It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 am

Lisa??? 

Great to hear your lil bubs is all good :D and that he or she has come with the right accessories

Fingers crossed here too for the asprin working.

Image Image

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:53 pm

Was really tired when I finaly posted last night so didn't get too into details with it all.

The Asprin is a long shot with me cause it is not placental problems that cause me to go into Labour, It so far has soley been that the waters break. But I am willing to try anything.I will have swabs done next visit (gee can't wait) and they will run full bloods again.
Turns out that my ANA level is still high but in the lupus screening and the other ones they do seem fine, so not sure wat is up with that really so they want to keep an eye on that cause it may or may not have something to do with it. Cause Auto Immune issues are known to cause pre term labour.

Will ring this after noon to get a date for next scan and will let you all know when and all that stuff.
Have decided that I better go to course today even thought I am going to be late, so have a good one and I will try to aswell.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:23 am
Profile WWW

Yay Lisa, glad to hear your wee bean is where he/she is supposed to be and has lil arms and legs flailing around.
Fingers crossed the aspirin will make a difference!

Just a wee bit OT, my mum had PRM with her last three pregnancies, at 35, 34 and 27 weeks and hers wasn't a cervix issue either, they still don't know why it happened. But with my youngest brother when her waters broke at 27 weeks they kept her in hospital on drugs to hold off labour (ventolin I think?) until 36 weeks and he was delivered by c-sect then.

www.babiesonline.com/babies/m/mayadavis
www.babiesonline.com/babies/g/gremlins

Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:16 pm

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :excited: :excited: :love2: Lisa!! Congratulations!!!

Great to hear about the scan! Can't wait to see pictures!!

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Emma, Yes they used ventolin to stop or hold off labour.
They tend to use another drug more now, I have had both and neither did jack to stop it.
Actually with Laine they just gave me all the side effects of the drug (hot, red rash head to toe, fast heart rate, sensitive to light) But she was coming no matter what.

I was talking to a friend last night who works at the hosp and she was asking who my care team was and she told me that one of them is on the perinatal team, so when i meet her will be good, cause she attended the mortality/morbitity meeting after both my girls passed away and would know everything to do with us basically. Also meaning that she would have been part of a team who works to try to figure out the how and whys of it all.

Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

Well I had another scan today and well the pictures are mostly crap and baby was not having a bar of helping to try to get anything great.
Well I will give the Cardia a thumbs up on making the baby grow! It is measuring 6 days ahead (I only had my last scan two weeks ago and it has grown almost 3 weeks worth in that time) Everythig is looking good except that the placenta is in the only spot they really did not want it, at the front right over my scarring!! which has just incressed this pregnancies risks for both me and it.
But here is a picture of baby waving (ok, tiny hand but hey, clearest picture.)

Attachments:
Bilos arm waving..jpg
Bilos arm waving..jpg [ 88.17 KiB | Viewed 10310 times ]

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

opps not sure why it is so big, when the pic is smaller it is clearer.

Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:40 pm
Profile WWW

Wow Lisa, sounds like you are doing a great job fattening this one up! :D

Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:28 pm
Profile E-mail

Awesome picture there lisa - thanks for sharing - how are things going now?

~*Mummy to now SIX angels ~ I miss you my babies ~

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Profile E-mail

Well saw M wife and Ob on Thursday last week and well they are a bit concerned about the placenta being at the front cause they have to cut through it to get baby out and also as I am on asprin my blood is thinner now and will cause more bleeding so they will look at when I might stop taking it. Will have some scan just of the placenta in another 4 weeks to see that it is functioning ok cause as it is on the scars it stops it working as well, or at least it might not work as good as it should.
Heard Bilos heart beat and that sounds good and If I had had to guess I would say a boy, But we are not going to find out so want we will.

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

Goodluck for the next scan and hope the placenta is behaving and moved away from you scar!
Hope you get some more scan pictures to share

ImageImage
http://lynne1.wordpress.com/

Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:20 pm

I think anyway.
You would think after 4 I would know but stupid placenta is making it feel diff but I think it moves??

I also managed to find me a new bassinet and have laybuyed it cause there is not room for it here just yet. My Friend who is also pg and is a solo mum (don't get me started on her and the whole situation) I will be lending her our other one because I had already told Ian I was not using it. So I have had it blessed AGAIN and once she picks it up I can pick up the new one.

Attachments:
File comment: This is the catalogue picture of the new bassinet
456620DE44B7D2550A8324B5D4D34532.jpg
456620DE44B7D2550A8324B5D4D34532.jpg [ 21.9 KiB | Viewed 10220 times ]

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:47 am
Profile WWW

beautiful bassinet Lisa, and good new that the placenta is behaving now.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 pm
Profile E-mail WWW

my angel Chloé
Aidan Image

Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:19 am

Lovely bassinette Lisa. I can completely understand you wanting a new one.

We never had a bassinette for our babies, they just went straight into the cot but I always wished we did have one. They are so pretty aren't they :)

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:53 pm
Site Admin

That bassinette is really gorgeous Lisa.
How are things going anyway?

ImageImage

Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile E-mail

Things are going ok to date, really sore back and have had sharp pains up my foofoo valve (for nicer ways of putting it) but Midwife says all is ok so I got to believe her I guess. I have my next scan and app on the 9 th of Aug so not too far now, then it will be weekly from then on.
Yes I Love the bassinett (else I wouldn't buy it I guess) We have used one with each girl and I decided that this baby needed something new of its own and what better reason really.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

Well I had my scan today and it is offical that this baby does want to be a surprise after all.
We were not going to find out what we were having but we were going to get them to write it down on a peice of paper and put it in an evelope, But no baby had other ideas.
Baby was looking all good in there, head down.... actually having to have another scan because they could not see its face nor a clear picture of babies heart.
I thought I was feeling ok tired maybe but turns out my blood pressure is really high for me 138/89 normally it is about 110 max over about 60 and I have the delightful protein in my urine too! So needless to say they did bloods today to check that out.
Rescan in a month and start steriods that say day...gee just can not wait!
Bit sad though cause I couldn't get it on dvd/video nor did i get prints, But I can go in next week and get copies through Radiology.

Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW

Sounds like you have a cheeky baby in there Lisa :lol:

Great to hear everything is going well. Have they given you any indication when you will be put on bed rest?

Take care
Claire :)

Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Basically I have been told to do that from now, BUT I still have a few papers that I have to finish so I will do them (not going to go to work experience though) They will make more rules as we go over the next few week I guess, Next scan is on the 6th of September.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

Well I have decided from today that it is time to slow right down.
This baby is down and I really mean down, Nothing that they can actually do right now so just have to cross those fingers I guess.
Sorry for tmi but, Sitting on the loo it feels like everything is going to fall out...
Cervix is softening but is not opening thankfully. So fingers and legs very tightly crossed here that this baby stays put, So do not want to relive last year, even the good parts.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

Fingers crossed here too, Lisa that your lil bubs decides to hang around in his/her lovely womb (hint hint).

Take care and rest up
Jacqui

Image Image

Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:55 pm
Site Admin

You stay right where you are bubba

Lisa, get to bed and stay there woman, well, within reason, you kow what I mean, cross those legs and keep them in the air.

If you don't mind me asking, do they or have they done one of those stitch thingees? What about drugs, or is it not necessary yet?

Take care of yourself and that wee poppet of yours please :)

ImageImage

Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:40 pm
Profile E-mail

No stitching happening here, My cervix is not my issue normally it is all to do with the waters!

And until 24 weeks there is no drugs besides the asprin because until 24 weeks they will not make an effort to help baby survive if it was born.

Not feeling like baby is going to fall out today which is great. Still baby is cosy and tight down low, and yes we have been giving it firm words.

Am being kept very closly under watch now but do not feel up to much so that is all good by me, sat at the computer, legs up doing my final asessment today...well trying to do it but got side tracked on other things....

Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Oh Lisa this must be such a scary time for you. I am thinking of you every day. Keep up the rest and make sure you enjoy ordering everyone else around! :)

BTW I saw Dr O'Connor the other day and she said to tell you that she wishes you all the best and hopes she won't see you in her department again!!

Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:19 pm