It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:01 am

Worried about movement 
Site Admin

Post Worried about movement
I know, your thinking, what the...??? I am having heaps of movement, in fact more than I think I had with Trinity. but the more I have the more worried I am about what she might be getting tangled in. Is it possible to have too much movement? I don't think I am, I know it's completely normal, just another one of those irrational thoughts, needed to get it off my chest, thanks for listening.

ImageImage

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Profile E-mail

Oh Manda, I know how you are feeling. I remember having the same thoughts, and if they not moving enough we think the worst. I guess we are just normal, for mums who have lost bubs..... We were so oblivious to any of this before we lost our little ones. I hope the next 12 weeks goes really quickly for you.

If you are still worried/concerned in the morning, talk it over with your mw, she may be able to put your mind at rest a bit. I use to always ring my OBST, he was wonderful. Maybe a scan might help you. Or a Non stress test, to see how bubs is doing. Just all things to help you feel a little at ease.

Take Care
Luv Ally

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:40 pm
Site Admin

Thanks Ally, I might just call my midwife, I woke up this morning and she didn''t move for about 20 mins (seemed like hours, I know it's normal but as far as my pregnancy is concerned, logic went out the window a long time ago) but now she's trying to bust out, this one is a real kicker.

ImageImage

Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:55 am
Profile E-mail

I can totally relate Manda, you can't win not enough movement = stress as does too much movement, I just used my doppler to check on Kairyn (I just love writing his name) and timed his heartrate to give me an idea of how he was going.

Take care
Jacqui

Image Image

Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:59 am

Manda I really feel for you at the moment as I am having anxious times of my own too. It's so hard being pregnant when all the innocence of it has gone. I hope your midwife can give you some good advice.
I meant to ask you a while ago, how will you pronounce your little girl's name? (I have heard 2 different versions).
Big hugs to you

Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:33 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself, being pregnant is so hard once the innocence is gone.

Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:36 am
Profile WWW