It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:30 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 First scan today 
Site Admin

Oh my goodness, how did I miss this, CONGRATS on your little girl, are you going to start thinking of some names now?

p.s. what message are you getting when you try to upload the pics?

ImageImage

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:00 am
Profile E-mail

DH has started calling her Shawna, so who knows!! Shawna Grace?? I really want to incorporate some part of GG's name in there. GG was going to be Sarah Grace, until DH came up with Georgia. I really want her first name to be Grace, but it wont fit with the family, I'm Trace, DSS is Chase :lol: could you imagine!! Chase's middle name is Ashley so I have thought of Ashley Grace. I dont know if he would be honered or embarrassed really!

I will cut and paste the error messge tonight from home under the techie forum.

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:48 am
Profile E-mail

I think Grace is a gorgeous name, Maya would have been Grace except that it was really popular when she was born so I decided on Maya Grace instead.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:25 pm

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

Attachments:
Scan 4.jpg
Scan 4.jpg [ 45.17 KiB | Viewed 9921 times ]

Image Image

ImageImage
Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:12 pm
Profile E-mail

Hello wee one. Very cute pics, and so clear. You've got a cutie there Tracey.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 pm

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:22 am

Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Hope you are keeping well.
xox

Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 am
Profile E-mail WWW

Oh gorgeous pictures of your wee girl. And lovely names so far on you list.
What a lovely idea to put some of GG's name in too

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:10 pm

Just a quick update. Saw the midwife this morning, no protein, but my blood pressure is up slightly, nothing to worry about apparently. I did have an argument with DH last night and another one this morning before appointment so that could have done it! I have put my leave for in for mid November, so I have heaps of time to myself before baby gets here - or so I thought, MW spoke about the possibility of getting sick again, she did say that I should be getting things ready around the 26 week mark - (next month!!) Obviously not baby things, but I guess sorting my life in preparation for an early arrival because as soon as I show signs of protein, I will be admitted into hospital for as long as possible, then Csection. Its all so scary!
I am trying to keep my stress levels down, and we are hunting for a replacement for me at work now, so I can start training them sooner rather than later, its hard enough to concerntrate here now without trying to train someone!!

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:21 pm
Profile E-mail

huge Hugs Tracey, it is scarey when the Dr's say that they may take bubs early aye? I was told that if they have to they could/would take this one at 24 wks!!!! OMG!!! THAT IS NEXT WEEK!!! :shock: But atleast they are onto things and keeping a close eye on you. Hugs for the arguments with your DH too, that is happening heaps here too. mind you it doesnt help that my DH has quit smoking... :shock: .

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

It must be quite a scarey prospect, thinking that she may come early, however I suppose they are just trying to prepare you for worse case scenario. I'm sure little GG will be watching over you both and making sure you are both good. Sorry to hear about the arguing- emotions for everybody are probably running wild through this pg.

ANyway you have all of my best wishes sweet :)

Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:53 pm
Profile E-mail

Thanks guys, Carley, tell DH...balls....Aniseed Balls... they do help with the cravings. I couldnt do it without patches either tho :oops: So I can understand his moodiness! Hopefully this will sort itself out soon, if not, throw a ball in his mouth and tell him to suck it!!

DH and I argued about baby last night, I was actually seeing movements and was very excited! I called him over to see, he wasnt interested. I asked him to talk to me about things, well, you can imagine where that went.

This morning the argument was about DSS. DSS said another stupid thing (the boy is not 100% with us on this planet, procedures are in place to find out what planet he is on :wink: ), DH lost it and called him a f*&^ken idiot :shock: . I lost it with DH because this is not something that you say to a child, albeit one that can be an f*&^ken idiot at times, you just dont say it :x . Trying to explain calmly to DH about the damage that it can cause (he has been doing it a lot lately) got me in trouble! DH and I rarely argue, so its been a bit of a hard day today.

I know DH is stressed about baby and is still trying to sort his feelings out with wee Georgia, but its hard. DSS is causing us no end of headaches (he told someone that all he does at school is smoke, drink and smoke pot :shock: - all lies) I just feel that we should be a united front, I guess I have to be patient and wait.

Image Image

ImageImage

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Hugs Tracy, Sounds like DH has alot going on in his head to and taking it out on DSS. Good on ya for calmly trying to talk to him. And I hear ya stress on having to train someone and have the poss of baby out early too. Wow make sure you take some time to breathe hun!
Oh and NICU here is fab. Could not have asked for more understanding caring loving people looking after me and DS when he was in there. Even on day 2 when I lost the plot abit (not sleep in 3 days does that) one ldy said to me....go home hun, have a sleep we will take care of baby, see you when you wake! Oh thoses words were magic at the time!
Anyway more hugs hun, wishing no protien to show up soon!

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:25 pm

Well, got a call from the school today, DSS stole alcohol from DH's work on Friday and took it to school, he and some other kids got drunk. Why we were told today, I dont know - DH went to the meeting by himself.
He has been stood down, goes up in front of Education Board next week.
In the meantime, he has been sent off to his mothers. DH and ex decided that was best for all, especially my stress levels :shock: . I dont think its a good idea, but will roll with it for now.
Will not post anymore about him on this one, this is supposed to be happy pg stuff!!!.

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm
Profile E-mail

I have to agree with ya man though for yours and Babies sake.
We want that blood pressure to stay put and protein to stay away!
Carley 24 weekers grow up to be spunkie what is ya problem girl...lol (No serious I would never wish a baby that early on anyone, as much as I adore my kiddies It is just not that good a plan.(too much stress)

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Profile WWW

Update: DSS is still at his mothers, not going up to see the Board now, apparently one of the teachers knew about this on Friday and decided to keep it to herself, DH and I saw her in the supermarket on Friday night, she said everything was going well, so suddenly this pops up and its no longer all that serious :shock: I think he will be home next week.

My mother is not talking to me (havent spoken for over a month), I finally got a text from her saying that she is trying to get on with her life and grieve for Georgia. She said she just can't get over it. WTF??? Does she think I have??? We have had many discussions about GG and why, how etc. Now she has gone all weird. I think I will leave her to it, I have enough emotions of my own to sort through.

Good news: i am feeling heaps of jiggles and wiggles now. Some of which are good to feel, others feel rather wrong! I didnt realise that they can get all the way "down there" and kick around :oops: Not a nice feeling!! I didnt get many kicks with GG because the placenta was at the front and she was so small.

Anyway, thats enough dribbling on from me for now.

Image Image

ImageImage

Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh wow, it certainaly sounds like you have your hands full there. I'm really sorry to hear that your Mum isn't there for you. That must be very hard for you. :bighug: :bighug:

Great to hear about the jiggles and wiggles. They can be soooo disconcerting. I use to get some real doozies right 'down there' too!

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Tracey I am soo with you on the kicks in places that they shouldnt be, I swear that this one likes to try and kick my back passage :oops: and it is quite a thud too, I am now at the stage that I can see the kicks on the outside too and see when bubs is rolling over!! :shock:

Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:11 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

Saw MW today, all good! Seeing her again next week too. I was a bit worried that my blood pressure would be up again, but its all back to normal :shock: !!

Image Image

ImageImage

Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile E-mail

Yipppppeeeeeee glad everything is going well, catch up with ya soon

Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:54 pm
Profile YIM

:coffee: OMG, what a night. This is slightly embarrassing :oops: , but most of you will be able to relate. (Carley I know you will). I get up for the usual toilet trip at 3.40am, do the business, wipe, check the loo paper (as ya do when you are pg) and saw blood :shock:, There was quite a bit of it, according to my sleepy eyes anyway - I flew into the bedroom, flick the light on and wake up one very tired DH. He took a wee while to get what I was saying. He asked me where I was bleeding from, ofcourse its not something I had thought about so could only answer with :huh: He told me to calm down, shut up and lie on the bed and he would have a look, I was sooooo embarrassed, but then he put it in perspective, we have been together for 9-10 years, we've had GG together, HHEEELLLOOOO he has seen everything that there is to see. I know that, but when you are freaking out, you are freaking out!! Anyway, he looked and said "you must have strained yourself - Its fine, go to sleep" :oops: :oops:

I woke up this morning feeling so tired and stupid. Anyway, did all the bits I need to do in the morning, went to the loo, and as you ladies will appreciate, panty liners are a girls best friend when you are pg. So put one on, put a spare in the pocket and off to work.
I'm here now and guess what, no sign of the panty liner. AT ALL :shock: I definatly stuck it to my undies and I am sure that I put a spare in my pocket. Its a morning ritual. WTF?? :loopy: I am terrified that I will walk down the hallway and see one, or worse still, it will escape from my pants leg at lunchtime, where the **** would it go?

Image Image

ImageImage

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:49 am
Profile E-mail

:rofl: Oh Tracey I know I shouldnt laugh but I have tears rolling down my face :rofl: !!!!!

I have these visions of you flat on your back with your DH having an gander at your bits!!:rofl: and as for the panty liner I am getting visions of that ad on the tv with the lady who carries one of those little dogs round in her bag and it hops out and has a pad stuck to its butt!!!:rofl:

I am glad that you had only strained yourself though, and thank you for giving me a blardy good giggle this morning!!! :rofl:

Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:58 am
Profile E-mail WWW
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next