breasts have been a little sore, but not nipples, and DH doesn't think they have darked, but I can't tell yet either, something I don't really take notice of.

I read up last night that it could be implantation cramping, and can happen 8 - 10 days after conception (?) and the last baby dance was on the 29th, so would be around the right time if it were.

My longest cycle ever has been 38 days, and that was since about the middle-end of last year. I've made a point of writing how often it comes for this very reason. I'm hoping to hang out until Tuesday to test, which is 39 days or Friday (16th) which will make it six weeks from LMP.

I really feel like it's our turn this month, but I was wrong last month too, but am feeling rather optimistic because of the late period.

Will let you know.

Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:11 pm
Profile E-mail

ImageImage

Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:01 am

I tested again yesterday - yes, prematurely, and it was negative - but still no period - so am going to wait for my longest cycle, which is 38 days, and then test on Friday, which by then I'd know if I was or not anyway. I got horrid nausea yesterday and today - and I really do think this time is our time - my levels probably aren't high enough, and I'm just testing too early.

Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:37 pm
Profile E-mail

I have all my crossables crossed for you too. Will you be joining the MTB board on the EBB when you get your BFP? I have just joined the August MTB board tonight. Very exciting but also very surreal.

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Claire :)

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:05 pm

:tear: Oh well, no luck again this month :tear:

I've only ever had a couple of 38 day cycles, and this just happened to be another one. Its' really frustrating, because it makes it really hard to baby dance and get the timing right.

I tested prematurely on Friday, and got a negative, and bawled and bawled, so when getting good old aunt flo yesterday, I had no more energy left to cry, although I did sleep to avoid it and was still very very disapointed.

Anyway, we have a totally new plan this month, and look forward to going for it in a couple of weeks.

All the symptoms I've had that are rather close to pregnancy ones over the past couple of months, are ones that I don't usually get unless I am pregnant, so next month I won't be so easily fooled.

:tear:

Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:24 pm
Profile E-mail

I'm really sorry you didn't get a BFP this month but it sounds like you've got a great plan for moving on. Here's hoping it makes the difference. I totally understand the need to cry...it is like losing a baby all over again when you're sure you're pg and you find out you're not. Be kind to yourself, enjoy christmas (even if it's just a break from the ordinary) and plan on a healthy 2006 pregnancy and a bouncing bonny babe!!!!

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

Thinking of you

Claire :)

Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:14 pm

I am so sorry this month wasnt your month.

Huggles

Kim

Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:18 pm
Profile YIM

Whilst it is hard to not be able to get pregnant as easily as I did before - I have (i guess) to accept that things happen for a reason and there is no way I can stop it. Yeah, we are dissapointed that this month is not our month, and yeah, its harder because its baby's due date this weekend - but somehow, you have to pick up the peices and carry on. I already have one lovely little more, which is more than some people get, and I have to be thankful. I'm sure my day will come when I can have another baby.......................

Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:20 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Telly. I am so sorry. I know how devastating it is and I was really hoping for you.

Have you started charting? Using OPK's? My cycle varies in length still (but only by a few days) and is still longer than it ever was in the past and I have found that it has really helped me pinpoint the O day. Usually the second half of your cycle doesn't vary in length, only the first half, so OPK's can help tell you when O will occur. All this said, I have been doing it for 4 months now without a BFP.

Big (((hugs))) girl.

Jenn

ImageImage

Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:46 pm

I haven't used OPK's no - and I am not going to. My cycle can vary between 28 and 28 days.

I was charting, and finding it of not help, so I stopped.

I know I will get my BFP soon :)

Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:21 am
Profile E-mail

((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))

x

That's Me!

Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:58 pm

Well, on Sunday I'm going to start using the OPK's to help me figure out when I am o'ing. It will be CD14 for me, and I have 10 of these things, so will be using them until CD24, and I will definately O in that time.

If not lucky this month, then I have to buy another 10 for next month!

BD'ing will be fun with mum & bro here - lol

I really hope this is our month - and need all your thoughts/prayers/baby dust for a BFP next month.

T

Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Good Luck Telly, all crossables crossed for you :)

here's hoping double the amount helps

Jacqui

Image Image

Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:18 pm

Good luck Telly!! I find they tell me when I O'd. Apparently the luteal phase rarely changes in length and so you can then judge when af should arrive easier (or hopefully NOT ARRIVE!!)

ImageImage

Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:15 am

Used the opk's this month - from day 14 until yesterday which was day 23.

I found with the test it said that the two lines needed to be dark for it to be positive, and not the Test line being there but lighter than the other, which is what I had on a couple of days. We BD'd then, but who know's - my bodys so screwed.

Anyway, we have another plan if we aren't lucky this month. If the opk is anything to go by, my peiod would be due on the 13th/14th Jan, so hopefully that day comes and goes without event.

T

Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:34 pm
Profile E-mail

I am hoping to use OPKs this month for the first time too so will see about the line thing...

All the best for no AF arriving for you this year!! :D

Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:54 pm

Jenn

ImageImage

Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:48 pm

Well, I'm not sure what's going on with my screwed up body and its routine - I got AF today. I didn't think it was supposed to come until Friday, which is the day I worked out from my OPK tests. I'm SO confused and hurt right now, its not fair. Every month is becoming more and more of a struggle, and every period just feels like I'm loosing the baby all over again......

:tear:

Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:27 pm
Profile E-mail

Do you think your luteal phase (post O) is 14ish days? How long ago was your predicted ovulation?

I don't know much about fertility stuff but I am pretty sure you need a luteal phase of at least 12 days to sustain a pg. Does that make sense? Probably don't know what I am talking about but perhaps you should have a discussion about it with your GP if you haven't already.

I know it must be heart-breaking getting AF again. Let's hope 2006 hurries up and improves for you.

Best of luck :)

Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:52 pm

Day 14 (DPO) was supposed to be Friday - today is 11 days DPO

Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:19 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next